Liberalism has a big problem

Liberalism has a big problem

There are 584 comments on the washingtonpost.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Liberalism has a big problem. In it, washingtonpost.com reports that:

Conservatives have their problems these days, but these issues are actually mild compared to the really big problem at the core of liberal statism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at washingtonpost.com.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#361 Mar 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sean Penn's Son to Photog:'F**k You N***er'... Don't ya just love it when liberals come out of the closet. Sounds just like Al Gores father.
SIXTH sighting of this hypocritical au DumboSpam, tagged and BAGGED!:)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#362 Mar 27, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
william Boyd was a hero of mine, along with Roy, Lash, Tonto and the Lone Ranger.
Mine too. I would add Red Ryder to your list.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#363 Mar 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> Don't ya just love it when liberals come out of the closet.
Why are you little men so obsessed with other people's sex lives?

Location hidden

#364 Mar 27, 2013
Alright, I give in. Since so many of you have been clamoring for a look at me, I've decided to bear myself, or rather wolf myself. Clark Gable, eat your heart out!

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#365 Mar 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Mine too. I would add Red Ryder to your list.
how could we overlook Pauncho and Cisco?

Location hidden

#366 Mar 27, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
how could we overlook Pauncho and Cisco?
Who is Pauncho, the governor of New Jersey?
Liberal R Wimp

United States

#367 Mar 27, 2013
John south wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist pig! This is your second time in just two months to insult island people with "baboon" type remarks. By luck, I know both victims.
I hope you are banned from Topix. Anyone can read your post and quickly see that, lacking intelligence, you simply post insults 90% of the time. It was inevitble such behavior would get you into hot water.
You need help. Anger management or some such. I shall also complain to Topix, even though you've not yet insulted me personally. I shouuld not have to read racist crap by a fake liberal. Nobody should pay any attention to anything you post, you fraud.
If you can't handle the heat. GET OFF THE ISLAND stupid.
Liberal R Wimp

United States

#368 Mar 27, 2013
Larry the Puppy wrote:
<quoted text>
TRY me.
Larry you are a sick puppy
Liberal R Wimp

United States

#369 Mar 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Alright, I give in. Since so many of you have been clamoring for a look at me, I've decided to bear myself, or rather wolf myself. Clark Gable, eat your heart out!
Put your clothes back on gay boy. Nobody has been clamoring for a look at you and I doubt Clark Gable feels any need to compete in a fashion show.
Liberal R Wimp

United States

#370 Mar 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I only see you getting excited and Lawrence bearing it all. Go figure.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#371 Mar 28, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
What does racism have to do with sex. You do know how to separate the two don't you?
conservative crapola

Hamburg, PA

#372 Mar 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sean Penn's Son to Photog:'F**k You N***er'"

The redeadlicans and teadeads have been saying and hiding behind the same thing for over 4 years....in code.
serfs up

Merritt Island, FL

#373 Mar 28, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you guys should monitor your rants. A little disagreement becomes a barrage of vile comments from several of your own. In a way there is no reason to argue with you as your minds are made up to what you believe is victory and the second great depression will test everyone involved. Reality is those who have had a christian education are more sympathetic to your plight. Just not agreeable in everything and that brings out the worse in you. Except for the wing of Christianity that is allowed to back up Israel using the bible and the chosen words, there is no Christianity! And you wail away. Of course no one wails away at Islam. They will kill you. Well your going to be incarcerated and/or die anyway. By your own smug attitudes and not minding your own business. There is a difference between opinions and positions of power to interfere with other people. Yeah. Ask the people who wrote here with no vile comments and were torn a new azz hole for an opinion. Then ask why the silent majority are purchasing weapons. Then ask why the tyranny people in government are purchasing tanks, guns ammo and the the rest. The joke is many with power are hidden gay and lesbians who are bitter and will seek vengeance against the innocent.

Hypoluxo Fl

#374 Mar 28, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps you guys should monitor your rants. A little disagreement becomes a barrage of vile comments from several of your own. In a way there is no reason to argue with you as your minds are made up to what you believe is victory and the second great depression will test everyone involved. Reality is those who have had a christian education are more sympathetic to your plight. Just not agreeable in everything and that brings out the worse in you. Except for the wing of Christianity that is allowed to back up Israel using the bible and the chosen words, there is no Christianity! And you wail away. Of course no one wails away at Islam. They will kill you. Well your going to be incarcerated and/or die anyway. By your own smug attitudes and not minding your own business. There is a difference between opinions and positions of power to interfere with other people. Yeah. Ask the people who wrote here with no vile comments and were torn a new azz hole for an opinion. Then ask why the silent majority are purchasing weapons. Then ask why the tyranny people in government are purchasing tanks, guns ammo and the the rest. The joke is many with power are hidden gay and lesbians who are bitter and will seek vengeance against the innocent.
Perhaps you should monitor your drivel.

Paris

#375 Mar 28, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sean Penn's Son to Photog:'F**k You N***er'"
The redeadlicans and teadeads have been saying and hiding behind the same thing for over 4 years....in code.
The libs have been hiding behind it since the civil war.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#376 Mar 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Former RNC Chair Steele Says His Successor is 'Crapping on His Legacy'

We love the redeadlicans civil war.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Hypoluxo Fl

#377 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
No he isn't. The legacy of wingnut losers is continuing.

Paris

#378 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahaha
Al Gore voted against Civil Rights and the Voting Act.........He and Senator KKK Byrd washed their sheets together.

Paris

#379 Mar 28, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>No he isn't. The legacy of wingnut losers is continuing.
So is Obama's......

ANEMIC: GROWTH AT 0.4%

WSJ: Food Stamps Swell -- as Economy Improves...

Jobless claims rise...

THE OBAMA’S HAVE HAD 4 VACATIONS IN THREE MONTH………
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#380 Mar 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sheets are still spitstained. How's that work at your cross-burnings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Munchie 244,121
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Hill4me 225,442
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 12 min barefoot2626 688
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 22 min Synque 180
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Injudgement 1,433,569
News Pence: Trump will "speak the truth" during debate 29 min Pope Ben Out To P... 28
News Why it Matters: Russia 35 min RUSSIA is NOTHING 2
More from around the web