'Obama for America' to morph into 'Or...

'Obama for America' to morph into 'Organizing for Action'

There are 2 comments on the WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh story from Jan 18, 2013, titled 'Obama for America' to morph into 'Organizing for Action'. In it, WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh reports that:

As President Barack Obama begins his second term in the White House, the remaining structure of his re-election campaign will re-launch as a new political organization with a mission to advocate his agenda over the next four years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh.

aardvark

AOL

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Simply fomenting a civil war is all
sniper call

Piscataway, NJ

#2 Jan 18, 2013
I am up for a civil war,
Everyone should be treated equally
Let's blast some grenades on those who are against immigration reform

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,383,879
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Jacques Orleans 214,605
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Cornelius Scudmister 225,184
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 7 hr Reagan spirit 6
News GOP senator believes America's "enemies" have C... 18 hr Bama Yankee 1
News Fewer Americans Now Believe In Global Warming (Nov '09) 21 hr Earthling-1 179
News Obama says climate change a matter of national ... (Dec '08) 21 hr Be Careful What Y... 465
More from around the web