Eva Longoria: There is no way women can vote Republican

Jul 3, 2012 Full story: WBBQ 342

Eva Longoria, a national co-chair of President Barack Obama's reelection campaign, can't imagine why a woman would pull the lever for a Republican.

Full Story
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Values and standards maybe
gossamer

Warren, MI

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Who pulls levers?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
women are not the only ones who would not vote republican...there are the g ays, blacks (duh), ponytailed ex hippies, koastal kooks, kids too young to remember Carter, people in soccer vans with war is not the answer bumper stickers, enviro whacks, tree huggers, greenies, section 8 dwellers, hollyweird types, and other non taxpayers.

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Women, Latinos and Blacks will be the fuel that powers the President’s campaign locomotive into his second term… the Supreme Court giving President Obama a major victory on the ACA – Health Care Reform, couple with Obama single-handedly killing Osama bin Laden all but guarantees Obama winning in another landslide come November.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Hey Eva, here is a novel idea. How about you sit down and STFU. Women have enough resources (like men) to research the platforms, voting records, policy ideals and make their own F'ing decision.

You just sit there and shut your mouth and look pretty.
a real marine

Moorefield, WV

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Women, Latinos and Blacks will be the fuel that powers the President’s campaign locomotive into his second term… the Supreme Court giving President Obama a major victory on the ACA – Health Care Reform, couple with Obama single-handedly killing Osama bin Laden all but guarantees Obama winning in another landslide come November.
he didn't kill osama you jacka$$ the men on the ground did and if it wasn't for bush getting alot of the intel the same intel that odumbo wouldn't of got ubl would still be out there praying that odumbo get's re-elected cauz he is the enemys best friend.so stfu and stop spreading your lie's and get off welfare get a job or better yet why don't you join the marine's if you have the ball's to do it but we all know the answer to that one.
frank

Oakland, CA

#7 Jul 3, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
women are not the only ones who would not vote republican...there are the g ays, blacks (duh), ponytailed ex hippies, koastal kooks, kids too young to remember Carter, people in soccer vans with war is not the answer bumper stickers, enviro whacks, tree huggers, greenies, section 8 dwellers, hollyweird types, and other non taxpayers.
Your post is based on politics not logic or (simple) facts, you really think Obama killed more terrorists (never mind Binny Laden) deported more illegals than the GOPers did in eight years! You really think he did this for a voter base that you’re describing - that is just moronic! You realize that the more you wingnuz-morons misjudge him the better his chance for his re-election!

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#8 Jul 3, 2012
Well, for one thing, she's so wrong! She's not counting on the women whose values are vastly different from hers. She's not counting on the conservatives, independentts, women of faith, and women who can think about something besides abortion and/or birth control pills. Fortunately, she doesn't speak for everyone!
frank

Oakland, CA

#9 Jul 3, 2012
a real marine wrote:
<quoted text>he didn't kill osama you jacka$$ the men on the ground did and if it wasn't for bush getting alot of the intel the same intel that odumbo wouldn't of got ubl would still be out there praying that odumbo get's re-elected cauz he is the enemys best friend.so stfu and stop spreading your lie's and get off welfare get a job or better yet why don't you join the marine's if you have the ball's to do it but we all know the answer to that one.
You are as stupid as a friggen pile of dogshit and are no more a marine than the man in the moon! You get anymore f-ing stupid your empty head will explode :-)
a real marine

Moorefield, WV

#10 Jul 3, 2012
well what do you expect from someone from CA. i am a marine have been for 24yrs. but what does a person from CA. know about working. but i bet you know all about getting free checks with your buddy fake marine wantabee patty.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Jul 3, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is based on politics not logic or (simple) facts, you really think Obama killed more terrorists (never mind Binny Laden) deported more illegals than the GOPers did in eight years! You really think he did this for a voter base that you’re describing - that is just moronic! You realize that the more you wingnuz-morons misjudge him the better his chance for his re-election!
where do you fall in that list? Section 8 dweller? koastal kook?
Your Ex

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Jul 3, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
You could just shorten that to
"Americans"
Edoesnt speakforallofus

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Jul 3, 2012
Eva doesn't speak for all women. Abortions Eva...baby killing because women and the men they sleep with are not responsible for their actions so they kill the results.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jul 3, 2012
Oh, so Eva has gone from speaking for Latinos to speaking for women. I'm pretty sure my GF would disagree with her.
frank

Oakland, CA

#16 Jul 3, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you fall in that list? Section 8 dweller? koastal kook?
I guess I'll rest my case ... not interested in taking it to the school yard :-)

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#17 Jul 3, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Women, Latinos and Blacks
The market Obama aims his welfare programs at.
frank

Oakland, CA

#18 Jul 3, 2012
a real marine wrote:
well what do you expect from someone from CA. i am a marine have been for 24yrs. but what does a person from CA. know about working. but i bet you know all about getting free checks with your buddy fake marine wantabee patty.
If you’re a Marine act like one, no Marine I know trashes people with such low-life stupidity ...
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#19 Jul 3, 2012
a real marine wrote:
California is experiencing a surge in job growth, outpacing the national economic recovery, according to a new report released. Silicon Valley added 42,000 jobs last six month, an increase of 3.8 percent, much higher than the nation's 1.1 percent growth rate!
How about you Bubba how’s the hooch business?

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#20 Jul 3, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Women, Latinos and Blacks
You should have included alternative energy companies in the list.
Just Wondering

Oakland, CA

#21 Jul 3, 2012
Edoesnt speakforallofus wrote:
Eva doesn't speak for all women. Abortions Eva...baby killing because women and the men they sleep with are not responsible for their actions so they kill the results.
I'm sure that is true in the tiny little world of conservative fantasy-land! But tell us, if you are so much better and so much more responsible than us liberal low-lifes, how many children have you adopted and saved from abortion – oh, just as I thought, you're all talk and no substance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,125,670
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 4 min spud 65
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Le Duped 158,809
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min jacques Ottawa 179,307
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 32 min Anonymous53 54,519
First Lady To Rally Voters In Minneapolis 35 min cantmakeitup 4
Kissing congressman won't run for re-election 2 hr Swedenforever 6

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE