The President and Michelle Obama: The Story Behind the Most-Liked Photo of All Time

Nov 10, 2012 Full story: OhNoTheyDidnt

It was an intimate snapshot of a sweet celebration: Minutes after the networks called the 2012 presidential election for Barack Obama on Tuesday night, the Obama for America campaign posted a picture of him hugging his wife along with a simple message: "Four more years." Within minutes, it became the most popular post in the history of Twitter and ... (more)

Full Story
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Beautiful couple! Beautiful photo.
dont you ever get tired of acting like a human my ape sister?sucking odummys dong wont help you!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Nov 19, 2012
the goof and the moose, touching.
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#7 Nov 27, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous?? Obama is in control and you are not. He reigns and you are a loser nobody. He is in the white house living large and you suck.
sis i hate to tell you this but youre not getting the bananas odummy promised you!dont feel bad for he promised every group of people he knew of?he is the man of promises but never fullfills but you will find that out!no sis im not jealous because the old rep. rhinos are the same as dems?
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#9 Nov 28, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
A wonderful couple, a wonderful photo!!!
con-nie has nothing that comes close. How many hits did the look on rugby's face get, when he realized he was toast?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
chimp

Maringouin, LA

#11 Dec 4, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
A wonderful photo of a wonderful couple.
the photo should have shown their true belief sister which is allah?you and crapola should breed and make some harry liberals?you my ape sister and the fruitcake cropola should make something liberal?a harry dumb lib.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,883
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 9 min Lawrence Wolf 216
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,360
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 56 min IBdaMann 33,468
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr barefoot2626 1,093
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
"Obama's actions have vindicated the brutal beh... 3 hr Le Duped 2
More from around the web