Hagel nomination unnerves some in Israel

Jan 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WETM-TV Elmira

Former U.S. Sen. Chuck Hagel speaks after U.S. President Barack Obama nominated him to replace U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta as Defense Secretary during an event in the East Room at the White House on January 7, 2013 in Washington, DC.

Comments
41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#44 Jan 13, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Traitor,
I never claimed to be a patriot for America. And I don't have any thing to do with America.I am a patriotic Indian. That is all.But it is really revolting to see how treasonous creatures like Bill Kristole, Abraham Foxman, Joseph Liberman yourself and the likes live in the US and subvert that once powerfull nation the way you vulgarly trecherous creaturs do. I feel pity for the ordinary gentiles of America whose sole destiny is live fight and die for you traitors.
Don't feel pity for us ordinary gentiles in the USA. You are clueless, evil, bitter and blind. Feel pity for the woman in India who are raped by muslims and the shia who are slaughtered by sunni. Feel pity for the treatment of Christians by muslims in Pakistan, Sudan, Iraq and Egypt. Feel pity for the 65900 Muslims slaughtered by other Muslims in Syria. Feel pity for the poverty, oppression, illiteracy and chaos in Libya, Afghanistan, and Tunisia. Feel pity for the Islamic nations which are 4 decades behind civilization in science, mathematics, technology, medicine and infrastructure.

Don't feel pity for the USA where we are brave and proud and will continue to serve our great nation.
Henry

Mesa, AZ

#45 Jan 13, 2013
Gray and "Garry" from India are the same paid scripted propagandists that post vile hate and mis-representations being posted all over topix. A 24/7 paid scripted propagandist operation.

Should be getting your 1099 forms soon, but could be its under the table.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#46 Jan 14, 2013
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, Herr Goebbels.
Got ANYTHING useful, honest and Documented to add

OR...

Just "cute", simple minded, Hasbara, One-Liners??
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#47 Jan 14, 2013
"WATCH THAT RAT....IT'S A HASBA-RAT!!!"

"ONE LOVES CHEESE...THE OTHER, LOVES SLEEZE"

Re: lil' "Hen-Rat ben Has-Brat"
Henry wrote:
Gray and "Garry" from India are the same paid scripted propagandists that post vile hate and mis-representations being posted all over topix. A 24/7 paid scripted propagandist operation.
Should be getting your 1099 forms soon, but could be its under the table.
Nice Try...lil' Hen-Rat!

YOU"RE the traitorous shill preying on American blood for more ... "Wars for Israel"

Opponents to Zionist Genocide, Expansionism and "Pure / Master Race", War MOngering DON'T get Paid!

PROOF:

“Israel pays propagandists to write comments on the internet”

“ The Megaphone desktop tool, built by Giyus, which means "mobilization", sends desktop alerts on key articles on Israel and surveys, online polls where activists could click on the button to support Israel and click alerts to easily voice pro-Israel opinions."

“Israel Establishes Undercover Group of Paid Internet Propagandists”
http://azvsas.blogspot.com/2009/07/israel-est...

“IDF says enlisting hackers”
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-402...

EXCERPT “Benayahu told a panel on the subject of "the digital medium as strategic weapon" that the army was searching for "little hackers who were born and raised online".
"We screen them with special care and train them to serve the state," the spokesman told the panel, which was part of the Herzliya Conference.” CONTINUED

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

“The Message from an Israeli think-tank…”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/02/the-m...

EXCERPT “The Molad study concludes that the Netanyahu-driven criticism of Israeli advocacy is “detached from reality” and “a myth”. The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

“the only real prospect for trying to prevent a final Zionist ethnic cleansing of Palestine, which could trigger another great turning against Jews everywhere if the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism was transformed into classical anti-Semitism.”

“Diary of an Israeli Shill”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/12/diary...

“How the Masters of the Universe Infect the Internet”
“I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet.“

Now, where's YOUR Proof, Lil' Hen-Rat???
Henry

United States

#48 Jan 14, 2013
Copy, paste, repeat

Same ole paid propagandist using several names
Yawn.......

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#49 Jan 14, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Got ANYTHING useful, honest and Documented to add
OR...
Just "cute", simple minded, Hasbara, One-Liners??
Zieg Heil, Mein Fuhrer.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#50 Jan 14, 2013
RE: THE TOPIC!

First, who cares what some, nasty little Nazi Colony says about OUR Sec. of Defense.

Sadly, just about all US Politicians who want to see another successful Election.

A good look at the fact that American Pol.s grovel before a Ruthless Foreign Parasite and Backstabbing Theocracy should spur ALL Loyal Americans to ACTION!

America's infestation off Zionist Traitors, Paarasitic Lobbies and free Lance "Dual" Citizens like Pollard destroy or steal a little bit from America and America's lives every day.

They've routinely denied us the Even Handed Expertise, critical for Mid East Peace, of Charles Freeman, Paul Findley, James Azborzek, Helen Thomas whil assassinating LOYAL American Leaders who don't eagerly jump through "The Lobby's" Hoops:

“Mossad And The JFK Assassination”
http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/mossadandtheass...

“In Kennedy Assassination, Anyone But Mossad is Fair Game for U.S. Media”
http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0392/9203026....
By Paul Findley

EXCERPTS “Who else had a strong reason to want President Kennedy out?

And yet a Mossad motive is obvious. Israeli leaders never trusted the Kennedys.

During John Kennedy's campaign for the presidency, a group of New York Jews had privately offered to meet his campaign expenses if he would let them set his Middle East policy.

He did not agree. CONTINUED

It is the long awaited advent of "FACTUAL, INFORMATION" via the Internet & uncensored by the 60 year old Zionist Media Monopoly that has caused America to see the Parasitic, Zionist Killers & their Ruthless "State" for what it is!

"The Zionist Power Structure" is, FINALLY showing its cracks:

“A Significant Defeat for the Zionist Lobby?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/11/a-sig...

EXCERPTS:“This was Hagel’s statement:
“The political reality is that … the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here … I’ve always argued against some of the dumb things they do, because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel …

I’m not an Israeli senator. I’m a United States senator. I support Israel, but my first interest is, I take an oath of office to the Constitution of the United States, not to a president, not to a party, not to Israel.”

“How much Obama himself is to be credited with outflanking the Zionist lobby on this occasion is a good question. CONTINUED

“U.S. intelligence community draft report says Dump Israel!”
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2012/08/u-s-intellig...
“The main points made in the intelligence community’s report are contained in the Foreign Policy Journal’s article:”
US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?.
EXCERPT “Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot  be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be… as American power and influence recedes, the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent (sic)  given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries…
“ U.S. public opinion no longer supports funding and executing widely perceived illegal US wars on Israel’s behalf…”
“The draft ends by referring to “the need to avoid entangling alliances that alienate much of the world and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences”:
“…Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and  approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of  the US government…”CONTINUED

So, there ARE Loyal Americans risking their liver for their country without even leaving home. We won't know how to help them save us via our still dominant Zionist Media monopoly.

THIS is where to start!

naiman@justforeignpolicy.org

Thanks,
Gray
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#51 Jan 14, 2013
HASBARATS SERVE: "SPAM FOR SHEKELS"

“The Message from an Israeli think-tank…”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/02/the-m...

EXCERPT “The Molad study concludes that the Netanyahu-driven criticism of Israeli advocacy is “detached from reality” and “a myth”. The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”

“the only real prospect for trying to prevent a final Zionist ethnic cleansing of Palestine, which could trigger another great turning against Jews everywhere if the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism was transformed into classical anti-Semitism.”

Pro-Palestinian activist groups could not point to any significant success if Israel’s actions and policies were not turning much of the world off.

In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.

“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office. All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these – the Foreign Ministry, the Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs Ministry, the IDF Spokesman’s Office, the Tourism Ministry, the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate. The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies, is in charge of coordinating messages and formulating strategies. The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector. And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists, organizations and NPOs, along with non-Jewish supporters; this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”

National Information Directorate: Hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.

-Foreign Ministry,
-the Public Diplomacy
-Diaspora Affairs Ministry,
-the IDF Spokesman’s Office,
-the Tourism Ministry, the
-Jewish Agency
-media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.
-unofficial advocacy effort involving hundreds of:
-Israelis
-overseas activists,
-organizations
-NPOs,
-non-Jewish supporters" CONTINUED

-non-Jewish supporters

ISRAEL HAS AN ENTIRE & SEPARATE MINISTRY FOR LYING: Called the N.I.D. or "National Information Directorate "

“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office. All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these –

the Foreign Ministry, the Public Diplomacy and Diaspora Affairs Ministry, the IDF Spokesman’s Office, the Tourism Ministry, the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.

The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies, is in charge of coordinating messages and formulating strategies.

The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.

And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists, organizations and NPOs, along with non-Jewish supporters;

this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”CONTINUED
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#52 Jan 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
Copy, paste, repeat
Yawn.......
"Hen-Rat" Got No Truth"

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://www.gregfelton.com/media/2009_09_30.ht...

EXCERPT "They are known by the language they use:

depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination.

That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda.

Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel.

The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.

That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane

. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims.

They're like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power." CONTINUED

SPEAK!! Hen-Rat"

SPEAK, SPEAK!!.......OK.....GOOD BOY!

Now say :Copy, paste, repeat
Yawn.......

OVER AND OVER....AGAIN!

Here's your peanut.....
Henry

United States

#53 Jan 14, 2013
Copy, paste and even more repeat.

Gray, the paid propagandist traitor is diligently on duty 24/7 to spread hate, lies and misinformation.

Gray, a disgrace to himself.
Bear hug

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#54 Jan 14, 2013
Well if you dumb Yanks don't backup Israel, China will!

Hahaha, I'd bet that scared the daylights outta you dumbos.
Garry Ackerman

Kochi, India

#55 Jan 14, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel pity for the USA where we are brave and proud and will continue to serve our great nation.
Traitor,
USA brave and proud!!!!. Traitor, it is Jew infested Jew owned jew owned and Jew contoled pice of land.The biggest slave yard in history. How you can call it a nation at all?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#56 Jan 14, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Traitor,
USA brave and proud!!!!. Traitor, it is Jew infested Jew owned jew owned and Jew contoled pice of land.The biggest slave yard in history. How you can call it a nation at all?
We know how deep hatred runs in your vicious Islamic heart. You are not mad at America, you are mad at your unsustainable religion.

We know about the Gawkadal Massacre and urges International Human Rights Organizations to set-up an International Independent Tribunal to probe the Gawkadal Massacre so that the Islamic conspirators be unmasked and punished under International Humanitarian Law.

http://www.voanews.com/content/indiay-orders-...

GO INDIAN ARMY! REVENGE THE DEATH OF HINDUS MASSACRED BY MUSLIMS
350,000 Kashmiri Pandits, constituting 99% of the total population of Hindus living in Muslim majority area of the Kashmir Valley, were forcibly pushed out of the Valley by Muslim terrorists, trained in Pakistan, since the end of 1989. They have been forced to live the life of exiles in their own country, outside their homeland, by unleashing a systematic campaign of terror, murder, loot and arson.
Genocide of Kashmiri Pandits has reached its climax with Muslim terrorism succeeding in 'CLEANSING' the valley of this ancient ethno-religious community.
With the completion of fifth year of their forced exile, this peace loving, culturally rich community with a history of more than 5000 years, is fighting a grim battle to save itself from becoming extinct as a distinct race and culture.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#59 Feb 25, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Cewrtainly I can not love any one who put people into cage like Gaza and bomb them.And certainly i can not love a people who claim that six million were gassed but would not allow a discussion to clarifiy any doubts about tthe claim. i can not love a people who through out history ahve been parasites and leaches on the people who host them.Certainly I can not love a people who enslave others as Jews do with america.For example ask yourself about the sham going on in the name of Hagel nomination.The question is wether he is good for America, but if his nomination is in the interests of Israel and Jews.And you strongarm them to take decisions agaist their nation's interests. You realy vulgar and disguesting, nausiating cratures. Yes, I find love when the ordinary people get relief from you vultures
You claim to be from India but use a very American name like Gary Ackerman. Are you a real person or a catfish seeking to incite trouble? I am an American citizen with Indian Hindu heritage, and I want to take on your sweeping statements. In the first place Jews are not "enslaving" anybody. Secondly, if you are no part of America, where do you get off telling us whether Chuck Hagel is good for us or not?

Israel, India and America all have common interests against terrorism. Israel is a good friend to both America and India. Yes, we do get a small Jewish element that is powerful and conniving, but so does there exist an Italian Mafia. Does that mean that ordinary Italian-Americans are mobsters?

There is a large and thriving Indian community in the United States. For the most part we are well-treated and well-liked. Racism can occasionally occur, but we have laws to deal with that. The majority of white people in America either like Indians or just don't care. And guess which folks have given us so much help. JEWS! Look pal....you live your life there, and leave us alone here.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#60 Feb 25, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Traitor,
You don't represent India. You represent your own embittered, poisoned soul. My parents, uncles and aunties, all grew up in the Old Country while my generation were raised in the western hemisphere. They taught us to blend what was best in our Hindu roots with what was positive in the West.

I am a loyal American citizen, and I reverence my Hindu parents, God rest their souls. They made me who I am. You are an insult to both America and India.
Tea Party Man

Lexington, KY

#61 Mar 1, 2013
Chop wrote:
Proterrorist obama is actively destroying the western world. Americans are no longer a great nation: they lost pride, patritism and self-respect by twice electing a muslim brotherhood agent as their president. It comes as no surprise that obama appoints more and more of his pro-muslim fundamentalists brothers to the top positions.
I agree with you. Obama's life has been a life of lies--about his birthplace, his religion (he claims to be Christian but sat under hater Wright for twenty years). America might as well have elected a Nazi president during WW II as Obama now.
He helped the opposition in Egypt and got hardcore Muslims in power. That should have got him impeached but he is untouchable no matter what he does. Obama is the devil in disguise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,100,528
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Obama's visit comes amid tight governor's race 1 hr Deo Vindice 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... 1 hr Swedenforever 12
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) 2 hr Swedenforever 58
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr felix 434
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••