No Deal: Obama Set to Reject Key Senate Compromise in Immigration Address

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.breitbart.com

President Barack Obama is set to reject the key compromise at the heart of a bipartisan deal on immigration reform announced by eight Senators yesterday. The president, who will deliver an address later today in Las Vegas, NV outlining his own immigration ideas, is reported to oppose linking a “path to citizenship” for illegal immigrants, a Democrat demand, to stronger law enforcement and better border security, a Republican demand.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Praise Illegals wrote:
Be Happy. The hundreds of billions in extra costs for obamacare coming from legalizing illegals should be another layer of finanacial misery for American families. This is probably what motivates Obama.
What do you care... you don't even work or pay taxes.
lisa

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

there is a lot of unskilled workers like me. I am Amer
ican citizen, so I guess they come first!!! OBAMA, THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!!
Nanuq

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lisa wrote:
there is a lot of unskilled workers like me. I am Amer
ican citizen, so I guess they come first!!! OBAMA, THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!!
your skills are just fine...try a w hore house
i love fox news

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

but they forgot to report that Ted Nugent was a draft dogger,
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are stupid. Blacks and Browns voted for Obama just because he is Black. Yet, every time Whites vote for a White they are Racist!!!
We all can agree on one thing. We are the most pathetic generation of citizens ever to breath American Air.
If our grand parents would have been as politically ignorant as we are we would all be speaking German or Japanese.
Learning other languages would not be classified as being "politically ignorant" because Americans are dumber than dumb as it is already. Hell some of you can't even speak English! Let's revisit the LIE. "Blacks, Browns and some whites, voted for Obama Not because he is black (that was just the frosting on the cake) We voted for him because he out shined any of the other MORONS that stepped up to the plate. We are not deaf, dumb or blind. The majority of the World are on the right path to a new earth. and by the way...there is no such thing as "American Air!" smh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••