Emanuel would bring 'tough-minded' approach to White House

Nov 6, 2008 | Posted by: Top Ex Ed | Full story: www.cnn.com

U.S. Rep. Rahm Emanuel will bring a "tough-minded" and "pragmatic" approach to the White House when he becomes President-Elect Barack Obama's chief of staff, according to people who know the Chicago, Illinois, native.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of237
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
A1ACharles - The Best

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Not Palin?
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

A1ACharles - The Best wrote:
Not Palin?
I'm sure the oil companies will put some money into her political career up the road to push their agenda regarding Ms. Palin. They are already thinking about feeding her into the Senate race.

Since: Jan 07

California....boohoo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Whewwww, I thought he might of picked the Rev Jesse Jackson.
Greven

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Here we go again yet another Chicago thug that will destroy anyone that does not agree with what they say or do
just candid

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

This is just the first of what I hope will be many smart choices made by Obama. A smart person will always surround themself with other smart people.
just candid

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

The Magic Man wrote:
For some strange reason I doubt testicle cutting Rev Jesse will do very well with this new administration, lol.

“I'm not your friend, buddy.”

Since: Apr 08

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Greven wrote:
Here we go again yet another Chicago thug that will destroy anyone that does not agree with what they say or do
Because doing so would be unpatriotic. How ironic.

“Man Bites Dog”

Since: Dec 05

Sunnyvale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Rahm Emanuel?? Well, there goes the "bi-partisan, healing agenda" rhetoric right out the window.

“Love of $ is the Root of Evil”

Since: Sep 08

Gotham City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Chicago is on top of the world!!!!!!

Chi-Town is the best town I have ever lived in... There is NOT a more beautiful large city on this scale... it really is the American Citadel...

US Citizens around the globe should be proud.
JWR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

The Magic Man wrote:
you are too funny
JWR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

I think it was a smart strategic move on BARACKO's part. He will make an excellent firewall.
Gray

Pearl River, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Groucho wrote:
Rahm Emanuel?? Well, there goes the "bi-partisan, healing agenda" rhetoric right out the window.
What? The republicans lost? What a bunch of nut jobs you guys are. BUSH never did nor would anyone appoint or select an important aid other then a trsuted friend or person with like mind. You guys lose and want favors. The Chief of Staff is a job for a like minded person. I guess you think Joe the not a Plumber should be his Chief of Staff.

You lost, you get what you deserve in whatever pres Elect Obama does and be happy for it. Nasty complainers are all you nut jobs are, no real interest in America, just slogans, fake plumbers, and spend, spend, spend.
Bluey Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Keep it up Obama; DONT take your shopping trolley down Neo Con / Fed Res aisle.
Remember; a new broom sweeps clean.
leo from shanghai

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

rahm emanuel's father was a member of the IRGUN the jewish terrorist group. looks like AIPAC(jewish lobby) still in charge. george "prince of darkness" perle must be pulling the puppets strings.
WAKE UP FQQLZ

Jerseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Just An Observer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the oil companies will put some money into her political career up the road to push their agenda regarding Ms. Palin. They are already thinking about feeding her into the Senate race.
Yup ole ScareYa Palin is going to sick Joe 6-pack and Joe the plumber on Ted Stevens,they'll get him drunk and use some of her Petrolium Jelly on his hiney and pop his cherry before he goes to "Da Big House"!
liberals suck

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Mind your own business. Your not an american citizen so your remarks truly don't count.
Bluey Andrew wrote:
Keep it up Obama; DONT take your shopping trolley down Neo Con / Fed Res aisle.
Remember; a new broom sweeps clean.
WAKE UP FQQLZ

Jerseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Greven wrote:
Yeah we had enough "Thugs" from Texas the last 8 years.

Since: Oct 08

Evanston Ill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

Danny_Livewire wrote:
Chicago is on top of the world!!!!!!
Chi-Town is the best town I have ever lived in... There is NOT a more beautiful large city on this scale... it really is the American Citadel...
US Citizens around the globe should be proud.
No Doubt about it!
Diogenes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

I know this article is about President-Elect Obama's Chief of Staff, but I've heard news reports of Sen. Kerry wanting to be Secretary of State. Obama would be wise to take a pass on Sen. Kerry, he isn't qualified since he lacks the required background. Simply being on the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee doesn't cut it.
Gray

Pearl River, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

leo from shanghai wrote:
rahm emanuel's father was a member of the IRGUN the jewish terrorist group. looks like AIPAC(jewish lobby) still in charge. george "prince of darkness" perle must be pulling the puppets strings.
For that matter George Washington was a terrorist too. All members of Irgun were considered terrorists by Great Britian as they were fighting for a free country in their ancient homeland. All Patriots too were considered traitors to Great Britian and the Boston Tea Party an act of terror. The odd thing is you guys who post trash last week were saying Obama was a synpathizer to a Palitinian terror organization and anti Israel. Today you try to claim a member of the freedom fighters for Israel is a terrorist and his son somehow is not a good fellow so Obama now is too pro Israel. The problem with making up tall tales is eventually you get caught in one lie after another. The lies of last month do seem a little less important now that Obama has won and the world has not ended.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of237
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••