The Caucus: Sarah Palin Lauds Insurgent Candidates at Conservative Retreat

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: nytimes.com 319

Sarah Palin 's appearances no longer inspire speculation about her presidential aspirations, but her reception at a large gathering of conservatives on Saturday underscored her enduring popularity with the right.

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#294 Mar 20, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, actually. Don't want to go to college or a trade school, you join the military. Most college kids don't join the military because they have higher goals. Guys who like guns, like action and don't have the work ethic or intelligence to become a doctor or a lawyer or the POTUS are perfect for the military. They are followers. Are they less than? No but every man and woman in the US has a purpose and the best of the best, speaking intellectually, aren't sent off to war by any country. It just doesn't work that way. Bush, however, minus the cowardice, would have been a decent Private. He likes guns and says things like "Wanted Dead or alive"....that kind of intelligence or lack thereof, is perfect for the military and the front line. They're too dumb to know they are expendable.
your boy Obama has said some dumb things too, but lets not get into that, topix has a 4000character limit.

Decatur, GA

#295 Mar 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Jazz drummer Buddy Rich lay dying on his hospital bed. His nurse asked if something bothered him. "Country music", he said.
Actually I know all about country music. My brother-in-law is a twig.
The big question to me is, was it God who made honkey-tonk angels? Or did they arrive on the wings of a dove?
In truth, I think country music has greatly improved over the years. Personally I'm a huge fan of bluegrass.
Few people know this, but Gene Autry started out as a blues singer, and a damned good one. If you can find his earliest recordings, I think you'd be pleasantly surprised.
Sorry if I broke your stereotype.
I did not know that about Gene, all I knew about him was when he sang, Back in the Saddle again.....I like bluegrass too, Flatt and Scruggs, Jim and Jessee, Reno and Smiley, the Osborne Bros, Ralph Stanley, Mac Wiseman...but you should get to liking country music too, if you want a course in basic country, look for these songs.

1. Honey, if the phone don't ring, you'll know its me.
2. Honey, how can I miss you if you won't leave?
3. How come my dog don't bark when you come around?
4. Your wifes cheating on both of us.
5. The shoes I bought just walked out on me.
6. Some men leave their footprints in the sands of time, I just left the mark of a heel.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#297 Mar 20, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BS Ticky, 5yrs and counting....
he never said he would end the war in Afghanistan, he said he would finish it. you know, the one Bush ran away from. you know, the one the US really needed to concentrate on. You know, the one Bush FAILED at.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#298 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>There is also no test for casting a ballot for someone unqualified for the position.. Enter Barack Hussein Obama.
Enter the winner.

Mittens=206

Obama=332.

The teabag cryathon continues.

Location hidden

#300 Mar 21, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Enter the winner.
Mittens=206
Obama=332.
Yes, because we have a a U.S. President who hasn't a clue, where is landowner voting when it's needed.

Location hidden

#301 Mar 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he never said he would end the war in Afghanistan, he said he would finish it. you know, the one Bush ran away from. you know, the one the US really needed to concentrate on. You know, the one Bush FAILED at.
'end it', where and when, Ticky?

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#302 Mar 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda' like when Rock Hudson and Elton John were married to women. Michelle is only for show.
OBAMA is not a natural-born citizen simply because his official father was a Kenyan-Brit and never a U.S. citizen.
Obama himself was born a British Subject in Kenya before his adoption as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
Obama is using a stolen Social Security number, falsified Selective Service registration and a forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
Obama is the antichrist.
You really need to stop drinking down stream from the nuclear power plant.

Hypoluxo Fl

#303 Mar 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda' like when Rock Hudson and Elton John were married to women. Michelle is only for show.
OBAMA is not a natural-born citizen simply because his official father was a Kenyan-Brit and never a U.S. citizen.
Obama himself was born a British Subject in Kenya before his adoption as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
Obama is using a stolen Social Security number, falsified Selective Service registration and a forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate.
Obama is the antichrist.
Birther nut.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#304 Mar 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
Obama is the antichrist.
How's that banging your head against the wall and no one caring about your hallucinations working out for ya?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#305 Mar 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
Obama is the antichrist.
You believe in nonsense like an antichrist, and you expect to be taken seriously? The only creatures not laughing at you can't make facial expressions.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#309 Mar 21, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>If you keep eating human shyt you will keep spewing shyt you POS lunatic.
That's what bushie wanted Americans to eat.

And damn if we didn't buy his shyt!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#311 Mar 23, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Crawl back under your rock azzwipe.
lol! You should take your own advice son. It might help!
dave

Milwaukee, WI

#312 Mar 23, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
She still drives the left bat crap crazy, apeshit bonkers which is always so much fun to see!!!
Actually, the left sincerely hopes that she remains one of the faces of the Republican party for many, many years. Think about it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#313 Mar 23, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the left sincerely hopes that she remains one of the faces of the Republican party for many, many years. Think about it.
And clearly, so does the far right.
dave

Milwaukee, WI

#314 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>Hey Slurp jockey for Barack Hussein Obama. Sarah Palin would have done a 100% better than the Kenyan who occupies 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, DC. at this juncture. She proved it with her speech at CPAC, and that was only one speech.
Chicagoan by birth, but raised in Dumbfuck, Georgia. And currently residing in Nodiploma, Tennessee.

Location hidden

#315 Mar 24, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Enter the winner.
Mittens=206
Obama=332.
Come on Micro tell us how much Obamacare is going to cost you personally?

Location hidden

#316 Mar 24, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicagoan by birth, but raised in Dumbfuck, Georgia. And currently residing in Nodiploma, Tennessee.
'and you were hatched somewhere near Fond du Lac Avenue and 52nd St.What's the difference??

Location hidden

#318 Mar 25, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' afterbirth, how is my personal forum b!tch? It is good to have the opportunity to beat up on your monkey azz again. When I run your monkey azz out of this thread, leave a forwarding address. Palin/Bachmann < Hillary/Couric in 2016 ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You couldn't run a thread in your Momma's nylons? You are a poor spoken 16 yr. old..

Location hidden

#323 Mar 26, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' afterbirth, I only concern myself with what I can do ya' stupid klan monkey. That is running your monkey azz out of this thread like I had done in all the others.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You haven't done it, and you can't do it? First of all you haven't the intestinal fortitude, and secondly, all you do is call names. You can't put two coherent sentences together?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#324 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>You haven't done it, and you can't do it? First of all you haven't the intestinal fortitude, and secondly, all you do is call names. You can't put two coherent sentences together?
lol! You know what I like about you son?

You're so clueless about the issues, you avoid them like the plague and instead attack posters you disagree with.

I'm not impressed. But it is comical to see how low you try to go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,153,055
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Save This Nation 165,162
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr red and right 191
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 1 hr WasteWater 434
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 181,707
Barack Obama Scandal: 7 Controversies That Have... 4 hr Foresttoday 1
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 4 hr Jesus 335
More from around the web