Senate passes immigration bill

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: Statesboro Herald 117

With a solemnity reserved for momentous occasions, the Senate passed historic legislation Thursday offering the priceless hope of citizenship to millions of immigrants living illegally in America's shadows.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Fed Up Vet

Reston, VA

#1 Jun 27, 2013
It’s taken 27 years to finally admit that amnesty with promises of “enforcement” didn’t work. So how will our brain dead politicians fix our national disgrace? Why of course, they have passed another “amnesty” with more promises of enforcement to “solve” the problem. Our children deserve better, but votes are more important than national security for our elected officials.
NYM8387

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Fed Up Vet wrote:
It’s taken 27 years to finally admit that amnesty with promises of “enforcement” didn’t work. So how will our brain dead politicians fix our national disgrace? Why of course, they have passed another “amnesty” with more promises of enforcement to “solve” the problem. Our children deserve better, but votes are more important than national security for our elected officials.
The house feels differently
Si Se Puede

Yonkers, NY

#3 Jun 27, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> The house feels differently
Si se puede!!!!!!
mexican pride

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Si Se Puede wrote:
<quoted text>
Si se puede!!!!!!
Soon compadre, I am still juan the boricua slayer! Viva mi raza cabrones!!!
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#6 Jun 27, 2013
First there is Fourth of July, so Congress goes home, Then they all go home in August, and September they have to take up the Farm bill again, and try for more gun control, so this bill won't even be discussed until much later. After the Holidays they have to campaign for the 2014 elections. It just doesn't look good for illegal alien Amnesty this year.
tired of racism

Hollywood, FL

#7 Jun 27, 2013
I am one of the 78 per cent who favors this immigration reform. It is sad there are members of the kkk in the senate who did their best to derail it. In the end it is business men who backed up this bill and they are the ones who move this economy.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Fed Up Vet wrote:
Just remember"He who pays the fiddler calls the tune"
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Democrappers do what ever is best to destroy America. They are making suckers out of you illegals,pretending to care about you, when all they want is your vote. Don't think this Amnesty of yours will pass Congress- we love our Country.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Fed Up Vet wrote:
Hopefully Republicans will remember,we have been told many lies and they are lying again. Did they even say when these agents would be put on the Border? Do they even get to carry guns or more rubber bullets. W hen is the fence gonna be built? Should be electified.No America is having a hard enough time-they are draining the Country dry. We don't need this Criminal Act.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#11 Jun 27, 2013
tired of racism wrote:
I am one of the 78 per cent who favors this immigration reform. It is sad there are members of the kkk in the senate who did their best to derail it. In the end it is business men who backed up this bill and they are the ones who move this economy.
You haven't heard to much about all the Billions of dollars these illegals cost. Most don't have above a 10th grade education. You think their going to contribute how? Your'e love for them is nice but better start seeing reality.
NYM8387

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Si Se Puede wrote:
<quoted text>
Si se puede!!!!!!
a Republican controlled senate next year?claro que se puede,lmao
NYM8387

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2013
mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> Soon compadre, I am still juan the boricua slayer! Viva mi raza cabrones!!!
You are Juanita the putita mojadita and the house will make sure you remain that way.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#14 Jun 27, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't heard to much about all the Billions of dollars these illegals cost. Most don't have above a 10th grade education. You think their going to contribute how? Your'e love for them is nice but better start seeing reality.
perhaps you Texans should quit hiring so many of them...

why is your state the leader in this illegal activity that is costing our nation so much money? don't you Texans respect the law and your nation?
Si Se Puede

Yonkers, NY

#15 Jun 27, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> a Republican controlled senate next year?claro que se puede,lmao
Let's see Puercorican vendido. Si se puede, se pudo y se podrá!

Since: Jan 13

Bloomfield, NJ

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
First there is Fourth of July, so Congress goes home, Then they all go home in August, and September they have to take up the Farm bill again, and try for more gun control, so this bill won't even be discussed until much later. After the Holidays they have to campaign for the 2014 elections. It just doesn't look good for illegal alien Amnesty this year.
Some people had said for weeks "it won't even pass the senate". Now it's either "it's DOA in the house" or "they won't even discuss it" LOL
NYM8387

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2013
tired of racism wrote:
which 78%?dont let those la rata polls fool you,the majority of Americans want illegal aliens gone
Brenda besson

United States

#18 Jun 27, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
lol I call that good planning.
Brenda besson

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2013
See the Light wrote:
Democrappers do what ever is best to destroy America. They are making suckers out of you illegals,pretending to care about you, when all they want is your vote. Don't think this Amnesty of yours will pass Congress- we love our Country.
they want it soooooooo bad they dont see what you are saying.i almost feel bad,but then I remember how rude and disrespectful they can be,and then I say the house will kill the bill,
Brenda besson

United States

#20 Jun 27, 2013
tired of racism wrote:
ok then.
Pardon me but

San Jose, CA

#21 Jun 27, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> which 78%?dont let those la rata polls fool you,the majority of Americans want illegal aliens gone
Pardon me but didn't the majority of Americans voted in favor of immigration bill just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Nutz 153,157
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min shinningelectr0n 1,109,489
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr harmonious 32,647
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 177,989
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... 6 hr Rose Marie 3
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) 7 hr Swedenforever 59
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 7 hr barefoot2626 470
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••