Six cities vie for Democratic Convention

Jun 7, 2014 Full story: Daily Herald 26

New York, Hillary Rodham Clinton's political base, and two cities in presidential battleground Ohio are among the six locations under consideration for the 2016 Democratic National Convention, officials announced Saturday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Jun 8, 2014
Why have a convention? The last one the libs voted to not have God in their platform and the liberal leaders rigged the vote even though it was clear that out of three votes, the NO VOTES won. Save the money, you will lose anyway even with the coronation of Hillary of Benghazi fame.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Why have a convention?.
A convention before a coronation sounds like the next faux repub scandal?!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Why have a convention? The last one the libs voted to not have God in their platform and the liberal leaders rigged the vote even though it was clear that out of three votes, the NO VOTES won. Save the money, you will lose anyway even with the coronation of Hillary of Benghazi fame.
You and the Republicans havent been a challenge for 10 years.

You'll understand Liberals ignoring you campaing strategy
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jun 8, 2014
caracas
havana
moscow
tehran
baghdad
gaza
keep it focal to odumbos wishes
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Remember last years? Obama had to keep asking for a smaller place. Finally they just bused in illegals. LOL
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jun 8, 2014
I think the Democrats should pick a city that most represents their party, that's why I think they should have it right here in Cleveland.

After all, Cleveland has been under Democrat rule for decades. We were rated the poorest city twice in three years, led the country in depopulation, we are broke, our county (Cuyahoga) was under FBI investigation for corruption that led to dozens of Democrat officials going to prison, and we have murder after murder every week here.

What better city to represent the Democrat party? Detroit? Chicago?

I hereby nominate my city, Cleveland, Ohio.
Cordwainer Trout

Sonora, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2014
Yes, Cleveland is a good choice. The last time I was in Cleveland, years ago, the potholes were so bad and unmarked in any way, the A frame on my car was busted. Ohioans are remarkable little buggers; many of them... a good percentage of the State's population, look as if they had the same short English parents, who were too closely related. They did Cleveland a favor by electing one of the most irritating Communists in the Senate, or the World for that matter, the former mayor of Cleveland. When he was mayor, you could exit the freeways and never find an on-ramp again. The civil servants under that mayor were so dissatisfied and cynical, they would give worse directions to anyone asking, than the irritating people of New York City, where a good portion of them think Communists SHOULD control the size of your pop. The city was self-destructing under the Communist rule and the morons there probably elected another Communist to replace him... another treasonous, lying scumbag coward. Yes, Cleveland is the perfect place for the Democrat Convention. Otherwise, a city in Venezuela, or Cuba would be good... some place where everyone is walking around in a doped stupor.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#10 Jun 8, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Yes, Cleveland is a good choice. The last time I was in Cleveland, years ago, the potholes were so bad and unmarked in any way, the A frame on my car was busted. Ohioans are remarkable little buggers; many of them... a good percentage of the State's population, look as if they had the same short English parents, who were too closely related. They did Cleveland a favor by electing one of the most irritating Communists in the Senate, or the World for that matter, the former mayor of Cleveland. When he was mayor, you could exit the freeways and never find an on-ramp again. The civil servants under that mayor were so dissatisfied and cynical, they would give worse directions to anyone asking, than the irritating people of New York City, where a good portion of them think Communists SHOULD control the size of your pop. The city was self-destructing under the Communist rule and the morons there probably elected another Communist to replace him... another treasonous, lying scumbag coward. Yes, Cleveland is the perfect place for the Democrat Convention. Otherwise, a city in Venezuela, or Cuba would be good... some place where everyone is walking around in a doped stupor.
too bad they don't have a pwerful representative in the US house to help them...

how's that being a professionally diagnosed psychopath working for ya, trout boy?
brad

Marlborough, CT

#11 Jun 8, 2014
Might as well have it in Denver so they can puff up a storm.

At least they'll finally have an excuse we can embrace.

LOL
Cordwainer Trout

Sonora, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>too bad they don't have a pwerful representative in the US house to help them...
how's that being a professionally diagnosed psychopath working for ya, trout boy?
You are so stupid, you think US nuclear power plants don't all have overstocks of batteries on site and manual methods of total shutdown making them totally different than the Fukushima plant in Japan. When I consider that stupidity and degree of Marxist and Islamofascist rock concert bullshit brainwash, I'd rather be anything other than your kind of stupid.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jun 8, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
We've had some people with pretty good ideas in the past.

When our current Mayor was elected, there was a situation where the police surrounded a black kid for whatever, and the kid tried to kill the police. The police shot and killed the criminal, so the Mayor insisted the Cleveland police be trained to give criminals some room to escape instead of surrounding them.

The Mayor before him had a pretty good idea too. Since the city was broke, they could no longer empty the trash containers on the street in front of businesses, so she created Adopt A Trash Can. The concept was that businesses empty the trash cans instead of the city saving them a couple of dollars at best. Too bad the program didn't work out.

Then we had our wonderful Dennis Kookcinich. He stopped our Coast Guard from practicing their shooting and strategies on Lake Erie. He said birds were at risk of getting shot and the bullets from the Coast Guard could pollute the entire great lakes. I guess nobody told him that many people fish in Lake Erie using lead sinkers that constantly get snagged in the seaweed.

Yep. Cleveland is the place for the convention.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 8, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Something tells me when your car frame was busted, there was collateral damage to your head.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 8, 2014
brad wrote:
Might as well have it in Denver so they can puff up a storm.
At least they'll finally have an excuse we can embrace.
LOL
Sorry, no LOL. More like DUH.

Paris

#16 Jun 8, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
A convention before a coronation sounds like the next faux repub scandal?!
No, I'm sure Obama with his limited experience will create another one of similar magnitude.

Paris

#17 Jun 8, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the Republicans havent been a challenge for 10 years.
You'll understand Liberals ignoring you campaing strategy
Gosh, 2010 just blew by you huh.........the biggest turn in 70 years as I recall. Surly you read it, it was in all the papers.

Paris

#18 Jun 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Something tells me when your car frame was busted, there was collateral damage to your head.
Must have been an Obama Motors product.

Paris

#19 Jun 8, 2014
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Remember last years? Obama had to keep asking for a smaller place. Finally they just bused in illegals. LOL
Yep.......it cost them thousands.......more stimulus I presume.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Must have been an Obama Motors product.
Okay Le Jimbo. Now back to your seat. Next time raise your hand.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jun 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, 2010 just blew by you huh.........the biggest turn in 70 years as I recall. Surly you read it, it was in all the papers.
Silly rabbit,
House Seats in Congress are local races and easy to manipulate. Senate and White House are on another level. The GOP cant compete for either.

Paris

#22 Jun 9, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Silly rabbit,
House Seats in Congress are local races and easy to manipulate. Senate and White House are on another level. The GOP cant compete for either.
True, your fraud is less effective in states where the dead are removed from the voting rolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Emeem 1,110,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min loose cannon 178,189
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 59 min Earthling-1 32,677
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr TheIndependentMaj... 154,008
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 11 hr mjjcpa 506
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 14 hr Go Blue Forever 333
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 17 hr Sangelia 9,936
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••