Gay, Latino groups forge immigration ...

Gay, Latino groups forge immigration alliance

There are 22 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Gay, Latino groups forge immigration alliance. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

4, 2012 file photo, Bradford Wells, left, and Anthony John Makk pose together at their home in San Francisco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors came here before there was even the first federal immigration law (from Germany, Ireland, and England in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries). Take it up with members of the 44th Congress.
humph, once you were up the ladder, you pulled it up behind you.
Happy Anniversary 1913

Agawam, MA

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors came here before there was even the first federal immigration law (from Germany, Ireland, and England in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries). Take it up with members of the 44th Congress.
Let me guess FaFoxy, you're The Great White Brother Pahana and you are in possession of the missing tiponi that will bring about the great purification I so eagerly await in hopes of ridding this nation of the banksters and bring peace to Turtle Island once and for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,524,003
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Uncle Tab 265,616
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 240,413
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr Samuel Nicholos 1,561
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 5 hr Go Trump 8,562
News EU on course to renew Russia sanctions barring ... 12 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Fri Wall Street bonus 285
More from around the web