Justices: Can't Make Employers Cover ...

Justices: Can't Make Employers Cover Contraception

There are 341 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jun 30, 2014, titled Justices: Can't Make Employers Cover Contraception. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

The Supreme Court ruled Monday that some corporations can hold religious objections that allow them to opt out of the new health law requirement that they cover contraceptives for women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

“America Elects Trump”

Since: Oct 10

Fight Back America

#336 Jul 14, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, indeed.........
Your excuses and justifications for the leftist brand of racism you practice keep getting lamer and more desperate!
Hint: Your race-related definitions are called slurs by everyone else.........
You've dishonestly (how else?) called them "slurs," and only other Rightie asshats agree with you.

Ooops! Not QUITE the same thing! LOL

“America Elects Trump”

Fight Back America

#337 Jul 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Liberals would like to make so many words off limits until pretty soon you couldn't voice your opinion about anything. They try to create a diversion so they can avoid debate. Just talk around them, and sooner or later they will get the point. You remember that Freedom of speech thing? It confuses them every time.
Another wingnut who doesn't know WTF "freedom of speech" even IS. Pathetic.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#338 Jul 14, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
You've dishonestly (how else?) called them "slurs," and only other Rightie asshats agree with you.
Ooops! Not QUITE the same thing! LOL
Umm no, "Uncle Tom" and 'boy" are slurs, and everyone recognizes that except your particular brand of the racist left..........
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#339 Jul 14, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
What would an able bodied individual know about Govt Health Care? Unless he was a public employee.
Or a lowlife that doesn't work and on the worst possible medical care program--Medicaid. Or if one were a senior citizen on Medicare which is going just as broke as Medicaid.
Cat74

Darien, IL

#340 Jul 15, 2014
Uncle Tom, and boy are perfectly good words. If you don't like them don't use them, but don't for a minute think you can keep Americans from saying anything they want. You don't have that power, and Americans really don't give a damn what you think of them. You are no that important

“America Elects Trump”

Fight Back America

#341 Jul 15, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Uncle Tom, and boy are perfectly good words. If you don't like them don't use them, but don't for a minute think you can keep Americans from saying anything they want. You don't have that power, and Americans really don't give a damn what you think of them. You are no that important
"Uncle Tom"indicates an African American who works against the interest of his own people in the U.S. "Boy" is a racist term intended to demean African American males. They're not comparable.

No surprise that a racist slug like you doesn't know the difference.

“America Elects Trump”

Fight Back America

#342 Jul 15, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm no, "Uncle Tom" and 'boy" are slurs, and everyone recognizes that except your particular brand of the racist left..........
"Boy" is a slur when used against African Americans. "Uncle Tom" is derisive/descriptive. YOU are an asstroll who doesn't know the difference and targets people for partisan reasons.

Go to hell.
Take Your Country Back

Indianapolis, IN

#343 Jul 15, 2014
welcome to American. Justices will only stand for whoever puts the most money in their pockets.Look at the bailout what did they do for the taxpayer who lost their job, benefits, and credit? "not a damn thing but give us higher cost and the executives who wrote themselves bonus'" I am sick of this Democracy base on Greed. Hobby Lobby has the right to choose whatever plan they see fit. I do not see employers being made to cover invitrofertilization.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#344 Jul 15, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
"Boy" is a slur when used against African Americans. "Uncle Tom" is derisive/descriptive.
They are both slurs and you have used them both........

Being a militant leftist doesn't permit you to use vile racial slurs, regardless of the views of the target.

When will you hateful leftists learn that?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#345 Jul 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Military Commanders confirmed Repigs lied and used Benghazi for political traction. Game, Set, Match
Desperation noted. Stupidity suspected.

Paris

#346 Jul 16, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
"Uncle Tom"indicates an African American who works against the interest of his own people in the U.S. "Boy" is a racist term intended to demean African American males. They're not comparable.
No surprise that a racist slug like you doesn't know the difference.
Uncle Tom was the hero and the model for the book twaddle tongue, boy is an adjective that denotes a young male, if that offends you, you have a chip on your shoulder and whine a lot.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#347 Jul 16, 2014
These people are offended by everything, but you are not allowed to be offended. You can mock the President in a free country. Putting a statue that looks like him in front of a replica of an out house labeled Pres O's Library, is not a hate crime. Saying Boy, and Uncle Tom are not hate crimes. It is called freedom of speech, and you will have to bring the troops to make me stop saying whatever the hell I want to say.

Paris

#348 Jul 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
These people are offended by everything, but you are not allowed to be offended. You can mock the President in a free country. Putting a statue that looks like him in front of a replica of an out house labeled Pres O's Library, is not a hate crime. Saying Boy, and Uncle Tom are not hate crimes. It is called freedom of speech, and you will have to bring the troops to make me stop saying whatever the hell I want to say.
With liberals, if they can't control the conversation they lose.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#349 Jul 16, 2014
Planned Parenthood wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, so which medical care model do Conservatives support? If employers do not provide it, who should?
See, what we had before left a lot of people uninsured.
As a result, it costs hospitals too much to provide free health care to those who walk in uninsured.
Hospitals cannot turn away people in critical situations even if they are uninsured.
Hospitals are businesses, so what are they supposed to do?
Still waiting to hear what the Right had in mind as opposed to the Affordable Care Act.
Every time that question is asked, there is always silence.
google it, easy to find

“you know i know”

denver

#350 Jul 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Military Commanders confirmed Repigs lied and used Benghazi for political traction. Game, Set, Match
sorry, Dingus, you haven't refuted the facts, the lies from Shrillary and the talking chimp BO.

Try again.

“you know i know”

denver

#351 Jul 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
A dozen ways to control cost. List 3 or 4 then. You didnt provide an answer, just rudderless assumption.
tort reform, doctors do un needed tests to cover their butts from frivolous lawsuits, fact

“you know i know”

denver

#352 Jul 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
They cant without marxist style price controls like Nixon used to destablize the Economy for 20 years.
Nixon was president for 20 years, interesting

“you know i know”

denver

#353 Jul 16, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your employer cut off your insurance and gave you $1 raise and lame excuse while pocketing the rest for his new boat.
Proof?

“you know i know”

denver

#354 Jul 16, 2014
Captain Underpants wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cult of One" is a perfect description of a Birfer Troll Asshat like yourself, literally one of the craziest conspiracy wingnuts on Topix.
Granted,'cargo cult' isn't a bad definition of today's Right...LOL
Captain Underpants, please go away
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#355 Jul 18, 2014
Now who should provide my medical insurance? How about me? How about I take that responsibility, and buy my own? And if I have to buy mine I expect you to buy yours. Keep the Government out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,481,633
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min inbred Genius 256,483
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 234,235
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 43 min Trump your President 3,669
News Inside the Beltway: Federal workers have Trump ... 5 hr He Named Me Black... 5
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 5 hr Frogface Kate 12
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 6 hr CZars_R_US 359
More from around the web