Giuliani is Romney's new attack dog i...

Giuliani is Romney's new attack dog in swing states

There are 142 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Giuliani is Romney's new attack dog in swing states. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani smiles as he listens to Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass. speak to supporters as Brown campaigns for reelection, Friday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#185 Nov 7, 2012
Image of the "final" predictions by some major polls:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/11/0...

Shocking! It seems that Rasmussen & Gallop were consistent in their tradition of overpolling of the GOP numbers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#186 Nov 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
Image of the "final" predictions by some major polls:
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/11/0...
Shocking! It seems that Rasmussen & Gallop were consistent in their tradition of overpolling of the GOP numbers.
That's why Fox insists on Rasmussen so much....glad they get another four years of bitterness and lying....think their, Benghazi BS, effected the final outcome?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Ari son of Anarchy 182,849
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Coffee Party 190,295
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... 7 min judge judy 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min shinningelectr0n 1,234,629
News Appeals Court Rejects Plan to Let Obama Immigra... 1 hr xxxrayted 27
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) 1 hr litesong 30,823
News Sarah Palin to PETA: a Chill. At least Trig did... 3 hr Tazo 42
More from around the web