AP: Richardson Ends Presidential Bid

AP: Richardson Ends Presidential Bid

There are 150 comments on the www.ksl.com story from Jan 9, 2008, titled AP: Richardson Ends Presidential Bid. In it, www.ksl.com reports that:

New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson ended his campaign for the presidency Wednesday after twin fourth-place finishes that showed his impressive credentials could not compete with his rivals' star power.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ksl.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2008
As with every cycle, the weeds are getting thinned out.

Now to see is Senator Clinton can keep up her image. That will be a truly challenging task for her.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#2 Jan 9, 2008
What a heart breaker. Thought him the man.
~sighs~.....
BEAN

Longboat Key, FL

#3 Jan 9, 2008
Did you notice in the democratic debates how he "Brown Nosed" Hillary?
Looking for a job I guess...so much for change...the other big "Brown Noser" is Wesly Clark...gotta bigger nose...that s more of the changes to look forward to. "Good Riddance"

“Where is my Spell Checker?”

Since: Nov 07

DFW Metroplex

#4 Jan 9, 2008
BEAN wrote:
Did you notice in the democratic debates how he "Brown Nosed" Hillary?
Looking for a job I guess...so much for change...the other big "Brown Noser" is Wesly Clark...gotta bigger nose...that s more of the changes to look forward to. "Good Riddance"
I might be wrong as always, BUT wasn't he going to toss his support to OBAMA?!?!?!
OLD BEN

Marion, AR

#5 Jan 9, 2008
bean you are righr about clark he got his ass fired as commander fo being bull headed,

i would not give that bastard the time of the day.
IAVA ORG

Hackensack, NJ

#6 Jan 9, 2008
Wall Street wants Bill Richardson as Vice President with Hillary.
BEAN

Longboat Key, FL

#7 Jan 9, 2008
Hey Richard,he will go with the winner,like sme camp folower......Old Ben,your absolutely correct..an ambitious self centered ,and dangerous man. Looking for a white horse,Where was this guy when Gen. MC Arthur gave that speech..."Duty,Honor,Coun try"
I guess thats an other generation.
xoxopolly

North Fort Myers, FL

#8 Jan 9, 2008
shoker i am glade i knew he was not going to win
P-I-C-

Walnut Bottom, PA

#9 Jan 9, 2008
Edwards is the only real Choice left. Tired of the fluff and tears!!!
Salvatore

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 9, 2008
....and to think, he lost all that weight for nothing. Another Liberal idiot, no loss!
Pal

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2008
He was the man-the only one who didn't do a dance during the debates and told it the way it was.
wrong paul

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#12 Jan 9, 2008
Could it have been his greasy comb-over hair?

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#13 Jan 9, 2008
Richard USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be wrong as always, BUT wasn't he going to toss his support to OBAMA?!?!?!
That's what I heard/read too. Think it was during the Iowa caucuses. If that happens, then if Edwards drops out, Obama will capture most of that vote. There's gonna be fireworks real soon and real often for a long time...

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#14 Jan 9, 2008
Pal wrote:
He was the man-the only one who didn't do a dance during the debates and told it the way it was.
I thought he was awful during the last debate I saw (ABC I think). He just talked in circles yada-yada-yada. But at least he didn't join in the Hillary attack with Obama and Edwards.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jan 9, 2008
Not surprised. Just a matter of time since most of the contributions are narrowing. Should be a 2-3 horse race at this point on Democrat side.
All other demos need not apply anymore.

Since: Jan 08

Nashville, GA

#16 Jan 9, 2008
Guess he didn't realize how much pressure this would really be.

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#18 Jan 9, 2008
Yay, King Bill is out of the race! Those of us in NM (the state he is supposed to care about) don't want him as governor anymore, let alone president! He has done more to aid illegal immigrants, at the expense of the people who voted him in and pay him with our tax dollars, than anyone here can stand. To think, he actually fooled people in other parts of the nation. Thank goodness he dropped out before they could have voted him in as president.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jan 9, 2008
Fed Up in NM wrote:
Yay, King Bill is out of the race! Those of us in NM (the state he is supposed to care about) don't want him as governor anymore, let alone president! He has done more to aid illegal immigrants, at the expense of the people who voted him in and pay him with our tax dollars, than anyone here can stand. To think, he actually fooled people in other parts of the nation. Thank goodness he dropped out before they could have voted him in as president.
Agree. He was another Amnesty Queen.
real deal

Irvine, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2008
when you read these comments its amazing how many dumb people there are. No wonder George Bush Jr got re-elected. Bill is a great guy who has served his country. He has put his life on the line to negotiate with dictators around the world to free americans.

As far as illegal immigrants, its amazing the hate people have. So its ok ig your great grandfather came here and now you are an american but its not ok if you cross the border to work and send money back to your family. You can always tell republicans...they work so hard to try to feel better than someone..blacks, gays, hispanic...
S Barnes

Cedarpines Park, CA

#21 Jan 9, 2008
Dismayed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I heard/read too. Think it was during the Iowa caucuses. If that happens, then if Edwards drops out, Obama will capture most of that vote. There's gonna be fireworks real soon and real often for a long time...
Richardson is totally pro-illegal alien and he thinks like the Mexicans that the border fence that would protect our country was the Berlin Wall! I think he never stopped being Mexican and never became American!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Realtime 1,250,542
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min IND 186,037
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min WelbyMD 191,942
News 'Mormon Rivals' -- After 2012 defeat, Romney fa... 1 hr Share your Harem 2
News Clinton emails show old friend advising on fore... 2 hr Synque 3
News Chris Christie, once a GOP star, enters 2016 ra... 6 hr Denny CranesPlace 15
News Obamacare could create quandary for Republicans... 16 hr Big Bad Pope Francis 225
More from around the web