Obama jobs panel lays low

Jul 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

President Barack Obama's Jobs Council hasn't met publicly for six months, even as the issue of job creation dominates the 2012 election .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of353
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

2

"But YOU didn't build it"
Obama is a sick azzhole with communist syndrome written all over him.
Pull My Finger

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

Their heads have been up their butts all along. Now their in the sand.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

LOL! No wonder he just keeps attacking Romney's character. He's too embarrassed to say what he's really done (or not) during his tenure.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Another day has passed; another day where Romney hasn’t released the last 24 years of his tax returns…

What is he hiding?

Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Another day has passed; another day where Romney hasn’t released the last 24 years of his tax returns…
What is he hiding?
Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!
Guess you actually just told the truth for once...what the left is really concerned with: "Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!"

Apparently Obama is not concerned with the most important issues in our country since he can't manage to run on his own record, except for that little $2.8 trillion dollar fiasco called Obamacare ... that was passed before anyone read all of it, after being developed behind closed doors by democrats who promised transparency. Pelosi even promised “most ethical and honest Congress in history”.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry...it's really that bad.
Seth Adams

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Another day has passed; another day where Romney hasn’t released the last 24 years of his tax returns…
What is he hiding?
Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!
The Jobs thing is not Obama's forte. Maybe Obama is the
AntiChrist and maybe not. Obama is about dividing America into a bunch of disconnected, hypenated Losers who live to lust for their neighbors hard earned money. That may be the winning point of view this year. Americans aren't the quality we were a generation ago. We may be so pitiful that Obama may be plenty good enough.
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Obama's fiscal stimulus, monetary easing, loan write downs and foreclosure modifications

FAILURES!

America is stuck in a rut.

and when the President of the USA says if you have a business or are successful, you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen.

NO MORE individualism
NO MORE creative spirit
NO MORE initiative
NO MORE self motivation
NO MORE hard work

It's ALL the GROUP, the Village, that made it happen.

Mass psychology is ruining our lives.

And President Obama is ruining this nation.

NO in NOvember to ALL democrats

REclaim America for your children
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

We have millions of people on unemployment, and food stamps. Americans don't like being on the dole for the most part. They know Govenment did not build this country. It was built by hard work. If they are sitting at the table eating Mac, and Cheese, do you really believe they give a damn if Romney releases his tax forms? No. They want a job. They know Obama, and his Keyston Kops cannot help create jobs so they will vote for Romney. He cannot do any worse then Obama. Why can't Barack run for President on his recod?
Your Ex

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You want a job?
Heres about 20,000
Well paying
Benefited
Positions
http://www.usajobs.gov/
Stop whining
Start working

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Another day has passed; another day where Romney hasn’t released the last 24 years of his tax returns…
What is he hiding?
Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!
Under Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8, a person only has to be an established resident of Hawaii, not necessarily a U.S. citizen, and pay taxes there for one year to be able to register an out-of-state or foreign-born person with an official Hawaii birth certificate.
“If a nation’s security is only as strong as its weakest link, then America may be in serious trouble,” Arpaio said in a statement.“Hawaii may be our weakest link and could have a serious impact on our nation’s immigration policy.”
Laid Off Steelworker in Anti-Romney Ad Says Not Voting for Obama...
__________
Obama's jobs council hasn't met in six months...

UPDATE: Chevy Volt Makes NO Money, Costs Taxpayers Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars Per Car...

Energy Dept.'Unable to Locate'$500,000 in Equipment Bought With Stimulus Money...

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

With the asinine statement that people who build a business or are successful in any way are beholden to the government for their success, Obama has given each and every lazy, do nothing person, the green light to continue to do nothing, to sit around and blame the successful for THEIR failure to be successful and to sit around and demand and whine that the successful PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE! He shows that he is far, far, far left, and it will be a defining moment in his campaign. Those who want the government to take care of them, with our money, will continue to support him. The rest of us, the workers, will not. There is a reason that 60+% have no problem raising taxes on the "wealthy" - they know they will not be included. The leeches of society are ALWAYS happy for someone else to ante up the money to pay for their entitlements.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Another day has passed; another day where Romney hasn’t released the last 24 years of his tax returns…
What is he hiding?
Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!
Another day and ANOTHER YEAR has passed and Obama has not release ANY of his HS, College or Law School records. Hmmm, JUST WHAT IS OBAMA HIDING? After all, he admitted that he was stoned or drunk through most of HS so, tell us Mr. Obama, JUST HOW DID A STONED AND DRUNK HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT GET INTO ANY COLLEGE? Hmmm? Just what are you covering up?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Ballybunion wrote:
With the asinine statement that people who build a business or are successful in any way are beholden to the government for their success, Obama has given each and every lazy, do nothing person, the green light to continue to do nothing, to sit around and blame the successful for THEIR failure to be successful and to sit around and demand and whine that the successful PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE! He shows that he is far, far, far left, and it will be a defining moment in his campaign. Those who want the government to take care of them, with our money, will continue to support him. The rest of us, the workers, will not. There is a reason that 60+% have no problem raising taxes on the "wealthy" - they know they will not be included. The leeches of society are ALWAYS happy for someone else to ante up the money to pay for their entitlements.
yep...the taxpayers will soon be outnumbered and outvoted by the non-taxpayers, then the fun starts.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Another day has passed; another day where Romney hasn’t released the last 24 years of his tax returns…
What is he hiding?
Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!
Obama is worse than Romney will ever be. Romney isn't a stinking communist "You didn't build It' Azzzzzzzzzhole.
Huh

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 18, 2012
 
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day and ANOTHER YEAR has passed and Obama has not release ANY of his HS, College or Law School records. Hmmm, JUST WHAT IS OBAMA HIDING? After all, he admitted that he was stoned or drunk through most of HS so, tell us Mr. Obama, JUST HOW DID A STONED AND DRUNK HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT GET INTO ANY COLLEGE? Hmmm? Just what are you covering up?
Affirmative Action!

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Obama is not concerned with the most important issues in our country since he can't manage to run on his own record, except for that little $2.8 trillion dollar fiasco called Obamacare ...
President Obama single-handedly finding and killing Osama bin Laden is the best issue he has to run on… but as proven by the recent jobs numbers that came out and were completely ignore because of Romney’s Bain history and refusal to release his tax returns, President Obama’s record will not be up for discussion as much as long as Romney continues to refuse to release his tax returns. It looks as if he is hiding something and that will cause more speculation about him and less examination about Obama.

This is a self inflicted wound as Romney slowly bleeds out politically every day that this issue stays on the table.
Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if I should laugh or cry...it's really that bad.
LOL, you guys have been doing nothing but crying since President-elect Obama was declared the 44th President of the United States of America.
Your Ex

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Cat74 wrote:
We have millions of people on unemployment, and food stamps. Americans don't like being on the dole for the most part. They know Govenment did not build this country. It was built by hard work. If they are sitting at the table eating Mac, and Cheese, do you really believe they give a damn if Romney releases his tax forms? No. They want a job. They know Obama, and his Keyston Kops cannot help create jobs so they will vote for Romney. He cannot do any worse then Obama. Why can't Barack run for President on his recod?
You want a job?
GO GET ONE!
STOP whining!
The Federal Govt is
NOT
Going to come to your door &
Hand you a check
for sitting on your butt
In your air conditioned trailer
Posting on topix on your DSL.
More working
Less whining!
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you actually just told the truth for once...what the left is really concerned with: "Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!"
"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things."
--Barack Obama, 2008

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 18, 2012
 
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Another day has passed; another day where Romney hasn’t released the last 24 years of his tax returns…
What is he hiding?
Forget jobs, forget the economy… it’s the tax returns stupid, LOL!
Why are you defending an azzzzhole like Obamie the Commie?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The WH and the wWing BoysClub will go into hiding. MSNBC needs to peel off the WH loyalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of353
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••