Trump offers $5 million if Obama releases records

Full story: WBAY-TV Green Bay

The U.S. defense chief is expressing relief that North Korea has not followed through on a threat to launch a military strike in response to South Korean activists floating anti-Pyongyang leaflets across the border.
Comments
21 - 40 of 68 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013
Maybe

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> possible our own prez. could comitt such treason against US citizens!!!
He may be the most treasonous president,well since Abraham Lincoln any how.
History came out on his side in the end,but the fact is he was considered a tyrant by many in his time.

Who knows how history will reflect on Mr.Obama,time will tell.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I'd much rather that he divide it up among the families of victims of illegals' crimes...but that five million just wouldn't go around very far, now, would it?

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Excellent One wrote:
It is unfortunate that it took a tragedy in Libya and the lives of decent Americans to prove that Obama is unfit to be president of the USA.
Bengazi is just the latest event. This entire administration isn't fit to run anything other than their mouths. How many more tragedies have happened that we dont know about yet?

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
I'd much rather that he divide it up among the families of victims of illegals' crimes...but that five million just wouldn't go around very far, now, would it?
That will never happen. Our issue here is not on any of their minds. The only time "illegal immigration" arises is when someone has to talk to some hispanic organization. Then the issue disappears seconds after the meeting ends.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Bengazi is just the latest event. This entire administration isn't fit to run anything other than their mouths. How many more tragedies have happened that we dont know about yet?
exactly!! especially when the media has been bought off in the dick's favor.
SoUKnow

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text> How many more tragedies have happened that we dont know about yet?
Doubt seriously if people realize the tragedies happening all around them.

Lets have a look at some tragedies shall we?

Loss of life do to war: 4,409 in Iraq,2,295 Afghanistan.

4 in Benghazi.

Factoid: The wars have killed the 2k population of Hamlet NC..

WE should find out who is responsible for all these deaths and kill them?
That is unless WE realize WE are culpable,in which case WE should blame someone else.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

SoUKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
4 in Benghazi.
That is unless WE realize WE are culpable,in which case WE should blame someone else.
who is responsible for all these deaths?

isn't it obvious? muslims.

they declared war on us. remember? they committed 9/11. we retaliated in return.

now, if we had done what they did to us. use castastrophic force without any concern for the "innocent" on THEIR side, we wouldn't have had any casualties at all over in afghanistan, or iraq.

but no. you liberals are so worried about the "innocent" on THEIR side, you send in our troops rather than use castastrophic force.

what did you expect by doing do? zero casualties?

you don't win wars by picking and choosing who to kill. like with cancer, you have to do radical surgery to kill the diseased.

2 nukes would have resolved the issue of any repeat hostility on THEIR part towards us. by letting them know that we are prepared to annihilate them to extinction, they will stop.

it worked where japan is concerned. it will work where the muslims are concerned.

REALITY.

now, you may think that this is not the appropriate rules of engagement. consider this.. in the last 2 world wars, this is exactly what we did. we flatten the enemy to win. after many years of war, who gives a shit about the "innocent" on THEIR side?

we finally realized that the "innocent" on OUR side were more important.

commonsense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Excellent One wrote:
It is unfortunate that it took a tragedy in Libya and the lives of decent Americans to prove that Obama is unfit to be president of the USA.
I have this theory about what happened in libya.

after seeing obama make a deal with the russian president on LIVE TV no less, I believe obama made a deal with the muslims.

he approached them with a white flag. asked if there was any way to achieve peace. and the muslims said to him quote, "get rid of the dictators, and we will be friends."

obama agreed to this. and that is why he and hillary pushed for intervention any which way they could. via the UN, and by using executive order to wage war on libya (syria, egypt) to assist the muslims.

after the dictators were forced out, obama believed that he was friends with the muslims. and therefore didn't think it was necessary to protect amb. stevens.

hey. he had just satisfied his part of the bargain. so, it was time for the muslims to pony up. right?

obama and hillary were so surprised by the muslims not adhereing to the terms of their deal (peace) they immediately went into coverup mode.

what else could they do?

my theory of what happened would explain all the twisted details of the benghazi incident.

why the lies? why the silence? the whole weirdness to how obama and hillary dealt with the affair.

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

SoUKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
4 in Benghazi.
Your hatred of Bush is exposed. You are a silly little pos that should keep your opinions to yourself until you go postal. Get help.

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
they declared war on us. remember? they committed 9/11. we retaliated in return.
now, if we had done what they did to us. use castastrophic force without any concern for the "innocent" on THEIR side, we wouldn't have had any casualties at all over in afghanistan, or iraq.
but no. you liberals are so worried about the "innocent" on THEIR side, you send in our troops rather than use castastrophic force.
what did you expect by doing do? zero casualties?
you don't win wars by picking and choosing who to kill. like with cancer, you have to do radical surgery to kill the diseased.
2 nukes would have resolved the issue of any repeat hostility on THEIR part towards us. by letting them know that we are prepared to annihilate them to extinction, they will stop.
it worked where japan is concerned. it will work where the muslims are concerned.
REALITY.
now, you may think that this is not the appropriate rules of engagement. consider this.. in the last 2 world wars, this is exactly what we did. we flatten the enemy to win. after many years of war, who gives a shit about the "innocent" on THEIR side?
we finally realized that the "innocent" on OUR side were more important.
commonsense.
As I'm sure you know, this place is full of naive people, full of themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>As I'm sure you know, this place is full of naive people, full of themselves.
what did you expect from cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies?

they believe love is the answer. that there is no evil in the world. people only do evil because they are pushed into it because of poverty.

let me repeat..

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, BRAIN DEAD, STUPID HIPPIES.
SoUKnow

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
they declared war on us. remember? they committed 9/11. we retaliated in return..
2 nukes
commonsense.
Oh yes,I do remember 9/11,I was giving blood when the news cut to the impact.
I remember thinking I must be dreaming,perhaps I had past out from loss of blood..
Then the guy next to me turned and asked"is this a movie?"
I was so shocked I couldn't reply,people pleading " is this real"this can't be real"..
Yea I remember.
I remember when they tied the attack to a Muslim extremist group called al-Qaeda.
I didn't know then it would lead to the longest wars in the history of our nation.

To summarize,a group of Muslim extremist led by one Osama Bin Laden declared war on the U.S.

Not a group of Iraqis led by a man named Saddam Hussien

Reality,Iraq had no WMD,Iraq has never attacked U.S lands,they did attack our Saudi "allies".

Saddam was a mad man,but he did keep a tight leash on Muslim extremist in Iraq.

"2 nukes" that alone makes me worry about your reasoning..1st have you ever looked where Iraq sits on the globe?

It sits squarely between our allies and our enemies..2 nukes would either poison our allies or ignite more wars...perhaps both.

Then there is the whole can of worms ,we nuke our enemies..everyone else now has the go ahead to nuke theirs...

Regardless of whom is in charge,I guess I can be thankful it's not you.
SoUKnow

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Your hatred of Bush is exposed. You are a silly little pos that should keep your opinions to yourself until you go postal. Get help.
U mad bro?

Don't think Bush was responsible for the war,he isn't what I would call a mastermind.

So no,never "hated Bush",I found him hilarious.

Remember him wearing his nut hugging jump suit declaring victory?

Or the getting lost on stage,pulling on locked doors?

Vomiting,shoe dodging,that's just his physical comedy..

When he spoke the comedy volume got turned up a few notches.

"They misunderestimated me."

"There's an old saying in Tennessee.. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me.. you can't get fooled again."

He was like a wet brain bar fly in a suit,good for a million laughs.

Reminds me strongly of Biden lol

My outrage isn't against some group of people w/ political views it's against war.

Especially war that kills so many of my American brethren and solves nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

SoUKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes,I do remember 9/11,I was giving blood when the news cut to the impact.
I remember thinking I must be dreaming,perhaps I had past out from loss of blood..
Then the guy next to me turned and asked"is this a movie?"
I was so shocked I couldn't reply,people pleading " is this real"this can't be real"..
Yea I remember.
I remember when they tied the attack to a Muslim extremist group called al-Qaeda.
I didn't know then it would lead to the longest wars in the history of our nation.
To summarize,a group of Muslim extremist led by one Osama Bin Laden declared war on the U.S.
Not a group of Iraqis led by a man named Saddam Hussien
Reality,Iraq had no WMD,Iraq has never attacked U.S lands,they did attack our Saudi "allies".
Saddam was a mad man,but he did keep a tight leash on Muslim extremist in Iraq.
"2 nukes" that alone makes me worry about your reasoning..1st have you ever looked where Iraq sits on the globe?
It sits squarely between our allies and our enemies..2 nukes would either poison our allies or ignite more wars...perhaps both.
Then there is the whole can of worms ,we nuke our enemies..everyone else now has the go ahead to nuke theirs...
Regardless of whom is in charge,I guess I can be thankful it's not you.
to begin with.. extremist muslims? has it ever occurred to you that there are no moderate or extremist muslims? just muslims?

what we are seeing over there but you liberals won't accept are merely soldiers ants and worker ants. one does the killing. the other supports the soldier.

if you think about it some.. it's the same relationship we have in the west. our soldiers who go fight our wars. and US, the civilians who work to support this infrastructure.

do I support our soldiers? of course. just like the so-called moderate muslims support their "terrorists".

how do you kill the head? you kill the body.

until you liberals understand this, we are doomed to lose whatever conflict we are pushed into.

as for saddam.. ANYBODY who supports the enemy is YOUR enemy. IDIOT!

as for being the longest war.. how did you think it would be if you send in our troops? a cake walk? you want a short war, you use nukes. REALITY.

we are in this financial mess because guys like you think like brain dead hippies.

oh. I get it. that is EXACTLY what you are. right? makes sense. you can't see worth shit.
SMOKIN JOE OWEBAMA

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Commie Carnival Barker OWEbamas top 10 list if relected:

1.All Gay All the time
2.Reperations for Blacks
3.Repeal US constitution
4.US set under UN rule
5.Cede US to Mexico
6.Minority rule in America
7.REV.Wright as VP
8.Muslim Mosque to replace ALL US Christian Churches
9.US military to bake Pot cakes not war.
10.David Letterman to become propganda minister.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

SoUKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad bro?
Don't think Bush was responsible for the war,he isn't what I would call a mastermind.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee.. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me.. you can't get fooled again."
My outrage isn't against some group of people w/ political views it's against war.
so,what do you suggest we do if somebody declares war on us?..AND actually commits acts of war against us?

maybe you think we should go hide in a corner and suck on our thumbs?

you against war?

YOUR opinion doesn't mean shit if the OTHER party who has declared war on us is in fact killing us.

war solves nothing?

the winner stops the killing.

if someone is killing us for whatever reason, you FIGHT BACK! right?

RIGHT????

I WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY IT ASSH#LE!!! RIGHT??????????

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, BRAIN DEAD, STUPID hippie.

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

SoUKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad bro?
I think the Who made the statement famous. Ohio is going for Romney.....I'm against the way we wage war. My attitude is to bomb them back to the stone age. I dont GAS about their government or their people. You see, it's just like Mexico. The people allow their government to be corrupt, kinda like us. At least our bubble has the illusion of being a government for the people....and BTW, remember the "ask not" speech, I care for people that do for themselves, not the 37% of get-over-artist and the rest as Asian Guy describes....Oh, I wouldn't expend the energy to get mad or hate. I find that just another "deflection with communistic intent".
Springsteen Blows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

So Obama doesn't want us to see his grades because he was and is a dumbass. Obama does not want us to see his college application because he applied as a foreign student because his grades were not good enough to be admitted as an American.(affirmitive action) Or Obama wrote on his application that he is a Muslim. Private schools can ask what religion you practice. I think Obama is trying to hide all of the above reasons I listed.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text>from what we're finding out about the commander in chief, wouldn't put it past him to send his panther thugs to bump off the special investigators and rob them!!! to think that we citizens think possible our own prez. could comitt such treason against US citizens!! he has proved his treasonous evil intentions time and time again!
What have we found out we didn't already know?

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Brazil's Bosa Familia gives payments to small families who take baths every day. Mexico's Oportunidades gives payments to parents who make their children go to school every day. Russia gives payments to parents who have more than two children. Why not give extra food stamps to Obama and other parents who publish their school grades in the local newspaper?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,084,541
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min The Apostle 147,266
Poll: Foreign policy no longer Obama strong point 20 min Responsibility 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Bellweather 175,243
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 1 hr bannedagain3 9,536
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr Dropout 832
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Brian_G 32,140
•••
•••