U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship. Full Story
truman

Boise, ID

#20427 Mar 31, 2013
chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Produce a birth Certificate, not a certificate of live birth (given also to those born abroad) and we can burry that horse.
'Bury that horse' give me a break.
God Almighty Himself could come down from Heaven on High and Proclaim Obama's citizenship and display his birth certificate 12 stories tall in the sky and it wouldnt sway those who desperatly WANT to believe he was born elsewhere one bit.
They would just dismiss it citing Jesus Christ's Liberal Bias.
And keep mindlessly repeating "show us the birth certificate".
truman

Boise, ID

#20428 Mar 31, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Are you an American? You act like a traitor.
Ah the author of that famous litigation known as 'Laity VS. Reality'
James Bond OO7

Satellite Provider

#20429 Mar 31, 2013
He is'nt only an imposter....he should be given some more nouns suitable to his black body radiation

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20431 Apr 1, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Are you an American? You act like a traitor.
Please Booby. Save your silliness for somebody who doesnt know how stupid you are!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20432 Apr 1, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>this is America, the burden of proof lies with the accuser....YOU
You keep citing the constitution, yet you can't tell me how it makes Obama illegal?
You're just another coward conservative with no college education whatsoever. You can barely read the constitution, so we both know you don't understand it
LMAO!!! Looks like I have proven it, you are just in denial.
Until you get off your can and read the information, you will have your head in the sand, somewhere over the rainbow.
The only coward I see, that would be you, you are afraid to know the truth, it would put an end to your fantasy world.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20433 Apr 1, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>The next best thing to living in the fenced in trailer park.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! Are you speaking from experience?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20434 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>ALL klan monkeys are morons.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! I agree!

United States

#20435 Apr 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Looks like I have proven it, you are just in denial.
Until you get off your can and read the information, you will have your head in the sand, somewhere over the rainbow.
The only coward I see, that would be you, you are afraid to know the truth, it would put an end to your fantasy world.
Ahh yes, the "do your own homework" line all conservatives use when busted in a lie!

Birthers are nothing more than uneducated conservative cowards!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20436 Apr 1, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh yes, the "do your own homework" line all conservatives use when busted in a lie!
Birthers are nothing more than uneducated conservative cowards!
So, you are saying the Constitution and the framers of it are liars, this would make you an enemy of the US.
Of course I have known this for years, the democrat party is nothing more than a front for the US Communist Party.

United States

#20437 Apr 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are saying the Constitution and the framers of it are liars, this would make you an enemy of the US.
Of course I have known this for years, the democrat party is nothing more than a front for the US Communist Party.
You are truly a weakling.
Please explain how obama was subject to any foreign country? You keep avoiding this because you cannot answer.
Why is your cowardice so controlling? You ae nothing more than a conservative with no education!
DO you have a college degree? Have you ever taken a college level course on the constitution? The answer to both is NO.....so youre simply saying whatever fits your needs. Its predictable and pathetic!
Conservatives are such cowards!
Don Joe

Hollywood, FL

#20438 Apr 1, 2013
Mykro wrote:
First of all, LT. Easterling needs to stay out of politics. The military has no business there. If he was really serious, why didn't he chastise 5 deferment Cheney, the draftdodging chickenhawk?
The problem is, Lt. Easterling is an American citizen, unlike Obama. He has more right than this impostor president does to speak his mind about our country than he. Secondly, since he puts his life on the line for our freedom of speech, he has more right than a coward like you. Cheney is a chickenhawk, but you've never served either. You're in no position to say anything. Good bye, little child. You spoke out of turn and were put back in your place.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20439 Apr 1, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly a weakling.
Please explain how obama was subject to any foreign country? You keep avoiding this because you cannot answer.
Why is your cowardice so controlling? You ae nothing more than a conservative with no education!
DO you have a college degree? Have you ever taken a college level course on the constitution? The answer to both is NO.....so youre simply saying whatever fits your needs. Its predictable and pathetic!
Conservatives are such cowards!
Since Sr. was a subject of Great Britain, Barry automatically acquired the same at his birth (British Nationality Act of 1948), I will not quote it for you, you read it.
Oh, for your info. we practice the same with children born overseas to our citizen parents.
As for my education, it is irrelevant, I seem to be handing you your ass!

United States

#20440 Apr 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Since Sr. was a subject of Great Britain, Barry automatically acquired the same at his birth (British Nationality Act of 1948), I will not quote it for you, you read it.
Oh, for your info. we practice the same with children born overseas to our citizen parents.
As for my education, it is irrelevant, I seem to be handing you your ass!
Obama's mother was a US national, and he was born on US soil...therefore thenationality of his father was not relevant! regardless of how you cowards spin things, the constituion does not support your stupidity!

You have no education, Which is why you dont discuss it! You are basing your stupidity of NOTHING.

Please cite ANY us law that states a child automatically taks his father's nationality if the mother is a US citizen....YOU CANT! NOWHERE does the constitution state the baby takes the fathers nationaity! NOWHERE!

AS PROVEN MY CHESTUR ARTHUR, ONLY ONE'S MOTHER NEED BE A US NATION FOR HTE CHILD TO GET US NATURAL BORN STATUS!

Birthers are nothing more than uneducated cowardly conservatives! WHY DONT YOU JUST ADMIT YOUR A PANSY CONSERVATIVE AND BE DONE WITH IT!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20441 Apr 1, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's mother was a US national, and he was born on US soil...therefore thenationality of his father was not relevant! regardless of how you cowards spin things, the constituion does not support your stupidity!
You have no education, Which is why you dont discuss it! You are basing your stupidity of NOTHING.
Please cite ANY us law that states a child automatically taks his father's nationality if the mother is a US citizen....YOU CANT! NOWHERE does the constitution state the baby takes the fathers nationaity! NOWHERE!
AS PROVEN MY CHESTUR ARTHUR, ONLY ONE'S MOTHER NEED BE A US NATION FOR HTE CHILD TO GET US NATURAL BORN STATUS!
Birthers are nothing more than uneducated cowardly conservatives! WHY DONT YOU JUST ADMIT YOUR A PANSY CONSERVATIVE AND BE DONE WITH IT!
“Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.” Wong Kim Ark v. US

The Constitution has made that decision, all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens, which means they can be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.

Oh, I did give you a law that stated Obama was a citizen of his father's nation.(British Nationality Act of 1948)

NEXT!!!

Buffalo, NY

#20443 Apr 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
“Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.” Wong Kim Ark v. US
The Constitution has made that decision, all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens, which means they can be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Oh, I did give you a law that stated Obama was a citizen of his father's nation.(British Nationality Act of 1948)
NEXT!!!
ahh yes, the constitutional scholar who wasn't even bright enough to go to college, lol

Yeah, ask orly how far she got with that one

Conservatives Are such terrible liars
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20444 Apr 1, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>ahh yes, the constitutional scholar who wasn't even bright enough to go to college, lol
Yeah, ask orly how far she got with that one
Conservatives Are such terrible liars
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply (declaratory) of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law (God's law) and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.(Congressional Globe, 2890)

The above was ratified in it's entirety in 1868 and became law of the land, as you will notice, there are aliens born in this nation.

Not one time have I stated Obama wasn't born in the US, he just doesn't get citizenship, since at his birth he was subject to the jurisdiction of a foreign power.
itune in

Richmond, VA

#20448 Apr 1, 2013
BULLETIN: TX AND CO ARE SEEING A RAPID INCREASE IN DEADLY ASSAULTS FROM THE ARYAN NATION BROTHERHOOD(WHITE SUPREMACISTS)ON GOV'T OFFICIALS. COULD THIS BE THE BLUE-EYED BEAST THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT? hell yeah!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20450 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissdale, better look in the mirror before agreeing.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo' Johnny Boy, what makes you think I really care about what you think!!!
LMAO!!!
gommom

Pittsburgh, PA

#20451 Apr 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… Ugly got awesome
Obama is a Fake and a Joke

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20452 Apr 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' Johnny Boy, what makes you think I really care about what you think!!!
LMAO!!!
You be sure and let us know when the Supreme Court will be hearing your Birther case. Or for that matter any US court in the nation.
You Birthers are so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,115,122
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,422
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min loose cannon 178,585
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 30 min VN Vet 602
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 37 min Dont be Dopey 21
McDonnell Signs Bill Mandating Photo ID to Vote (Mar '13) 42 min Swedenforever 2
Rep. Lamborn decried for urging generals to quit 50 min Delbert 17

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE