Obama's true colors: Black, white ... or neither?

A perplexing new chapter is unfolding in Barack Obama's racial saga: Many people insist that "the first black president" is actually not black. Full Story
First Prev
of 739
Next Last
Yep -- BO is white

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 13, 2008
50% Caucasian
43.75% Arab African
6.75 % African
Only way he is "African American" is if you are invoking the Jim Crow laws which stated that one drop of African blood made you 100% African, which is nonsense.
Do the math.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rahm TWINKLETOES

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 13, 2008
obama told me not to talk to the press

Since: Jul 08

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2008
He is 100% black

He is 100% white

& The first president of significant African decent...

How do you like those apples?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yep -- BO is white

San Jose, CA

#4 Dec 13, 2008
PopRocksWithSoda wrote:
He is 100% black
He is 100% white
& The first president of significant African decent...
How do you like those apples?
I think you are insane.
Gaser

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2008
LOL, yea right , you wish. No More White Presidents! period.
JFK

Madison, NJ

#7 Dec 13, 2008
he the second Irish president :)
Yep -- BO is white

San Jose, CA

#9 Dec 13, 2008
Gaser wrote:
LOL, yea right , you wish. No More White Presidents! period.
Um ... do you really think this is the best country for you? Let me throw out an idea, that you leave the U.S. and don't come back ... just tossing that out there ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2008
He looks black, has a black vibe, Most people consider him black, calls himself black, moved to and did community service in the southside of chi, married a black woman, had little black girls, he's black.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RobtA

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2008
I do not tolerate all this babble about black, white, and mutiracial, as long as a red-haired, freckled, tall Protestant Irishman is equal to a black-haired, "olive" skinned, short southern Italian, in the eyes and quotas of the so-called "diversity" establishment.

I can think of absolutely no color-related barrier faced by Obama in his entire life. I can think of no reason why a descendent of slave should consider him as one of them.

Admittedly, he showed that you don't have to be lily white. But there are a lot of Jews, Italians, Polish, and Irish in this country, and I don't see them up there, either (except for the one Irish who was shot).

But that's all right. Once one gets into the habit of ignoring the presidents, it's easy to ignore another one.
Vitara

Pleasanton, CA

#13 Dec 13, 2008
Shadey wrote:
He looks black, has a black vibe, Most people consider him black, calls himself black, moved to and did community service in the southside of chi, married a black woman, had little black girls, he's black.
B S
Yep -- BO is white

San Jose, CA

#14 Dec 13, 2008
Shadey wrote:
So if a black guy wants to consider himself white, call himself white, move to and do community service in Whitebread, Oklahoma, and marry a white woman and have white babies, he's white, right?

DUMB@SS!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2008
Proud White Man wrote:
Pretty sad blacks claim to fame (Obamas father) was just another deadbeat black father. Obama was raised by whites, and it shows in his intelligence and morals.
To me... Obama is WAY different than the average black hip hop wanna be american i see on the streets. And thats why i have no problems supporting him.
Your right, he isn't your average hip hopper. He is reminiscent of those that flock to the country and embarrass Americans, you know, like the Africans, the most academically successful immigrants. Oh yeah and Asians.
Whatever

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Dec 13, 2008
Shadey wrote:
He might be Black in skin tone but he was raised and educated by Whites leaving him with a world view that is decidedly not Black. He is the epitome of the oreo that White America can respect. He is the antithesis of Jesse Jackson and thank God Fitzgerald pulled the plug on Jackson Jr's attempt at buying credibility.

“Reppin the 708”

Since: Nov 08

Harvey, IL

#18 Dec 13, 2008
Yep -- BO is white wrote:
50% Caucasian
43.75% Arab African
6.75 % African
Only way he is "African American" is if you are invoking the Jim Crow laws which stated that one drop of African blood made you 100% African, which is nonsense.
Do the math.
Where the hell did you get Arab from? Obama is 1/2 black Kenyan, 1/2 white Irish. That makes him biracial. He is the first president to have a large amount of black/African blood. So that explanation make him the first non white president, because of the racist one drop rule, the racist whites created themselves. If you won't to try to use the ODR, then you can say at least 1/3rd of whites have some black ancestries. How do you like them apples.
Whatever

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Dec 13, 2008
PopRocksWithSoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, he isn't your average hip hopper. He is reminiscent of those that flock to the country and embarrass Americans, you know, like the Africans, the most academically successful immigrants. Oh yeah and Asians.
Ask an immigrant from Africa or Haiti what they think of African Americans and you'll be surprised. Most Black immigrants are embarrassed by them and their behavior
Yep -- BO is white

San Jose, CA

#22 Dec 13, 2008
Chicago Suburbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell did you get Arab from? Obama is 1/2 black Kenyan, 1/2 white Irish. That makes him biracial. He is the first president to have a large amount of black/African blood. So that explanation make him the first non white president, because of the racist one drop rule, the racist whites created themselves. If you won't to try to use the ODR, then you can say at least 1/3rd of whites have some black ancestries. How do you like them apples.
I think you have a low IQ.

United States

#23 Dec 13, 2008
<quoted text>
LOL ... "Africans" !!!
OK, you're twice as insane as I initially hought. Jesusherselfchrist.
LOL... The data doesn't lie

http://www.swivel.com/data_sets/show/1006116

Yeeaaahh, he reminds me of an African

lol
Yep -- BO is white

San Jose, CA

#24 Dec 13, 2008
Shadey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah I don't take people like you seriously so say what you like :)
Obey the laws. Don't take drugs. Be a standup Father, if that applies to you.

Just throwing that out there.

“The face you love to hate!”

Since: Jan 08

Gatorade...is it in you? HAHA!

#28 Dec 13, 2008
<quoted text>
Anyone can get a degree (or create a web site), it's something else to be successful
Do some Internet research on African African-American IQ and get back to me. While you're at it, take a look at African-American crime statistics.
So what is your IQ? Since you can sit on a forum and dictate to others what success is or what is intelligence, why not humor us with your tales of personal success and your extraordinary IQ?

I can't wait to hear this....

Since: Apr 08

TRUE SELF-MASTERY

#29 Dec 13, 2008
<quoted text>
LOL ... "Africans" !!!
OK, you're twice as insane as I initially hought. Jesusherselfchrist.
but it's true and your reply shows your ignorance

African born blacks residing in western countries, as a group may possess IQs that are between 5 points and a full standard deviation (15 IQ points) above that of whites living in these countries (see, Gottfredson, 1998; Ostrowsky, 1999; Richardson, 2002; Cross, 1994; Williams, 2005)

– This is especially true for those living in the United States and in the UK. One may also expect to find, according to much of the corroborative literature that relates IQ with education, approximately twice the number of African born immigrants with IQs in the 115 range, than among the general white American population (Gottfredson, 1998; Ostrowsky, 1999; Williams, 2005), and “more” than twice the number of African immigrants in the 125 IQ range (Gottfredson, 1998; The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education, 1999-2000).
see cited references

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 739
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min positronium 155,466
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RoxLo 1,115,244
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 21 min barefoot2626 64
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 33 min GOTP 112
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 35 min kuda 33
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr scirocco 32,792
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,605

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE