Obama may attack Syria to defend Obama

Aug 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

LOS ANGELES , August 30, 2013 - President Obama is on the verge of attacking Syria in a desperate attempt to defend his own credibility.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of124
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama is a Horses Rosette

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Only Shakespeare could come up with a tragedy like Obama.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Somebody please send Obama a memo that he need not worry about his credibility, we already know he doesn't have any.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

The Nazicrats have a lot of nerve talking about Bush.
Obama chicken doesn't even have Britain behind him.
He's a chicken moron.
He won't even get Congress approval like Bush did.
The Benghazi Bungler is bungling another one.
IMPEACH
It's easy now.
Just impeach him.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

da monkey is holding the grenade upside down

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

obama has actually succeeded in bringing the country together...
against him!

poetic justice?
I think so!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

obama hussein warmonger wrote:
i will do whatever i can to make myself look good...but it always turns out bad
Consider Obama’s past Op Ed for the New York Times:

“I believed it was a grave mistake to allow ourselves to be distracted from the fight against Al Qaeda and the Taliban by invading a country that posed no imminent threat and had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. Since then, more than 4,000 Americans have died”

Senator Barack Obama

July 14, 2008

Now Obama is wanting to arm Al Qaeda just like he did in Egypt...his true goal in the middle east, take out Israel, and make the Brotherhood the rulers of the middle east and oil,,,,even though we don't need their oil anymore.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
saddam never had wmd's. That was a fantasy created by the neo-con puppeteers. Result...5,000 dead U.S. military. If rugby had won & were in charge, there would already be thousands of dead U.S. troops. Neo-cons will ramp up the war machine for any new war at any cost. U.S. military lives lost are the least of their worries.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a Horses Rosette wrote:
We agree, the tragedy is the voting public, Something for nothing, with "Obama Money" as the prime example?? "Cause he's gonna give me stuff"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
saddam never had wmd's. That was a fantasy created by the neo-con puppeteers. Result...5,000 dead U.S. military. If rugby had won & were in charge, there would already be thousands of dead U.S. troops. Neo-cons will ramp up the war machine for any new war at any cost. U.S. military lives lost are the least of their worries.
Then both Clintons, Pelosi, Reid and Plame all were liars..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a Horses Rosette wrote:
Obama signals US may act alone on Syria, signals who.........the enemy.......did he send them a post card or an ipod with his speeches.
Obama is a Horses Rosette

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We agree, the tragedy is the voting public, Something for nothing, with "Obama Money" as the prime example?? "Cause he's gonna give me stuff"
There is always a little comedy in tragedy.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama signals US may act alone on Syria, signals who.........the enemy.......did he send them a post card or an ipod with his speeches.
Alone? The french are standing with Obama. You, being fake french, aren't part of the discussion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

COURT ALLOWS OBAMA TO KEEP WHITE HOUSE VISITOR LOGS SECRET...

Sealed for up to 12 years...

It's Not The Peoples Court, That's For Sure.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

In Sept of 2002 the Democrat Senator from W Virginia went to Iraq, and Syria and gave Saddam Hussein a heads up telling them they could not stop President Bush from making Saddam the focus of the war on terror. Saddam immediately sent his WMDs to Syria, and now we see the those weapons turned on Assad's people. And now we have to defend the credibility of a President who has no credibility. The Democrats are on the verge of starting WW3, and they are just standing around wondering what the hell they can do to stop the bloody war.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
COURT ALLOWS

hahahahahahahahaha
Tesv

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

These criminal politicians, who have ruled an drule in usa are insane, lack of common reason, lack of intelligence, lack of prediction of consequences their politics and constant lies, lies, lies.
There are good politicians in usa for usa too for instance Rand Paul, he would be good president. He is sane, intelligent politician.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama may attack Syria to defend Obama = That further shows the further no credibility, but the degrading and disgrace of Obama.

When it started wrong and it went wrong all along, to do further wrong, that is extremely wrong as a very bad extremist radical, as a big wrongdoer at the public costs and expenses, being mentally imbalanced with no face but poor face and no ego--and that is so wrongful.

Then there will be another serious criminal even it is destructive to the public Obama and that is so wrong as a defective useless Obama.

US is no world policeman , but an outlaw and a serious wrongdoer.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
COURT ALLOWS OBAMA TO KEEP WHITE HOUSE VISITOR LOGS SECRET...
Sealed for up to 12 years...
It's Not The Peoples Court, That's For Sure.
Don't forget he did promised the most open and transparent government ever. He's simply living up to Alinksky's promise

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
In Sept of 2002 the Democrat Senator from W Virginia went to Iraq, and Syria and gave Saddam Hussein a heads up telling them they could not stop President Bush from making Saddam the focus of the war on terror. Saddam immediately sent his WMDs to Syria, and now we see the those weapons turned on Assad's people. And now we have to defend the credibility of a President who has no credibility. The Democrats are on the verge of starting WW3, and they are just standing around wondering what the hell they can do to stop the bloody war.
Obama said he would of attacked already, but had to wait till the sequester was over.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

rugby would've already killed a couple thousand U.S. miltary, as ordered by the neo-con puppetmasters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of124
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••