Romney 'Severely Kidding' About His '...

Romney 'Severely Kidding' About His 'Severely Conservative' Positions, Obama Says

There are 16 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Romney 'Severely Kidding' About His 'Severely Conservative' Positions, Obama Says. In it, ABC News reports that:

President Obama used the final fundraiser of his record-breaking campaign season tonight to cast Mitt Romney as an extreme conservative trying to reinvent himself as a moderate just weeks before the election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Brian

Columbia, SC

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Hey Obama there are 23 million Americans out of work. a 16 trillion dollar debt.57 million on food stamps and a third of the nation living in poverty and the middle East is a wreck thanks to you.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#2 Oct 11, 2012
You mean 13.7 million out of work:
http://www.bls.gov/cps/
46 million on food stamps (as opposed to Romney's wish of 46 million who are flat out starving because there are no food stamps):
http://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/34snapmonthly.htm
15% living in poverty, although now, thanks to Obama, they have medical care.
http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/i...

You're not very good at lying, Brian. The FACTS are very easy to look up.

By the way, the Middle East has been a wreck since 1914.http://en.wikipedia.org/w iki/History_of_the_Middle_East
Come back when you're ready to stop making an ass of yourself.
Inconvient Truth

Payson, AZ

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
You mean 13.7 million out of work:
http://www.bls.gov/cps/
46 million on food stamps (as opposed to Romney's wish of 46 million who are flat out starving because there are no food stamps):
http://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/34snapmonthly.htm
15% living in poverty, although now, thanks to Obama, they have medical care.
http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/i...
You're not very good at lying, Brian. The FACTS are very easy to look up.
By the way, the Middle East has been a wreck since 1914.http://en.wikipedia.org/w iki/History_of_the_Middle_East
Come back when you're ready to stop making an ass of yourself.
Ok, then get a fact check to say that this is not true.
The last four years have been the worst since the Great Depression.
Substained unemployment has been the highest in the last four years since the great depression.
More homes have faced foreclosure in the past four years than at any time in history.
Obama who stated that an over 10 trillion dollar national debt was national disgrase in 2008 has added more to it than any president in history.
Now, come back when obama wants to stop making an ass out of himself and his supporters.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Inconvient Truth wrote:
The last four years have been the worst since the Great Depression.
Substained unemployment has been the highest in the last four years since the great depression.
More homes have faced foreclosure in the past four years than at any time in history.
Sounds like you're upset with a guy named W. Go ahead and keep pretending that things that happened before he took office are the president's fault..
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#5 Oct 12, 2012
"Severely Conservative" as opposed "Dangerously Liberal"???
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're upset with a guy named W. Go ahead and keep pretending that things that happened before he took office are the president's fault..
Sounds like you bought the Hope & Change mantra w/promises to fix the economy but now that your messiah failed, you want to deflect.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Louiston wrote:
Sounds like you bought the Hope & Change mantra w/promises to fix the economy but now that your messiah failed, you want to deflect.
No. It sounds like I understand that the level of damage done by your guy will take decades to fix. Especially when the Republicans in Congress would rather burn America down than work with the president to fix things.

You're the guy who finds fault with the first officer of the Titanic because he got most of the people on lifeboats, but couldn't instantly make the boat float again.... All the while giving a pass to the Captain, who abandoned ship after running it into an iceberg.
Inconvient Truth

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're upset with a guy named W. Go ahead and keep pretending that things that happened before he took office are the president's fault..
God, yet another blame Bush for the obama failures. I have never stated that I thought George W. Bush was the best president in history. What I do state is that the little community organizer in the White House now does not have a clue of how to turn the economy around. So now you wish to blame republicans in the house for "Your Boy's" failures, ok that might work if obama had not had super majority in his first two years, hell, the boy could not even convince the more conservative democrats to support him.
I am a retired cop who worked for eight years with community groups and community organizers and I can tell you that no matter their educational level they each think that there is not a problem that can NOT be solved with government money. Well, obama got the keys to the money printer and spent like a drunk sailor in his first two years. The results was a so called health care plan that the majority did not want a national debt that went from 10.5 trillion to over 16 trillion and an unemployment that according to most experts is more like 15 to 20% if you take the under employed along with the large numbers who have exhasted their max of 99 weeks of benefits and have dropped from the rolls. Your boy is a failure with little more than blame Buse as an excuse, I fully expect obama in about 40 years will be on his death bed stating that he would not be dying if George Bush had not been president before him.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#10 Oct 13, 2012
Inconvient Truth wrote:
God, yet another blame Bush for the obama failures. I have never stated that I thought George W. Bush was the best president in history. What I do state is that the little community organizer in the White House now does not have a clue of how to turn the economy around. So now you wish to blame republicans in the house for "Your Boy's" failures, ok that might work if obama had not had super majority in his first two years, hell, the boy could not even convince the more conservative democrats to support him.
I am a retired cop who worked for eight years with community groups and community organizers and I can tell you that no matter their educational level they each think that there is not a problem that can NOT be solved with government money. Well, obama got the keys to the money printer and spent like a drunk sailor in his first two years. The results was a so called health care plan that the majority did not want a national debt that went from 10.5 trillion to over 16 trillion and an unemployment that according to most experts is more like 15 to 20% if you take the under employed along with the large numbers who have exhasted their max of 99 weeks of benefits and have dropped from the rolls. Your boy is a failure with little more than blame Buse as an excuse, I fully expect obama in about 40 years will be on his death bed stating that he would not be dying if George Bush had not been president before him.
Stick with that.
Unemployment is DOWN, the stock market is Soaring. Corporations are making record profits that DON'T trickle down to the working man because they don't pay taxes. http://www.seattleweekly.com/2012-10-10/news/...

The economy isn't the hellscape that you want to pretend it it.

How's your entitlement Pension, Social Security, and Medical treating you? You and the rest of the Baby Boomers are taking out far more than you ever put in. Printing money is great when YOU get the check, eh?
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Inconvient Truth wrote:
if obama had not had super majority in his first two years
Like I said. Only a complete idiot would think the massive amounts of damage could be turned around in Two years. It's going to take decades of COOPERATION, not fighting. You're in a lifeboat, blaming everyone but the captain that the ship went down. Be happy that you made it to a lifeboat and be smart enough to grasp that you're going to have to row to shore and BUILD another ship, which is going to require a lot of people working together. Right now, we've got half the people purposely setting fires in the shipyard out of sheer spite. Good for you, supporting the fire starters.
your use

Santa Fe, NM

#12 Oct 13, 2012
Inconvient Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

of the term "boy" indicates where this shit is coming from.

And there was never a "super majority." That is a lie.

And the democratic party is a big tent unlike the radical republicans who have already sold their votes on all legislation to Grover Norquist carte blanche without even considering the needs of the country.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Inconvient Truth wrote:
God, yet another blame Bush for the obama failures.
Did the banks fail under Obama? Did Obama bail them out? Did Obama start writing checks to GM? Did Obama finance a war with a country that never did anything to threaten us by borrowing from China?
No.
Obama made it so sick people can go to the doctor, you know, when you erroneously claim that he couldn't even get democrats to agree with him. He got Osama killed. He's increased support for returning veterans. He's sent THREE jobs bills to the fillibuster kill crew in Congress. They've also blocked a tax on companies that send jobs overseas, disaster aid, insider-trading regulations, the Dream Act, and anything else that would get America going. They'd rather burn the house down that work together to fix it.
Why are they doing this? Because people like you buy it hook, line, and sinker. So thanks for that.
Have fun soaking up all of your sweet printed government money, supporting the people who block every opportunity to get America back on track, and blaming the guy who doesn't even make law. You've really thought things through.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#14 Oct 13, 2012
Does Mitt have a SEVERE problem with alcohol or drugs?
Hard to believe he can't remember his own positions on issues from one day to the next.
Malange

Denver, CO

#15 Oct 14, 2012
It owuld appear that the Democrat ticket is awash in hard drugs, denial, and hypocrisy.
Frisbee the Wonder Dolt

Denver, CO

#16 Oct 14, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>Did the banks fail under Obama? Did Obama bail them out? Did Obama start writing checks to GM? Did Obama finance a war with a country that never did anything to threaten us by borrowing from China?
No.
Obama made it so sick people can go to the doctor, you know, when you erroneously claim that he couldn't even get democrats to agree with him. He got Osama killed. He's increased support for returning veterans. He's sent THREE jobs bills to the fillibuster kill crew in Congress. They've also blocked a tax on companies that send jobs overseas, disaster aid, insider-trading regulations, the Dream Act, and anything else that would get America going. They'd rather burn the house down that work together to fix it.
Why are they doing this? Because people like you buy it hook, line, and sinker. So thanks for that.
Have fun soaking up all of your sweet printed government money, supporting the people who block every opportunity to get America back on track, and blaming the guy who doesn't even make law. You've really thought things through.
Another Kool-Aid drinker.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Frisbee the Wonder Dolt wrote:
Another Kool-Aid drinker.
I see you don't have any rebuttal to facts, so you resort to name calling.

This is why you fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,250,948
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Coffee Party 192,076
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min brad 186,167
News Bernie Sanders Draws Big Crowd to Wisconsin Rally 2 hr inbred Genius 15
News Clinton emails show old friend advising on fore... 4 hr Le Jimbo 11
News Obamacare could create quandary for Republicans... 4 hr Billy Ringo 227
News Obama proposal would make 5 million more eligib... 5 hr WelbyMD 38
More from around the web