US election count goes on - and on

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 25

Two weeks ago, Barack Obama was triumphantly re-elected as US president. The strange thing is that the votes are still being counted 14 days later.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#23 Nov 23, 2012
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The re-election of Barack Hussein Obama proved you know nothing.
hahahahahahahahahaha
<quoted text>
LOL! I whole-heartily agree with you, as usual. They are both to be pitied though they have done this to themselves and refuse to listen to anyone with any sense.
Today is a day for charity and thankfulness so we should try a little of both. We all have so much to be thankful for with President Obama's re-election. All they have is their lack of wherewithal and their total defeat.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Turkey pardoned by Obama euthanized... Yep, just like Chris Stevens and three others.

WH WON'T RELEASE PHOTOS OF OBAMA TEAM DURING BENGHAZI ATTACK...I will be the most transparent President..........yes, we can see right through your agenda.

Susan Rice Lays Blame for Misleading Statements on Intel Community... Sure, just like no one in the White House read the original classified reports........wink wink.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#24 Nov 23, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
5,000 military killed by flubya, still not home for Thanksgiving.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Turkey euthanized...wow, what a POS he is.....another four years of his BS, eh?.

Paris

#26 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
damn good shot isn't he. Now how many civilians has Obama killed with his drone attacks or lack of.......besides Stevens of course. Where is Cindy Shehan, your poster child.

Paris

#27 Nov 24, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Turkey euthanized...wow, what a POS he is.....another four years of his BS, eh?.
PETA is such a bore, just like all liberals that never do what they want the world to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Jay 165,781
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,534
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min wojar 182,018
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr xxxrayted 299
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 10 hr garagehero 27,513
Republicans in charge of Senate - but 2016 awaits 11 hr serfs up 30
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 14 hr Swedenforever 405
More from around the web