Ukraine tells Russia to recognise new...

Ukraine tells Russia to recognise new president

There are 71 comments on the Yahoo! story from May 31, 2014, titled Ukraine tells Russia to recognise new president. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Ukraine accused Russia on Saturday of unleashing a global propaganda campaign to persuade global powers not to recognise an election that gave the presidency to a pro-Western tycoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#1 May 31, 2014
Fuhrer Putin just loves despots autocrats fellow mafia thugs.
Russian man

Moscow, Russia

#2 May 31, 2014
I love nazy americans saying such things, you have spent millions of dollars to get this war started, you send your militaries funded by US government to kill people, you think people will love you then ?

Be ready for World War ...

Since: Apr 14

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 2, 2014
Do uks themselves reconize new presidnt? Wasn't the holy mess in Ukraine about oligarchs and thievs in law?? Isn't newly elected poroshenko another thief of alike?? Wonder how much time it's going to take ukrainians to start burning Kiev again??
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4 Jun 2, 2014
Many me wrote:
Do uks themselves reconize new presidnt? Wasn't the holy mess in Ukraine about oligarchs and thievs in law?? Isn't newly elected poroshenko another thief of alike?? Wonder how much time it's going to take ukrainians to start burning Kiev again??
I am wondering how someone living in the US can have such bad English, were you left behind?
Lyudmila Kryuchkova

Odessa, Ukraine

#5 Jun 2, 2014
Ukrainian people voted for Poroshenko to acquire peace and stability in the country.

Since: Apr 14

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wondering how someone living in the US can have such bad English, were you left behind?
sorry if my lang touches you
Live Free or Die

Morrisville, VT

#7 Jun 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, because I was wondering how someone living in Canada could have such poor English. Home schooling, perhaps?
Live Free or Die

Morrisville, VT

#8 Jun 3, 2014
Lyudmila Kryuchkova wrote:
Ukrainian people voted for Poroshenko to acquire peace and stability in the country.
Yet he marches on to create a dozen Northern Irelands, a strange twist of priorities by all measures.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#9 Jun 3, 2014
Lyudmila Kryuchkova wrote:
Absolutely, and they shall have it.
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#10 Jun 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, and they shall have it.
You're full-of-shit!

As long as there are Jews in that country, there will be no peace.

You're a genocidal FREAK!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#11 Jun 3, 2014
aaaaah, yes the infamous JEW accusation.
earthquake in Japan-Jews fault
Hurricane in Carib-Jews fault.
Man eaten by crocodile in Africa-Jews fault.
Penguin dies in Antarctica-Jew fault.
Poster 10, as long as trash Jew haters are on earth, there will be no peace. Peace comes when things like you are hiding in the earth caves and underground from the face of THE PRINCE OF PEACE will there truly be peace on earth.
CHRISTians are too stupid to realize their Christ is JEW. They claim to love Jew Jesus and hate the Jew. what hypocrites you are. You can't love CHRIST the Jew and hate his people, ignorants!!!!
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#12 Jun 3, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full-of-shit!
Settle down loon
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#13 Jun 3, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down loon
Screwww you!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 3, 2014
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down loon
diots on Topix spout a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiots on Topix rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jun 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking aboot?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#16 Jun 3, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full-of-shit!
Who pissed in your Corn Flakes today?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#17 Jun 3, 2014
dunadd wrote:
aaaaah, yes the infamous JEW accusation.
earthquake in Japan-Jews fault
Hurricane in Carib-Jews fault.
Man eaten by crocodile in Africa-Jews fault.
Penguin dies in Antarctica-Jew fault.
Poster 10, as long as trash Jew haters are on earth, there will be no peace. Peace comes when things like you are hiding in the earth caves and underground from the face of THE PRINCE OF PEACE will there truly be peace on earth.
CHRISTians are too stupid to realize their Christ is JEW. They claim to love Jew Jesus and hate the Jew. what hypocrites you are. You can't love CHRIST the Jew and hate his people, ignorants!!!!
Exactly

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jun 3, 2014
Many me wrote:
It won't take long. The Hungarians are revolting in the west now.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
For the benefit of some dumb idiots on Topix like Jackassgeorge,

OSCE confirmed today that the administration building in Lugansk East Ukraine, was fired on from the air by fighter jets.

I suggest to the said idiots to, quit watching FOXCRAP or CNN and watch some other news source.
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#20 Jun 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Screwww you too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,604,169
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Who Cares 289,491
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min loose cannon 242,629
News Election tampering by Russia still without evid... Sun Denny CranesPlace 45
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 37,427
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Sep 20 Oneryders Daughter 13
News Opinion: The Fatal Flaw for Republicans in Grah... Sep 20 fingers mcgurke 1
More from around the web