Esther Cepeda: Hold the election crowing

Nov 25, 2012 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 17

I've lost count of all the prideful, boasting and sometimes menacing commentaries, blog posts and social media comments about Hispanics' role in President Obama's re-election. It started out as simple joy that Latinos actually turned out in large numbers, proving decisive in what seemed like a neck-and-neck battle going into Election Day.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 25, 2012
what is up with different races instead of showing they have full assimilated into American culture have to stand separate and be segregated by choice showing me at least they do not want to be part of the melting pot?

out of many one? how is this to work as it has when so many want to be 2 instead of just being American citizens.
is it thinking they need special treatment and are unable to be happy with just being plain Americans?
Magadala

Kingston, WA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
". But it quickly devolved into the same true-but-still-unhelpful rhetoric that has so far failed to deliver the respect Latinos hope for in both society and politics."

We are being bullied with the FUTURE potential of hispanic illegal aliens!!! So far, Hispanics are about 8% of the population with about 40% illegal aliens!!! They will only become a "force to reckon with" in 2030(!) if we allow it!!!

This is all rhetoric!

They think that in 17 years, hispanic illegal aliens will be about one third of America's population. Quite a projection...

I work in a major metro school district. I would guess that 100% of illegal alien children take full advantage of America's free breakfast/lunch program. The school lunch program is run by the USDA, which sponsors GMO laden foods!!! These kids are already showing signs of early puberty (girls in 2nd grade menstruating...no kidding), obesity, diabetes, etc. What my point is it that they should live so long... School free breakfast/lunch programs are Monsanto's petri dish!!!

The mexican arrogance WILL backfire, that's just the way the universe works!!!
Magadala

Kingston, WA

#3 Nov 25, 2012
P.S., I often see the illegal alien parents sitting with the child, eating off their free plate, with another little one running around with a bagel in his/her mouth!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2012
I work in a major metro school district. I would guess that 100% of illegal alien children take full advantage of America's free breakfast/lunch program. The school lunch program is run by the USDA, which sponsors GMO laden foods!!! These kids are already showing signs of early puberty (girls in 2nd grade menstruating...no kidding), obesity, diabetes, etc. What my point is it that they should live so long... School free breakfast/lunch programs are Monsanto's petri dish!!!

The mexican arrogance WILL backfire, that's just the way the universe works!!!
Magadala wrote:
P.S., I often see the illegal alien parents sitting with the child, eating off their free plate, with another little one running around with a bagel in his/her mouth!
Isn't that illegal in of itself?
Do you point this out at school?
sba131

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Magadala wrote:
Good posts. Wake up people!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Magadala wrote:
happens widely in ca as well,yet when their families get a foot in the door at these schools all is ok. and remember those cameras said to be in school lunchrooms,they are not in the luchrooms flooded by illegal aliens, the cameras we used to check if the kids was eating their chow.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#7 Nov 26, 2012
positronium wrote:
The mexican arrogance WILL backfire, that's just the way the universe works!!!<quoted text>Isn't that illegal in of itself?
Do you point this out at school?
Naw! I just watch and wait. The last thing you want to do is to let people know where you stand on these issues, best to just let them continue hanging themselves...let them get comfortable doing all of these outrageous things, know what I mean?!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw! I just watch and wait. The last thing you want to do is to let people know where you stand on these issues, best to just let them continue hanging themselves...let them get comfortable doing all of these outrageous things, know what I mean?!!!
Why not take the horse by the reins and say or do something? Where's that American spirit?
Super Evil Sock Puppet

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 26, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
what is up with different races instead of showing they have full assimilated into American culture have to stand separate and be segregated by choice showing me at least they do not want to be part of the melting pot?
out of many one? how is this to work as it has when so many want to be 2 instead of just being American citizens.
is it thinking they need special treatment and are unable to be happy with just being plain Americans?
Nobody has to "think" like you to be a US Citizen. With that kind of mentality.... it's no wonder your kind is in a world of hurt.

Do society a favor... go back to Canada.
Super Evil Sock Puppet

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 26, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why not take the horse by the reins and say or do something? Where's that American spirit?
Sorry but your "American Spirit" died on Nove 6th.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Super Evil Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has to "think" like you to be a US Citizen. With that kind of mentality.... it's no wonder your kind is in a world of hurt.
Do society a favor... go back to Canada.
when folks are against putting American citizens first it shows lack of pride in country. doing for illegal aliens shows attack on the American citizens.

either way those who do that thinking wants the fall of the USA and in no way wants this country to be strong again.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Super Evil Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but your "American Spirit" died on Nove 6th.
Oh, I beg to differ. Do you have a problem with that?
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#13 Nov 26, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why not take the horse by the reins and say or do something? Where's that American spirit?
I am from the old school. You watch, take note, they think things are kool...then strike with facts and figures!

NEVER give up your position early, you may find out more by keeping your cover. They have no idea that I donate to our anti illegal alien group Respectwashington.com and am quite active. People clam up...we want it all out there!

Another thing that I do is be extra nice to illegal alien children. This creates cognitive dissonance, meaning, you can't hold two conflicting ideas, they must resolve themselves. In other words, they are probably drummed with the la ratza crap, but when we don't fit the la ratza profile, makes the kids wonder who's tell the truth. They LOVE me! You get farther with MENTAL warfare than you do jumping up and down screaming, this is what they expect!
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#14 Nov 26, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
When you seperate, you can play victim. I have a friend who is originally from Pakistan and is an American citizen...been here since age 11. We were talking about Thanksgiving and the foods she ate. She casually remarked, I only think of Indian food when I think of Thanksgiving. I am going to take this up with her later, but if she has so much Pakistani/Indian pride, why bother coming here? You could have stayed where you are and eaten all of the Indian food you like, especially since it is so important to you.

This is what the flooding of immigrants, legal and illegal, has done to America. We have let people in who are not interested in becoming Americans, they are only interested in improving their lot while maintaing the culture of the country they disparage...they shouldn't be allowed to have it both ways. Call me a racist zenophobe(sp?)? Well, ask the question, would your country honor my American customs and the Christian religion, and stand up for my cultural "rights"...Probably definitely not!

One of our biggest problems was to start with the multicultural crap!!! I managed a multicultural govn't funded program. There was no blending! Just turf wars, and who was getting the most funding and why. Want multiculturalism, go home! Diversity...if you met the qualifications for the job!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the old school. You watch, take note, they think things are kool...then strike with facts and figures!
NEVER give up your position early, you may find out more by keeping your cover. They have no idea that I donate to our anti illegal alien group Respectwashington.com and am quite active. People clam up...we want it all out there!
Another thing that I do is be extra nice to illegal alien children. This creates cognitive dissonance, meaning, you can't hold two conflicting ideas, they must resolve themselves. In other words, they are probably drummed with the la ratza crap, but when we don't fit the la ratza profile, makes the kids wonder who's tell the truth. They LOVE me! You get farther with MENTAL warfare than you do jumping up and down screaming, this is what they expect!
I see what you mean but why not work behind the scenes.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#16 Nov 27, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I see what you mean but why not work behind the scenes.
I do! Please review my comment re respectwashington.com

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
I do! Please review my comment re respectwashington.com
I see. Thank you for your willingness to stand and fight against what I consider invaders upon our soil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 7 min Guess Who 16
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Enter 182,113
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr American Lady 165,510
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 4 hr Hooogle It 4
Ending the Slavery Blame-Game (Apr '10) 9 hr Henu 35
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 9 hr Rick 20
More from around the web