Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP sh...

Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform

There are 650 comments on the NewsTalk 1230 story from Nov 9, 2012, titled Sean Hannity, John Boehner say GOP should tackle immigration reform. In it, NewsTalk 1230 reports that:

Just two days after President Barack Obama sailed to re-election over Mitt Romney, boosted by more than 70 percent of the Latino vote, some Republicans are striking a new tone on illegal immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTalk 1230.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#225 Nov 20, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing personal or anything like that. That was the name this dude in NY went by and I liked it. I call people that like some people call others brother or friend or cowboy........ Get it? Nothing derogatory.
There's already a "Qdog" on this forum and he's a total dum arse. So, I don't take kindly to being called that.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#226 Nov 20, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's already a "Qdog" on this forum and he's a total dum arse. So, I don't take kindly to being called that.
your so fragile. Lol

Location hidden

#227 Nov 20, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>your so fragile. Lol
You haven't been around long enough to know what I am or aren't.

You haven't gotten one thing right since you're hear. You should give it up already

Location hidden

#228 Nov 20, 2012
s/b been here

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#229 Nov 20, 2012
Buzzcut wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? There are 22 major Latin American countries run by Hispanics and yet the Hispanics who vote with their feet come here.
Since you think Hispanics are so great, when are you going to leave this Anglo country and MOVE to an Hispanic country?
Mexico and Argentina are available to you as are 20 others.
Just take your pick.
Closer to home you could always move to the barrio in LA if you want to actually live with Hispanics all around you.
May I help you move so you can put the rest of your body where your mouth is?
LOL Massachussets, the apex of anglo saxonry...At least it's a small state, better get the wall put up before all those bad hispanics take over!! Then you can decide who's anglo enough to stay little adolf. I do think hispanics are great, in thier own way, just like all races have good and bad points including the anglos that immigrated here. Since the founding of the country there have always been hispanics here and there always will be so get over it. If your family was starving in front of you in the US and you could make enough to feed them in Mexico you'd be swimming your white ass south just like me. And if I get the chance hell yeah I'll move to mexico when I retire.
Hollywood White Power

Temple City, CA

#230 Nov 20, 2012
The GOP is a JOKE!!!

Since: Nov 12

Seneca

#231 Nov 20, 2012
Hollywood White Power wrote:
The GOP is a JOKE!!!
Pretty broad statement

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#233 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>

That was a terrible deflection. You didn't answer on question.
lol

I'm not talking about Bonnie.

You really are an idiot aren't you?
"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him."

- Leo Aikman

#234 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>

"The vast majority of people who agree with you are the ones seeking amnesty"

This is how utterly ignorant you are and I've already told you this.

First, you don't even know what my stance is.

Second, I would like to see you prove that a vast majority of those you "think" agree with me are the ones seeking amnesty.

You're basically talking out of your a&&.

Third, you stuck your nose in on the situation between me and another poster.

A situation you know NOTHING about.

Basically you're just a babbling fool.

lol
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.

- Leo Aikman

Location hidden

#235 Nov 21, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
- Leo Aikman
Oh brother.

Jeez Cricket, where was your self righteous nosy azz when he said these things about me??

You must not have had your super poster cape on.

Mind your own business hypocrite.
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>delusional piece of trash is what he is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>and your the topix wh@re. Dude you been going at it nonstop for about 2 days now and you've got the nerve to call me illegal alien obsessed.
nym8387 wrote:
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#236 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother.
Jeez Cricket, where was your self righteous nosy azz when he said these things about me??
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
your still crying?

Location hidden

#237 Nov 21, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>your still crying?
Still exposing you for what you are.

What's the matter? Truth hurt?

That's ok, just claim you're an "Hispanic American" Like you do for most of your posts. LMAO@U!!
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#238 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Still exposing you for what you are.
What's the matter? Truth hurt?
That's ok, just claim you're an "Hispanic American" Like you do for most of your posts. LMAO@U!!
that's because all the anchors belive that only white people want them out. Lol. Stop crying so much I bet you don't have a friend or a girlfriend or should I say boyfriend? There's no way a straight man could be this sensitive.

Location hidden

#239 Nov 21, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> that's because all the anchors belive that only white people want them out. Lol. Stop crying so much I bet you don't have a friend or a girlfriend or should I say boyfriend? There's no way a straight man could be this sensitive.
LOL

Now you're implying I'm a homosexual? Dude, your feeble insults are a joke and you don't know what "anchors" think or feel about anything.

Why are you trying to act like such a bad azz? Intellectually you've played your cards pal. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. That is evident.

So now you've been reduced to calling me "gay"!?

What a loser!!

Go, watch some faux news so they can give you your opinion.
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#243 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Now you're implying I'm a homosexual? Dude, your feeble insults are a joke and you don't know what "anchors" think or feel about anything.
Why are you trying to act like such a bad azz? Intellectually you've played your cards pal. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. That is evident.
So now you've been reduced to calling me "gay"!?
What a loser!!
Go, watch some faux news so they can give you your opinion.
"cafe Monica" is awesome.

Location hidden

#246 Nov 21, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>"cafe Monica" is awesome.
Certain poster's I can't name

Are racist posters that hate Hispanic Americans. They laugh at posters that call themeselves "Hispanic Americans".

They are white Nationalists that want America free of all immigrants other than White Anglo Saxon European.

It just goes to show show ignorant some "Hispanic Americans" are about the posters they support.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Location hidden

#247 Nov 21, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>"cafe Monica" is awesome.
I Am laughing my arse off, because you have no idea how ignorant you are.

LMAO
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#254 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I Am laughing my arse off, because you have no idea how ignorant you are.
LMAO
Said the "man?" who posted "You haven't gotten one thing right since you're "hear".

Hear??? LMAO

Don't you have an ass to kiss somewhere?

Location hidden

#255 Nov 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the "man?" who posted "You haven't gotten one thing right since you're "hear".
Hear??? LMAO
Don't you have an ass to kiss somewhere?
I guess you missed where I immediately corrected that mistake.

Don't you have a proxy to switch to?

You Romney bots just can't accept defeat quietly can you. I love that he lost in disgrace. Don't you?

#256 Nov 22, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh brother.

<quoted text>

<quoted text>

<quoted text>
Feel free to use my quote on nym8387!

Now quit pointing fingers like a 2 year old, And stop whining!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min DBWriter 1,277,699
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Ari son of Anarchy 194,091
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Coffee Party 197,032
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 min Earthling-1 34,482
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 33 min Go Blue Forever 85
News Biden to test political waters in Florida as he... 49 min Jim 16
News Republicans LOVE Comparing Immigrants (and Tour... Tue wild child 1
More from around the web