Liberalism has a big problem

There are 20 comments on the washingtonpost.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Liberalism has a big problem. In it, washingtonpost.com reports that:

Conservatives have their problems these days, but these issues are actually mild compared to the really big problem at the core of liberal statism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at washingtonpost.com.

conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#506 Apr 2, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Everyday DUMBOSPAM. No lie.
It's the anguished oink of ledumbo. He/she is still waiting on Ohio.

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#507 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Everyday you morons quote the same lies the west wing sends you........shill on pookie. You'll get a new bag of candy soon.
And you'll get...what, a pony, wasn't it? Isn't that what harvey used to say you were going to get for your however-many-thousandth post? LOL
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, you came up with a rephrasing of my post all by yourself. What a dweeb.
Like all your imbecilic spam-posts, it was phrased very badly and dishonestly to start with. If I "rephrased" it it was an improvment.:)

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#508 Apr 2, 2013
harvey, micro and con crap.....all attacking one poster...what hero's they be....they believe in free speech, unless they don't like what they hear.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#509 Apr 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
harvey, micro and con crap.....all attacking one poster...what hero's they be....they believe in free speech, unless they don't like what they hear.
That poster attacks regularly. When confronted, he/she cries like a girl when someone else's free speech doesn't suit him/her.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#510 Apr 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
I love what I hear from you frightwingnuts. The more you exercise your free speech rights, the less chance any of you teabag Repubs will ever get elected to the presidency. But then again, you always have sis waiting for you.

Alpharetta, GA

#511 Apr 2, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I love what I hear from you frightwingnuts. The more you exercise your free speech rights, the less chance any of you teabag Repubs will ever get elected to the presidency. But then again, you always have sis waiting for you.
she's not my type. She wants to meet you.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#512 Apr 2, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the anguished oink of ledumbo. He/she is still waiting on Ohio.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Oh my pookie, you let four other loons post ahead of you. You won't win first place doing that in the liberal low information lie a thon.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#514 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Senator Mark Kirk of Illinois backs legalizing marriage for gay couples.

The old fart old guard continues to fall.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#515 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
That poster attacks regularly. When confronted, he/she cries like a girl when someone else's free speech doesn't suit him/her.
And inbred Cracker himself is one of the worst trolls on Topix. He admits it, he's here to stir the s--t.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#516 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>At a "workshop" for the film 42 in the State Dining Room of the White House, First Lady Michelle Obama told the assembled guests that "this is your house, too."
"I want to make sure that you all know how welcome you are here in this house, because the truth is we do these things -- we make sure that we do these workshops so that you all know that this is your house, too," Obama told the guests. "So we want you to make yourselves at home. We want you to feel good and relaxed and learn and ask questions, okay?"
The White House is currently not allowing the public to tour or access the White House. Only invited guests are allowed inside.
Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial to begin...
----------
Oldest person in USA dies at age 113...
----------
Greece Auctioning Off Railroads...
----------
Cops: Women Attack Pretzel Shop Workers Over Wrong Dip...
----------
Graffiti Tagger Accidentally Hangs Himself From High Rise Building...
----------
Freedom: Saudi Women Now Allowed to Ride Bikes...

Alpharetta, GA

#517 Apr 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
And inbred Cracker himself is one of the worst trolls on Topix. He admits it, he's here to stir the s--t.
what are you here for? world peace? ending hunger? global warming? ending cancer?

My goal is to be the worst troll on topix, not just one of them. What's your goal?

Alpharetta, GA

#518 Apr 2, 2013
when the end is near, and Obama is picking a few close friends to join him on the plane out of the country, just before it collapses, he will find a spot for Harvey, conservative crapola, mykro, and responsibility in order to reward them for their hard work and sacrifices. the rest of us will be on our own.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#519 Apr 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
when the end is near, and Obama is picking a few close friends to join him on the plane out of the country, just before it collapses, he will find a spot for Harvey, conservative crapola, mykro, and responsibility in order to reward them for their hard work and sacrifices. the rest of us will be on our own.
Biden will lead us in the laughter.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#520 Apr 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Given that your ilk will be RESPONSIBLE for said collapse, that seems only fair.

Where will we be going? Hawaii, I hope. I can sit on the beach and have a mai tai and laugh at you back in Crackerland...:)

Paris

#521 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Republican Senator Mark Kirk of Illinois backs legalizing marriage for gay couples.
The old fart old guard continues to fall.
You act like buying votes is unusual. Surly you as a low information voter should know that is the mainstay of the liberal progressives.

Paris

#522 Apr 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
Yes, even as they buy their island in paridise, they will still need workers to dig the latrines.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#523 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You act like buying votes is unusual. Surly you as a low information voter should know that is the mainstay of the liberal progressives.
Low-information voters are the mainstay of the GOPee, as is anti-vote legislation they're passing in many states as we speak.

The GOPee will never again win on a level playing field, and they know this.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#524 Apr 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your no information voter record: mccain and rugby.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#525 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Here is your no information voter record: mccain and rugby.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Don't forget the most notorious of all, Palin. The candidate who refused to damage her brain by reading anything...LOL

Alpharetta, GA

#526 Apr 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that your ilk will be RESPONSIBLE for said collapse, that seems only fair.
Where will we be going? Hawaii, I hope. I can sit on the beach and have a mai tai and laugh at you back in Crackerland...:)
wherever lobster is plentiful, no need to change her lifestyle....but probably somewhere that the girls cannot bring home a real dark negro, that's not good in the high society they have become accustomed to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,223,500
News John Kasich: WH run 'looks pretty good' 20 min goonsquad 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Scrutiny 187,728
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 180,118
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 17 hr swedenforever 28
News Carter gets cold shoulder in Israel 21 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Portman faces balancing act on trade as he seek... 22 hr goonsquad 3
More from around the web