Santorum surprised many Republicans b...

Santorum surprised many Republicans by securing the most votes in the Iowa caucuses in January

There are 4 comments on the WELI-AM Hamden story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Santorum surprised many Republicans by securing the most votes in the Iowa caucuses in January. In it, WELI-AM Hamden reports that:

Rick Santorum, the former Pennsylvania senator who ran for president this year, says he is considering a second campaign for the White House in 2016.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WELI-AM Hamden.

Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Bring 'em all back. They may not be quite as funny as this year but hilarious nonetheless.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Both Mr Santorum and the Iowa 'straw poll' and just about ALL caucuses are total disasters for the GOP.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 Nov 27, 2012
*snicker* Santorum has santorum on his lapel.*snicker*

Sorry, couldn't help it, it needed to be said.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Bring ricky boy back. His lunacy is entertaining. This is a guy that brought a corpse home so his kids could play with it! Typical rethug weirdo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 225,261
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,384,323
News From Ike to Obama, CIA has briefed presidential... 21 min kelly 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 214,656
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 2 hr Alzo Heimers RayG... 14
News Voters feel helpless about presidential election 14 hr SirPrize 1
News Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08) 19 hr WellArmed 24
More from around the web