First Black America is going to make a difference in Humanity for all.

Posted in the 2012 Presidential Election Forum

Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
First Black America is going to make a difference in Humanity for all. Our goal is to
find every Black Owned Business, Contractor, and Organization In American and get
them listed. We will use the money to create new Black Owned Businesses and create
Hundreds of Thousands of Jobs for every People in America. Everyone says that it isn't
going to work. I say unfortunately that is the problem with Humanity. If this doesn't
work then we will all be dead within 400 years or so.

We don't spend time with the crabs at the bottom of the pot. We knock the pot over
and pick up the survivors. First Black America is nothing new. It is not Exclusive. We
want to unify everyone for the greater good of sustaining Black Economics in our
cultural diversity. We are building our own Existence in America Like it or Not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,152,939
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min jacques Ottawau 181,681
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Le Duped 165,111
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 55 min Swedenforever 328
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 2 hr Le Duped 189
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 5 hr barefoot2626 1,068
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 7 hr Reverend Alan 432