Obama is dishonest
Posted in the 2012 Presidential Election Forum
#1 Mar 15, 2008
I am the 1990-91 Iraq War negotiator. I successfully negotiated an end to this Iraq War.(1) Who is Obama and (2) what is Obama?(3) Does Obama lie to get out of fixes?
We tried to contact Obama, but they just won't answer their letters. I, also, discovered that Obama has no intention to end the Iraq War. He used this war to gain popularity, yet he is not true and sincere about this war. It serves his purpose to get elected. Nothing more, than that!
#2 Mar 15, 2008
Sheri Anti-Obama says:
1. You can buy sermons of Jeremiah Wright, no white people are anywhere in his sermons, that were on video on his churches web-site until Fox News broadcasted a story on the Church being racuist in February of 2007. Yep last year!!
2. Obama met Wright in 1985 and became entranced by him. Obama made the choice to attend the 'radical' church for over 20 years!! Obama also made an NON-NEGOTIABLE COMMITMENT TO AFRICA FIRST...NOT AMERICA!!
3. On Obama's own Campaign web-site 6 months ago Obama said he called Wright before every vote he makes. That has been also deleted. Obama says that he speaks to Wright DAILY about political advice and as a sound-board. Chicago Tribune.
"What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice," Obama said. "He's much more of a sounding board for me to make sure that I am speaking as truthfully about what I believe as possible and that I'm not losing myself in some of the hype and hoopla and stress that's involved in national politics."
4. OBAMA's RECORD ON HATE FOR AMERICA, DEMOCRACY AND WHITE RACE PLUS TIES TO ISLAM:
His autobiography, "Dreams From My Father.[Too much to mention it all here].
His sponsored bills in the Senate... Brand New "GLOBAL TAX BILL that will cost American tax-payers an additional $846 billion to hand over to the UN including responsible gun owner's weapons.
Obama's Illinois State Senate Record:
Obama introduces "Islamic Community Day" bill -- Synopsis of Bill as introduced: Declares November 1, 1997 to be South Shore Islamic Community Center Day.
Obama sponsors Illinois Senate Bill 750 creating the "Halal Food Act," providing for inspections by the Department of Agriculture to ensure that all food labeled Halal is prepared according to Islamic law.
Obama was the only member of the Illinois State Senate to vote against a bill that prohibited early release for sexual predators.
Obama voted to make a criminal out of a homeowner who was forced to use a gun in his own defense in his own home.
Obama refused to vote for a bill in the Illinois State Senate that would have increased penalties for drug traffickers.
Obama voted against making it a criminal offense for convicts on probation or on bail to have contact with a street gang.
Obama voted against a bill that would have delivered the death penalty to gang members who murder first responders.
(to be continued)
#3 Mar 15, 2008
Obama’s record on anti-gang legislation is simple; because gang members are more often people of color, they shouldn’t be singled out for increased attention or special penalties by the law.
Have you read the letter from Barack to Attorney General-Judge Mukasey?? IT IS NOT CONCERN FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IT. OBAMA'S ONLY CONCERN WAS FOR COLORED PEOPLE!!
5.OBAMA IS A RACIST AND HAS SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE AROUND RACISTS!! Read his book Dreams From My Father.
Here Is A Taste of Obama's own Autobiography:
Obama, in Dreams From My Father, described the white race as "that ghostly figure that haunted black dreams."
Obama also adds that he "ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."
"That hate hadn't gone away," he wrote, blaming "white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."
Obama continued to write, "The emotions between the races could never be pure; even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart."
Obama said he and other blacks were careful not to second-guess their own racial identity in front of whites."To admit our doubt and confusion to whites, to open up our psyches to general examination by those who had caused so much of the damage in the first place, seemed ludicrous, itself an expression of self-hatred," he wrote.
After graduating from college, Obama eventually went to Chicago to interview for a job as a community organizer. His racial attitudes came into play as he sized up the man who would become his boss.
"There was something about him that made me wary," Obama wrote. "A little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."
Obama writes, "It was obvious that 'certain' whites could be exempted from the general category of our distrust." Obama went on to say, "Ray assured me that we would never talk about whites as whites in front of whites without knowing exactly what we were doing." Continued with..."Our rage at the white world needed no object, he (Ray, his best friend) seemed to be telling me, no independent confirmation; it could be switched on and
Posted by Sheri Anti-Obama on March 15, 2008 - Saturday at 12:21 AM
“God Bless America”
Since: Jan 08
#5 Mar 15, 2008
Senator Obama’s repudiation of Rev. Wrights statements was not nearly strong enough. All he said was that he was that he did not support or disagreed with those statements. Rev. Wright’s statements were downright hateful! Why was he not sickened by those statements? Why was he not appalled by those statements? He almost defended Rev. Wright! I believe that Sen. Obama’s association with this pastor, along with his wife’s comment that for the first time she is proud of her country, shows Obama’s true colors. The people closest to him do not seem to really love America. Does he, really? Is he really a racial uniter? I am now skeptical. Also, his campaign slogan is “Judgement to Lead”. What kind of judgment does it show that he has been under Rev. Wright for 20 years
#6 Mar 15, 2008
If you think Barack Obama with little or no experience would be better than Hillary Clinton with 35 years experience.
NOW THIS IS WHAT WE CALL EXPERIENCE
The Clinton Legacy
The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
- Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
- Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
- Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122
CAMPAIGN FINANCE INVESTIGATION
- As of June 2000, the Justice Department listed 25 people indicted and 19 convicted because of the 1996 Clinton-Gore fundraising scandals.
- According to the House Committee on Government Reform in September 2000, 79 House and Senate witnesses asserted the Fifth Amendment in the course of investigations into Gore's last fundraising campaign.
-James Riady entered a plea agreement to pay an $8.5 million fine for campaign finance crimes. This was a record under campaign finance laws.
CLINTON MACHINE CRIMES FOR WHICH CONVICTIONS WERE OBTAINED
Drug trafficking (3), racketeering, extortion, bribery (4), tax evasion, kickbacks, embezzlement (2), fraud (12), conspiracy (5), fraudulent loans, illegal gifts (1), illegal campaign contributions (5), money laundering (6), perjury, obstruction of justice
- Number of independent counsel inquiries since the 1978 law was passed: 19
- Number that have produced indictments: 7
- Number that produced more convictions than the Starr investigation: 1
- Median length of investigations that led to convictions: 44 months
- Length of Starr-Ray investigation: 69 months.
- Total cost of the Starr investigation (3/00)$52 million
- Total cost of the Iran-Contra investigation:$48.5 million
- Total cost to taxpayers of the Madison Guarantee failure:$73 million
RON PAUL '08.
#7 Mar 15, 2008
Being an attorney, Obama knows how to skirt the issue. Obama hasn't fooled me, but he has many Americans blindly in his pocket!
#8 Mar 15, 2008
What you are trying to do is smear Hillary. You are not speaking of the facts. You are speaking about lies and distortions that you, yourself, are spreading and having people buy into Obama by damning Hillary!
#9 Mar 15, 2008
DUMMYCRATS do you approve of what Obama has done with Larry Sinclair?
“God Bless America”
Since: Jan 08
#10 Mar 15, 2008
1. Barack Obama was a disciple of Islam;
2. Barack Obama has not been addressing the threats of Islamism in the US;
3. Barack Obama does not intend to disengage himself whatsoever from this heinously racist , anti-American, anti-white kind, anti-westerns center, a perfect ground for the proliferation of ideas that aim to destroy/ Islamist-ly take over America- condoning by his presence its existence and approval IN ACTION.
4. Barack Obama appears on many pictures as hugging the Racist pastor.
5. Sen. Obama "says" rejecting the Rev. Wright's warped view of this country, why does he continue to attend his church?
Use some logic to predict the future. What matters is NOT what he says but what he does.
Barack Obama's racist and anti-Semitic church- IS – A - Place Barack Obama considers sacred ...
#13 Mar 15, 2008
What are you trying to imply by puting my location you dummycrat?
#14 Mar 15, 2008
RON PAUL '08.
#15 Mar 15, 2008
pass this on to everyone you know. obama and clinton just voted against drilling for oil in virginia yesterday. failed allong party lines 51 to 47. thank the democrats each week you gas up till the november.
#17 Mar 15, 2008
Personal opinion: Obama is dishonest, due to his blindness of the truth and his refusal to work with people. He shuts his own future supporters out of the decision making process and decisions about political things are made in the dark. This is contrary to what John F. Kennedy said in his speech on secret socities.
JFK Blows The Whistle on Secret Societies!
#18 Mar 15, 2008
Get real! Do you approve of Obama and why are you trying to smear Hillary?
The race is between Obama and Hillary. Do you approve of Obama allowing Larry Sinclair to (blank) his (blank)? I don't! How about you! Do you find this objectionable?
#19 Mar 15, 2008
"pass this on to everyone you know. obama and clinton just voted against drilling for oil in virginia yesterday. failed allong party lines 51 to 47. thank the democrats each week you gas up till the november."
Another smear against Hillary. This will strengthen Obama's campaign and weaken Hillary's. Nothing can stop or destroy Obama at this point and can only hurt Hillary!
#20 Mar 15, 2008
I see blacks rioting in the streets, commerce put to a halt, blacks in control of government, and the White House now being named the Black House most appropriately.
#21 Mar 15, 2008
See above a racist.
All democrats are.
“God Bless America”
Since: Jul 07
#22 Mar 15, 2008
So, Obama lied about not being present during the white hating, anti America sermons of Rev Wright.
"Wright laced into America's establishment, blaming the "white arrogance" of America's Caucasian majority for the woes of the world, especially the oppression suffered by blacks. To underscore the point he refers to the country as the "United States of White America." Many in the congregation, including Obama, nodded in apparent agreement as these statements were made."
Add your comments below
|Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08)||11 min||VetnorsGate||1,604,110|
|'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10)||1 hr||Uncle Tab||289,471|
|BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09)||12 hr||WelbyMD||242,625|
|Election tampering by Russia still without evid...||Sun||Denny CranesPlace||45|
|Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10)||Sat||Patriot AKA Bozo||37,427|
|Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12)||Sep 20||Oneryders Daughter||13|
|Opinion: The Fatal Flaw for Republicans in Grah...||Sep 20||fingers mcgurke||1|
Find what you want!
Search 2012 Presidential Election Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC