Ann Coulter: Huckabee Like GOP Jimmy ...

Ann Coulter: Huckabee Like GOP Jimmy Carter

There are 7 comments on the www.newsmax.com story from Dec 18, 2007, titled Ann Coulter: Huckabee Like GOP Jimmy Carter. In it, www.newsmax.com reports that:

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter says GOP presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee is the "Republican Jimmy Carter" and nominating him would be a big mistake for the party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newsmax.com.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Bell, CA

#1 Dec 18, 2007
I don't disagree with coulter on this one. Jimmy was the worst and huckabee might be as naive on a national level.
You can hide lots of skeletons in Arkansas but there's no where to hide as President of the US.

The more I read, now that he's gotten some support, the more I don't like Huckabee.
Angus

Clarksville, TN

#2 Dec 18, 2007
Just remember........Tyson foods owned huckabee.
That's why he was so anxious to have an open border policy for tyson's cheap labor.
Huckabee was for open borders before he was against it.
Beware of this Huckster.

“Try it, you'll like it”

Since: Dec 07

NoVa

#5 Dec 19, 2007
I am so torn now. I wasn't a fan of the Huckster, but if Coulter's against him, he must be doing something right.
libby

Plano, TX

#6 Dec 19, 2007
hitlery clinton wrote:
ann coulter is so hot. i want to scissor her so badly
"She's a man baby!"
hillbilly

Dunlap, TN

#7 Dec 19, 2007
Bud Wiser wrote:
I could NEVER vote for a person from Hope, Arkansas. That is where Bubba Clinton was born. This state is a sleazy low-class state rated the No. 2 poorest state in the country. It is full of crooks that literally get away with MURDER. It's schools are bottom of the barrel, and Hucklebee is not to be trusted. It is kind of like a 3rd world state.
thought you were talking about tn..
hoopsnow

Panama City, FL

#8 Jan 10, 2008
libby wrote:
<quoted text>
"She's a man baby!"
Liberals constant refrain that Ann is a
transexual is confusing(???) in light of
liberals acceptance and love of homosexuals,
transexuals, bisexuals, trisexuals, deviants,
creatons ...

“YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!”

Since: Feb 07

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

#9 Jan 10, 2008
Ann is one hot piece of a$$. I sure would like to go to town on that.

Oh yeah, if the Huckster gets the republican nomination, it will be a slam dunk election for the democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Trump Has Lied 274,653
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,548,305
News Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Pu... 3 min AWonderfulName 35
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Chicagoan by Birth 241,587
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) 1 hr BOTH partys Crooks 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Truth 36,940
News Trump's poll numbers are in a very, very bad place 10 hr RiccardoFire 434
More from around the web