Why Black People And Republicans Just...

Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

There are 2564 comments on the NewsOne story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2688 Feb 17, 2013
Valerie Rae wrote:
I would rather jam my own eyes out with my thumbs before I vote for a Republican f**ucktard.
If Hitlery is the Dummycrat candidate, I will vote RepublicAZn again I do not care who the Republicnas run this time. The important thing is to vote against Hitlery.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2689 Feb 17, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absolutely ridiculous that a mediocre house that does not require you to live 60 miles away from LA is going to run you a good 300-400k. And the Bay Area is much worse, you can expect to fork over 600k for a decent place.
True. The Bay Area, Los Angeles, and San Diego are very expensive. I once saw a home that was about 1,500 square feet in the Bay Area for nearly $500,000. What a joke? With all of the budget cuts how do they expect you to live in California.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2690 Feb 17, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
True. The Bay Area, Los Angeles, and San Diego are very expensive. I once saw a home that was about 1,500 square feet in the Bay Area for nearly $500,000. What a joke? With all of the budget cuts how do they expect you to live in California.
I am sure there is a way. I might have a look around and see what I can see. I am certain I can do better than that. But it might be out in the deserty somewhere. I prefer the desert to a cngested ghetto. But there are some affordable propertiers out there.
Halle Berry Sister

United States

#2691 Feb 17, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there is a way. I might have a look around and see what I can see. I am certain I can do better than that. But it might be out in the deserty somewhere. I prefer the desert to a cngested ghetto. But there are some affordable propertiers out there.
Just as long as you have a roof over your head. That is all that counts. Times are tough. I am lucky to still have my home despite the economic issues and the CA budget issues. California's cost of living is very expensive.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2692 Feb 17, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there is a way. I might have a look around and see what I can see. I am certain I can do better than that. But it might be out in the deserty somewhere. I prefer the desert to a cngested ghetto. But there are some affordable propertiers out there.
Topix showed me living in Texas. My family no longer lives in Texas I live in California now. Sorry about that.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#2693 Feb 18, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hitlery is the Dummycrat candidate, I will vote RepublicAZn again I do not care who the Republicnas run this time. The important thing is to vote against Hitlery.
Yo' ASSdurat, that is what your monkey azz done the last two presidential elections and all it your vote had done was assure a Democatic president in the White House. You Republiklans are dumber than that Alaskan airhead Palin. You are hating the very man that has any shot at getting the White House back for you stupid Republiklans. I am talking about Governor Chris Christie. Just because he shook the hand of the Black president, your COONservative yard monkeys are hating him.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
the truth

Chicago, IL

#2695 Feb 18, 2013
Its all about welfare. Plain and simple. How else would you get a black christian to vote for the party that supports gay marriage and wants to do away with public prayer?

Take away welfare and blacks have little else in common with the average liberal.

But blacks, unlike poor whites, will sell out their other beliefs for some food stamps and a cockroach infested government housing with a cold tile floor.
Ken

Zephyrhills, FL

#2696 Feb 18, 2013
Some African Americans would rather listen to the likes of Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and the various other so called "black Leaders/ representatives who "stay in business " by making sure minorities in urban areas never gain traction in the path to advancement.

NYC Housing projects are filled with Generations of family's passing that same apartment down from grandparents to parents to children and on and on.

These Black "poverty pimps" have been living well while the people the allegedly represent go no where.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2697 Feb 18, 2013
Once again, why were Republicans rejected by non-Black minorities?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#2698 Feb 18, 2013
the truth wrote:
Its all about welfare. Plain and simple. How else would you get a black christian to vote for the party that supports gay marriage and wants to do away with public prayer?
Take away welfare and blacks have little else in common with the average liberal.
But blacks, unlike poor whites, will sell out their other beliefs for some food stamps and a cockroach infested government housing with a cold tile floor.
Yo' clueless pissface, welfare or not, your p.o.s. candidate Romney lost badly because he sucked. What you dumbazzes have to do is make nice with Gov. Chris Christie and push him for the GOP nomination. Because if you racist monkeys keep hating the fact that he was one Republican that worked WITH the Black president, instead of against him, you may end up sealing your fate with a Palin/Bachmann like ticket in 2016. You stupid Republiklans need to be very afraid and you have been warned.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#2699 Feb 18, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Once again, why were Republicans rejected by non-Black minorities?
I can give you two.
1- The Republiklans are allowing the racist right wing extremists speak for them.(C'mon, one of them inviting Ted Nugent to the State of the Union address?)/
2- They would rather take us minorities back to the days when we "knew our place".(Uncle Toms Herman Cain and Allen West are prime examples).

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2700 Feb 18, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' clueless pissface, welfare or not, your p.o.s. candidate Romney lost badly because he sucked. What you dumbazzes have to do is make nice with Gov. Chris Christie and push him for the GOP nomination. Because if you racist monkeys keep hating the fact that he was one Republican that worked WITH the Black president, instead of against him, you may end up sealing your fate with a Palin/Bachmann like ticket in 2016. You stupid Republiklans need to be very afraid and you have been warned.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. If they run Christie with a white woman with intelligence, not Rubio, they stand a chance of pulling away votes from the Democratic machine.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#2701 Feb 18, 2013
Reason GOp dont like blacks is same reason nazi,s did not like jewish people...RACSM AND HATE...
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#2702 Feb 18, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. If they run Christie with a white woman with intelligence, not Rubio, they stand a chance of pulling away votes from the Democratic machine.
I agree on all accounts. Now as for a White woman Republican with intelligence, that blows my Palin/Bachmann 2016 theory out of the water. I would suggest Condoleezza Rice but we all know how Republiklans of today feel about strong Blacks. I know Ms. Rice has some issues but she is not the field hands Herman Cain, Allen West, etc. are. But you did say a woman with intelligence. Just that she is not White.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#2703 Feb 18, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Reason GOp dont like blacks is same reason nazi,s did not like jewish people...RACSM AND HATE...
I agree. But even simple words like yours are lost on the Republiklans habitual denial of the obvious.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#2704 Feb 18, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' clueless pissface, welfare or not, your p.o.s. candidate Romney lost badly because he sucked. What you dumbazzes have to do is make nice with Gov. Chris Christie and push him for the GOP nomination. Because if you racist monkeys keep hating the fact that he was one Republican that worked WITH the Black president, instead of against him, you may end up sealing your fate with a Palin/Bachmann like ticket in 2016. You stupid Republiklans need to be very afraid and you have been warned.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, free public education really failed you.
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#2705 Feb 18, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. But even simple words like yours are lost on the Republiklans habitual denial of the obvious.
I know. I am a Conservative,but a Libertarian Conservative so I dont have racism and bigotry and hate like the rethugliklan so called conservatives.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2706 Feb 18, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Once again, why were Republicans rejected by non-Black minorities?
You have many Non-Black minorities who are living in poverty and suffering financially. They voted for someone who supported their working class and their issues. The Republicans don't care are about them.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#2708 Feb 18, 2013
They can't get along because the Republicans are much more evolved.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#2709 Feb 18, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I am a Conservative,but a Libertarian Conservative so I dont have racism and bigotry and hate like the rethugliklan so called conservatives.
Not to paint the entire party as racists, just the ones to whom it applies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Dr Guru 194,410
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Doomstar 1,262,834
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 34,402
News Obama Plugs Health Care Law at Texas Fundraiser (Mar '12) 1 hr Big Fat Jim 32
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 189,905
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 4 hr serfs up 71
News Carly Fiorina continues painting Hillary Clinto... 6 hr SirPrize 20
More from around the web