Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP sh...

Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform

There are 650 comments on the NewsTalk 1230 story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform. In it, NewsTalk 1230 reports that:

Just two days after President Barack Obama sailed to re-election over Mitt Romney, boosted by more than 70 percent of the Latino vote, some Republicans are striking a new tone on illegal immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTalk 1230.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#466 Nov 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho......
lol
Psycho???

Because you are too stupid to understand how TOPIX works??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#467 Nov 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"we all"??
Hearing things again??
You are a nut dude. Anything else?
Look around my little troll..........Everyone is laughing at you........
will

Erie, PA

#468 Nov 23, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> 40% of the white vote is a massive number not to mention the fact that black people voted for him because he's black no offense but it is true that makes a huge difference. If romney would have just calm down with his stance on college tuition and health care he would have crushed Obama let's not forget that in this election romney was the "bad guy" and Obama was the "good guy" and won by a small margin. I'm Hispanic and even I know that the Latino vote helps only when white people are divided but when united our vote dosent even matter let's be honest.
OK where to start Every democrat has gotten 90+ percent of the black vote so yeah that's one Obama got the youth vote in 08 democrats always do better with youth Romney passed healthcare in massachutes and sill lost it by 20+ percent 3 million people and 332 electoral votes is not a small margin and Romney got 72% of the white vote the biggest from a republican ever and still loss so yeah

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#469 Nov 24, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>

Said the guy who, by the time stamp, was here first yesterday and continued posting way more than anyone else who dropped by for a post or two. Look at all of YOUR posts AFTER you wrote this silly little ditty acussing others of what you yourself did. More than anyone else!
Said the big comic book hero who screams "LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M TELLING!" like a like girl who sees a spider. [email protected]
How much time did YOU spend with family and friends? Do you even have any?
Loved your post on another site and thanks for mentioning me.

Well done and all so true.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#474 Nov 24, 2012
Leave me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tough guy" X Man is afraid of me - a female who stands 5 foot 4 inches tall and weighs 115 lbs. I am Monica who also posted as Gloria
I applaud you. Tough X-Man is a bully ,,, plain n simple. He has issues.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#475 Nov 24, 2012
Leave me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
X Man is funnier than that pig on Green Acres!
She sure squeals like a little piggy

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#476 Nov 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure squeals like a little piggy
Please refrain from discussing your fetishes on Topix!

I had a feeling that's what you are into.

&fe ature=related

LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#477 Nov 24, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Please refrain from discussing your fetishes on Topix!

I had a feeling that's what you are into.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rR84ez1pvvcXX&feature=rel ated

LOL
Sorry but I will post anything I want at anytime I want and there is nothing you can do about it but squeal like a piggy

Location hidden

#478 Nov 24, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I will post anything I want at anytime I want and there is nothing you can do about it but squeal like a piggy
LMAO

No problem, feel free to save the video for your future viewing pleasure. hahahahhaah!!!
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#479 Nov 24, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Can you hear this tiny violin? It's playing just for you.
I'll post as often and as much as I want you stalker. Are you going to ridicule everyone else posting with me for being here as well?
I didn't think so you hypocrite.
Now call yourself an "Hispanic American" and be on your way, Loser. Hahahahahahahah!!!!
you are a lonely soul and nobody posted anywhere near as much as you did on thanksgiving but I guess you only celebrate cinco de mayo. Hahahahahahaha
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#481 Nov 24, 2012
will wrote:
<quoted text>
OK where to start Every democrat has gotten 90+ percent of the black vote so yeah that's one Obama got the youth vote in 08 democrats always do better with youth Romney passed healthcare in massachutes and sill lost it by 20+ percent 3 million people and 332 electoral votes is not a small margin and Romney got 72% of the white vote the biggest from a republican ever and still loss so yeah
talking out of your a$$ there will? Let's see the black community voted in record numbers these last two elections nothing wrong with that except the fact that they did it for obama (bit racists) and your wrong about the white vote Obama got more than 40% had romney gotten the made up number of 72% that you said he would be president elect right now don't kid yourself. Oh and by the way winning the popular vote by just over 3 or 4 million is extremely close in a country with over 300million legal residents and about 30 million illegal aliens.

Location hidden

#482 Nov 24, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you are a lonely soul and nobody posted anywhere near as much as you did on thanksgiving but I guess you only celebrate cinco de mayo. Hahahahahahaha
Not even close, Secret of Nym.

Try not to be such a stalker. Get a life bud.

Do you have a problem with "cinco de mayo"? Or just Mexicans??

Look at it this way. No matter how often I log on to this site, or how long I stay on, the fact remains that you're still stupid.

It kinda puts everything into perspective doesn't it?? lol

Yes, it does. ;)

“Facts”

Location hidden

#484 Nov 25, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO

No problem, feel free to save the video for your future viewing pleasure. hahahahhaah!!!
The video of you crying like a little girl??

Where can I buy one??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#485 Nov 25, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Not even close, Secret of Nym.

Try not to be such a stalker. Get a life bud.

Do you have a problem with "cinco de mayo"? Or just Mexicans??

Look at it this way. No matter how often I log on to this site, or how long I stay on, the fact remains that you're still stupid.

It kinda puts everything into perspective doesn't it?? lol

Yes, it does. ;)
I see you are to stupid to even understand American holidays

And here Mexico cinco De mayo is not even celebrated

It is a wet back holiday
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#486 Nov 25, 2012
Leave me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tough guy" X Man is afraid of me - a female who stands 5 foot 4 inches tall and weighs 115 lbs. I am Monica who also posted as Gloria
Yeah, a transsexual that totes a five o'clock shadow. Remington shaver anyone?
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#487 Nov 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a wet back holiday
And what day is a holiday for dirtbags like you that stick shower heads up their butt? One of those "wet backs" just finished spitting in yours and your gay blade friend's omelets over at Mr. Creams.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#490 Nov 25, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>And what day is a holiday for dirtbags like you that stick shower driheads up their butt? One of those "wet backs" just finished spitting in yours and your gay blade friend's omelets over at Mr. Creams.
Great
I am driving back from Guadalajara

So why were you to scared to show up my little girly boy??

Location hidden

#492 Nov 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The video of you crying like a little girl??
Where can I buy one??
Ewwww....are you saying you picture me when you watch it??

Time for you to get help for your.....issues. ;)

Location hidden

#493 Nov 25, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a wet back holiday
LOL

Another angry bigot on Topix rears it's ugly head.;)

“Facts”

Location hidden

#494 Nov 25, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Ewwww....are you saying you picture me when you watch it??

Time for you to get help for your.....issues. ;)
Have not seen it yet

But we love to hear you squeal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Brad 1,480,002
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 256,356
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 234,034
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 min she writes on toi... 3,595
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 29 min Gov Corbutt of th... 194
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 1 hr Lonestar 354
News Democrats look like sore losers questioning Tru... 2 hr guck fays 4
More from around the web