Romney Signs on to Anti-Gay Group's C...

Romney Signs on to Anti-Gay Group's Campaign Pledge

There are 12987 comments on the EDGE story from Aug 5, 2011, titled Romney Signs on to Anti-Gay Group's Campaign Pledge. In it, EDGE reports that:

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has signed on to a campaign pledge created by the anti-gay National Organization for Marriage, a group that seeks to obstruct marriage equality and, in states where gay and lesbian families are legally allowed to wed, to roll family parity back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#13093 Jul 12, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have an interest. Gay and lesbian sex is evil and vile and nasty and gross. The state saying SSM is ok is saying that vile nasty crap is ok. A state should not say something so gross and evil is ok. I could beat you down in smarts half dead. I have proven my side is right time and again. You cant.
TELL ME WHAT STATE INTEREST IS THERE IN SAYING SOMETHING SO GROSS AND NASTY AND EVIL IS OK???????
Whats next marry yoru dog or make pedofile legal? What evil vile crap wont you liberal commeis make legal?
I don't know... you fucktards made it legal to indocrinate young children into your sick... vile.. disgusting ... cult of HATE.....

Time to end that...

No GENE.... NO SPECIAL RIGHTS...... SORRY FUCKTARD.... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#13096 Jul 12, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make an idiotic argument attempting to equate equal protection for two people to marry, with polygamy, which by definition seeks greater protection of the law for three or more. That argument was all yours.
okay, lets apply the traditional definition and count pensises.

So we rely on the traditional definition of marriage to ban polygamy, but to do so for gays is bigotry...i get your argument, its just insane!

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13097 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Yea take those taxes and make it so churches cant help the poor sicka nd old threw there charities. Yea great. Oh and how about that amount or more in lost taxes on LIBERAL charity groups....Should they pay taxes also?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Palease... The annual HELP THE POOR spending is a drop in the bucket compared to what we lose in tax revenue..... LIKE A RAINDROP

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13100 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok you commies will never see that God is for all of us and that we are all children of God. That is your choice dont follow Gods way. But when you are buring in hell know I will be in heaven singing Gods praises and having it GREAT.
There is no heaven you morazz fucktard...... Here let me share my favorite fairytale with you

The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do.

The second little pig built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger than a straw house.

The third little pig built his house out of bricks.

One night the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig.

But of course the wolf did blow the house in and ate the first little pig.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13102 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
How about planned parenthood and the NAACP and those liberal groups. Can we afford the billions they dont pay in taxes also???
Or is it only religous groups which do have constitutional protection you commie liberals want paying taxes??
sure tax them all.... but like i told you fucktard...... every.....every....every even tiny town has at least one cult of child indoctinating money making real estate grabbing christardo church in it...... oh... my..... you lose again

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13104 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
No gay or lesbian gene no sepcial rights!!!!!!!!!!
oh... my you can't prove that ... now can you..... if you could... you could easily show us my hetero gene.... Oh but you can't...LOLOLOl

Wow your dumb

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13105 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
No gay or lesbian gene no sepcial rights!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever ignorant FUCKTARD..... every antidiscrimination clause in the US from employment to housing has SPECIAL RIGHTS stated in bold to keep you from openly discriminating against a fucktard christardo for oh ya a CHOSEN BEHAVIOR, and a vile child indoctrinating BEHAVIOR that has no GENETIC basis... You know... NO CHRISTARDO GENE

Ya try again moron

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13106 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Should the NAACP and planned parenthood also start paying taxes then. We lose billions in taxes from them also.
BTW people in case you don't know.... ole Constitution lober is also a skinhead Nazi white supremist who hates women....Hey he said it himself... would you like me to cut and paste his comments from earlier in the week

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13110 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Deny God all you want now. In the end you will not deny him as he cast you into hell for all eternity....You will cry out to him and beg him but he will turn away form you and cast you down..THAT IS FACT AND YOU WILL SUFFER..........I do feel sorry for your soul.
Here let me smear my c#nt juice on your goards 2000 year old comic book after each of my tricks later today... so your holy book can really smell like that jesASS fish you so admire

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#13112 Jul 12, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
okay, lets apply the traditional definition and count pensises.
Thank you, that was short, yet pointless. The reality remains there is not even so much as a rational basis to limit the legal protection of marriage to being between a man and a woman.
Jane Dough wrote:
So we rely on the traditional definition of marriage to ban polygamy, but to do so for gays is bigotry...i get your argument, its just insane!
Actually Jane, the traditional definition of marriage is not necessary to disallow polygamy. One need only be able to count to three, and comprehend that three or more is greater than two.

Only a fool would advance this illogical and utterly irrelevant argument. Usually, one who lacks the mental capacity to make a specific argument about the topic at hand makes it.

Can you indicate a legitimate state interest served by denying same sex couples the right to marry? I bet that you cannot.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#13113 Jul 12, 2012
I wont deny it. Non-whites are a sub-human group and women are not equal to men. White men are far superior to all others. We are Gods people and God wants men to run things.
You are a moron, and this post proves that you do not love the US Constitution.

What an idiot.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13114 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
We all have the gene to reproduce. CANT DO THAT WITH SAME SEX. So we are all Hetero and some act like DEMONIC SCUM AND HAVE SAME SEX.
CAN YOU PROVE SAME SEX HAS A GENE???? IF NOT NO SPECIAL RIGHTS FOR YOU...
oh my... got you again.... this is flucking easy with a moron like you... step it up a little.... your to flucking easy...

hmmmmmmmmmm even gays have that reproduce gene as you call it.. yet they clearly have a same sex orientation.... woooow!!! guess that reproduce gene obviously doesn't code specifically for heterosexuallity....

Ya that was easy.... even a hooker can figure that one out..

What a fucktard mental midget you are

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13115 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I wont deny it. Non-whites are a sub-human group and women are not equal to men. White men are far superior to all others. We are Gods people and God wants men to run things.
OH BTW... Jesass wasn't a white dude you ignorant fucktard... and yo Adam an Eve... well 100%... you know AFRICAN... BLACK... LOLOLOL

Ouch I can see that swastika wrinkling on your skinhead right now fucktard

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13116 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey Christardo's..... this is your proud GOING to HEAVEN Christian...

LOLOLO(LOLOLOLOLL

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#13117 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
And we give these morazzes SPECIAL RIGHTS...LOLOLOLOL

gee let's take a look at the cost to our country for those "SPECIAL RIGHTS" we give christardos

"The Yearly Cost of Religious Tax Exemptions:$71,000,000,000 "

Wow... directly taken from a University study

"States bypass an estimated $26.2 billion per year by not requiring religious institutions to pay property taxes."

time to change that

Since: Jul 12

Thanks BIG BOSS MAN

#13118 Jul 12, 2012
Peeww it stinks in here.

“sly as a fox”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13119 Jul 12, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>And we give these morazzes SPECIAL RIGHTS...LOLOLOLOL
gee let's take a look at the cost to our country for those "SPECIAL RIGHTS" we give christardos
"The Yearly Cost of Religious Tax Exemptions:$71,000,000,000 "
Wow... directly taken from a University study
"States bypass an estimated $26.2 billion per year by not requiring religious institutions to pay property taxes."
time to change that
you are messed just because you are a heathen doesn't mean everyone is.Sounds like you need something in you life-like love

“sly as a fox”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13120 Jul 12, 2012
messed up*

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13121 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>
All we are shows Gods hand. Deny God all you want it is you who will suffer.
My God loves ALL his children...not just the ones YOU think He should. He created them...in all colors.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#13124 Jul 12, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually Jane, the traditional definition of marriage is not necessary to disallow polygamy. One need only be able to count to three, and comprehend that three or more is greater than two.
Only a fool would advance this illogical and utterly irrelevant argument.
okay, so take the traditional definition..how many women?
You need only count to TWO and see that TWO IS MORE THAN ONE!

yes, again I agree you are a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,420,156
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Abe 239,880
News In presidential elections, size doesn't always ... 13 min gwww 29
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Hill4me 222,759
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 43
News What is Donald Trump's immigration plan -- and ... 3 hr tomin cali 1
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) 4 hr Slave wages 50
More from around the web