Liberals Swoon for Warren, Point to C...

Liberals Swoon for Warren, Point to Clinton in '16

There are 98 comments on the EDGE story from Jul 19, 2014, titled Liberals Swoon for Warren, Point to Clinton in '16. In it, EDGE reports that:

At a summertime getaway for liberals, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren has captured the hearts of Democratic activists beginning to think about an heir to President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#86 Jul 23, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The real McCoy.......hahahaha the fake Cherokee.......real.....only to loons and low information voters. Desperation is rampant with the libs choices, Billary, a drunk and in bad health, Biden, an idiot and drunk also and a fraux Cherokee that cheated her way through school as Obama did.
Try some warm milk and a little bed rest.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#89 Jul 23, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Nor did Elizabeth Warren claim to be.
Yet Warren has yet to accept accountability for falsely claiming to be Cherokee during key moments in her career, starting in the mid-1980s when she started listing herself as Native American in order to appear on the “Minority Law Teachers” list in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools. That directory put the law school community, including recruiters, on notice of Warren’s alleged minority status.

Warren later reported herself as Native American to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Law Schools for federal reporting, and on the list of Women of Color in Legal Academia in the Harvard Women’s Law Journal in 1993 when Warren was auditioning for a position at Harvard as a “visiting professor.”

While claiming this status, Warren never did anything to associate with the Cherokee or Native Americans. Warren never participated in any Native American Bar Association or campus groups or anything else to show she embraced her supposed ancestry. Warren only used the designation for professional purposes while climbing the law school ladder, and then dropped the AALS listing after receiving tenure at Harvard in the mid-1990s.

Warren is not Cherokee or Native American. Her genealogy has been traced by a group of Cherokee genealogists, and there is nothing there. The supposed 1/32 ancestry has been debunked.

Perpignan

#90 Jul 23, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Try some warm milk and a little bed rest.
Maybe after being proved a liar, it might help you with your milk toast president.
yup

Philadelphia, PA

#93 Jul 23, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe after being proved a liar, it might help you with your milk toast president.
Le Dum Dum - the word is; "Milquetoast" - and it's one of many that describe you well.

"Liar" and "Loser" - are also great ones for you.

lol
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#95 Jul 23, 2014
That's funny

Magruder is a spelling nazi too....
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#96 Jul 23, 2014
Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, fending off questions about whether she used her Native American heritage to advance her career, said today she enrolled herself as a minority in law school directories for nearly a decade because she hoped to meet other people with tribal roots.

“I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off,” said Warren….

“BEING NATIVE AMERICAN has been part of my story I guess since the day I was born,” said Warren, who never mentioned her Native American heritage on the campaign trail even as she detailed much of her personal history to voters in speeches, statements and a video.“These are my family stories, I have lived in a family that has talked about Native American and talked about tribes since I was a little girl.”[14]

http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/elizabeth-warr ...

----------

liar liar

pants on fire

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#99 Jul 24, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>How about effeminate progressive sheep? That's got a nice fit.
How often do they water you?

Perpignan

#100 Jul 24, 2014
yup wrote:
<quoted text>Le Dum Dum - the word is; "Milquetoast" - and it's one of many that describe you well.

"Liar" and "Loser" - are also great ones for you.

lol
Gosh, you are right........ once one a row.

Perpignan

#101 Jul 24, 2014
Yep2 wrote:
That's funny

Magruder is a spelling nazi too....
It's all they've got.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#102 Jul 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s because her Cherokee ancestors, if she has any, would either be too distant or they never documented their ties in ways that meet the tribes’ requirements. Obviously, this doesn’t preclude Warren from having traces of Native American heritage

Warren appears to have been well-qualified for the teaching positions and excelled once she was hired.
Yep2

Roy, WA

#103 Jul 24, 2014
Warren is an excellent liar.

The perfect democrat candidate.
yup

Philadelphia, PA

#104 Jul 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, you are right........ once one a row.
now ask your babysitter to get you some nice milk and toast.

then ask her why you are so fkn dumb.

hint; it’s because she dropped you on your head (a few times)

lol
Yep2

Roy, WA

#105 Jul 24, 2014
This chump Yup is jealous because others have babysitters.

His mom just locked him in a closet.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#106 Jul 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Typical. You gravitate to frauds and liars.
Maybe you'll vote for a winner next time

Perpignan

#107 Jul 25, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s because her Cherokee ancestors, if she has any, would either be too distant or they never documented their ties in ways that meet the tribes’ requirements. Obviously, this doesn’t preclude Warren from having traces of Native American heritage
Warren appears to have been well-qualified for the teaching positions and excelled once she was hired.
No she couldn't prove it so opinion is not proof. The Cherokee's looked into her total ancestry and could find no proof. She committed fraud and lied about it. Just as Hillary has done and the fruit loop Pelosi for her husbands business connections.

Perpignan

#108 Jul 25, 2014
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you'll vote for a winner next time
I always vote for winners..........you voted for a loser. The world sees the proof. Maybe you can get Candy Crowley to commit more media crimes to hold up little Barry's pants for him.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#109 Aug 1, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Many have tried but no one has been able to refute Warren's claim of Native American ancestry. That's a feather in her cap.
Many of us are!!!!!!!

Perpignan

#110 Aug 1, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us are!!!!!!!
Both of you are ding bat nuts. The Cherokee Chief had the council research their rolls for any in her ancestry. Zilch, nada, nothing, nil, fini and zero.. Give it up loons, you only show how dark it is in your basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,403,184
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Abe 232,795
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min JRB 219,295
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr litesong 35,554
News Mitt Romney vacations with family during GOP co... 4 hr Patrick Aei 2
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 18 hr Human 156
News In '72, EPA battled pollution; now it's politics (Apr '12) 21 hr Governor Leadwater 22
More from around the web