Will the 2012 bribery scandal torpedo...

Will the 2012 bribery scandal torpedo Rand Paul's 2016 hopes?

There are 3 comments on the The Hill story from Sep 3, 2014, titled Will the 2012 bribery scandal torpedo Rand Paul's 2016 hopes?. In it, The Hill reports that:

The bribery scandal surrounding former Rep. Ron Paul's 2012 presidential bid is threatening to damage his son's 2016 White House prospects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#1 Sep 3, 2014
Rand Paul: As president I would 'destroy ISIS militarily'
level 1

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 3, 2014
The bribery scandal will fade away as all scandals do. However, it is most doubtful if the Republican party will nominate a less than far right individual. It is yet to be seen if Senator Paul will bow to that level to have a chance for nomination.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#3 Sep 3, 2014
no, he has not hopes and even if he is stupid enough to think he does, his stupidity will torpedo those misguided hopes of his...

he is not electable to the office of POTUS. he is not POTUS material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,403,261
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 232,801
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques in Orleans 219,304
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr litesong 35,554
News Mitt Romney vacations with family during GOP co... 7 hr Patrick Aei 2
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 21 hr Human 156
News In '72, EPA battled pollution; now it's politics (Apr '12) Sat Governor Leadwater 22
More from around the web