Romney takes "feel-your-pain" tone as...

Romney takes "feel-your-pain" tone as Sandy slams East Coast

There are 256 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Romney takes "feel-your-pain" tone as Sandy slams East Coast. In it, Reuters reports that:

Hurricane Sandy, one of the biggest storms ever to hit the United States, battered the densely populated East Coast on Monday, shutting down transportation, forcing evacuations in flood-prone areas and interrupting the presidential election campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Otis B Driftwood

West Sayville, NY

#21 Oct 30, 2012
Their ain't enough novacane in the country to relieve the pain of Obama. Romney/Ryan 2012...the only real hope and pain relief available now for our beloved America.
Professor of Prosperity

Turku, Finland

#22 Oct 30, 2012
Professor of Prosperity blogger reports on reported news;

There was Hurricane Sandy that was causing colossal damage far beyond the current Hurricane Sandy in U.S

White-House is the problem and the problem will never be a solution.

And the current one is more devastating on American.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

responder

Columbus, OH

#23 Oct 30, 2012
'Romney fakes concern, orders new car elevator for West Coast mansion...'

LOL
responder

Columbus, OH

#24 Oct 30, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
Their ain't enough novacane in the country to relieve the pain of Obama. Romney/Ryan 2012...the only real hope and pain relief available now for our beloved America.
If we were unfortunate enough to HAVE Mittens as President, I'd love to see the look on your face as we lapse back into recession in the wake of Romney 'austerity,' and as more people become sick and die as a result of lack of healthcare due to his rescinding the ACA.

Well, I'd love it if I were as big a s--t as you guys are, anyway.
America is Not the Same

Overland Park, KS

#25 Oct 30, 2012
FYI

Harvey now using Responder

Typical Liberal propaganda

National Poll
Romney 50
Odumbo 45

Obama is ordered to testify on Benghazi Gate. Hearings start Nov 18.
Treason LIES and cover up
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#26 Oct 30, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
laughing at ya'll.
That's ripe from you, dear friend, who used maggotty filthy language as you pollute the internet. Not one original thought in your brain, not one patriotic feeling in your heart and not one cogent comment without filth and maggots. I hope you are thirteen!

Too bad = our country deserves better.

Btw, I do not believe ROmney will become our president because our country deserves better than an etch-a-sketchy candidate like ROmney.
America is Not the Same

Overland Park, KS

#27 Oct 30, 2012
Fast Food restraunts and other dinning restraunts cutting FULL TIME employees to part time. Reason being they can't afford the Obama care rules and regulations on providing insurance to their employees.

Obama supporters READ the health Care Bill HR 3200
Section 2521 page 1001 and wake up.

Our Nation has a Government NOT a Nation which has a government.
Government FOR the People and BY the People . NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND Which Obama wants.
Obama care is a dictatorship.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#28 Oct 30, 2012
KILLERS wrote:
LOL.This dog knows no pain,he could care less what happens to people in this storms path.You saw what the last Republican did during a storm. Romney is no different
Is Obama flying out to Vegas to party today too? Or does he just do that when a Ambassador dies? You are an azzhole. Benghazi.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#29 Oct 30, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ripe from you, dear friend, who used maggotty filthy language as you pollute the internet. Not one original thought in your brain, not one patriotic feeling in your heart and not one cogent comment without filth and maggots. I hope you are thirteen!
Too bad = our country deserves better.
Btw, I do not believe ROmney will become our president because our country deserves better than an etch-a-sketchy candidate like ROmney.
Hey, Benghazi babe. Is Obama flying out to a party today like he did after he let Chris Stevens die???
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#30 Oct 30, 2012
Sandy is to the East Coast as Benghazi is to Obama. He is destroyed. But today he is probably goin to a party with Beyonce and JZ anyway. Just like when Chris Stevens was allowed to die.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#31 Oct 30, 2012
responder wrote:
LOL
FLASH: THIS JUST IN, IN HIS QUEST TO BE JIMMY CARTER II, OBAMA HAS AGAIN COPIED CARTER WITH HIS FAILURE TO ACT IN LIBYA........

Just as Jimmy Carter failed to act with the Hostages that were kept in Iran for 435 days, Obama too had his moment of indecision and couldn't perform as commander in chief to save the lives of and rescue the Ambassador and others in Libya.

Obama's main duty as President........the country's protection and that of it's people. He has failed both with his failure to protect our borders and to protect the Ambassador and his entourage.

If Obama was a real man, he would resign today as Nixon did and tell the American people that if by the smallest change he should win, he would not serve the term.

Paris

#32 Oct 30, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Sandy is to the East Coast as Benghazi is to Obama. He is destroyed. But today he is probably goin to a party with Beyonce and JZ anyway. Just like when Chris Stevens was allowed to die.
Obama is back in the white house because of Benghazi, his failure to act and lead made his team urge him back to Washington so he could go on TV and look Presidential and try to reduce the title of coward from his yellow backside.
America is Not the Same

Overland Park, KS

#33 Oct 30, 2012
Obama is a looser no matter how he looks at it

Romney wins
Obama is a Looser

Obama wins another term he will be charged with Treason on Benghazi Gate
Hearings to start on Nov. 18
Obama has to testify along with Clinton

Obama should step down
But a Narcissists and an Egomaniac will not do the right thing.

Nixon stepped down NO ONE was KILLED

Obama the result of his actions caused 4 Americans to be killed Because of ILLEGAL WEAPONS BEING SHIPPED
Stevens was left at the Embassy because he found out that Obama was shipping weapons through Libya to Turkey that were eventually were to be shipped to Syria.
Obama need to be put on TRIAL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#35 Oct 30, 2012
America is Not the Same wrote:
Obama is a looser no matter how he looks at it
Romney wins
Obama is a Looser
Obama wins another term he will be charged with Treason on Benghazi Gate
Hearings to start on Nov. 18
Obama has to testify along with Clinton
Obama should step down
But a Narcissists and an Egomaniac will not do the right thing.
Nixon stepped down NO ONE was KILLED
Obama the result of his actions caused 4 Americans to be killed Because of ILLEGAL WEAPONS BEING SHIPPED
Stevens was left at the Embassy because he found out that Obama was shipping weapons through Libya to Turkey that were eventually were to be shipped to Syria.
Obama need to be put on TRIAL
Did you mean loser? why is that word so hard for people to spell?

Paris

#36 Oct 30, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were unfortunate enough to HAVE Mittens as President, I'd love to see the look on your face as we lapse back into recession in the wake of Romney 'austerity,' and as more people become sick and die as a result of lack of healthcare due to his rescinding the ACA.
OBAMA: WE’RE READY……..

FEMA, W.H. send storm victims to Internet
By STEVE FRIESS | 10/29/12 4:48 PM EDT

When President Barack Obama urged Americans under siege from Hurricane Sandy to stay inside and keep watch on ready.gov for the latest, he left out something pretty important — where to turn if the electricity goes out.

Despite the heightened expectation of widespread power and cable television failures, everyone from the president to local newscasters seem to expect the public to rely entirely on the Internet and their TVs for vital news and instructions.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/830...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#37 Oct 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA: WE’RE READY……..
FEMA, W.H. send storm victims to Internet
By STEVE FRIESS | 10/29/12 4:48 PM EDT
When President Barack Obama urged Americans under siege from Hurricane Sandy to stay inside and keep watch on ready.gov for the latest, he left out something pretty important — where to turn if the electricity goes out.
Despite the heightened expectation of widespread power and cable television failures, everyone from the president to local newscasters seem to expect the public to rely entirely on the Internet and their TVs for vital news and instructions.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/830...
Ummm...that site would give you directions to prepare for that situation. Are you really that stupid?

Paris

#39 Oct 30, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm...that site would give you directions to prepare for that situation. Are you really that stupid?
That site moron can't be reached without electricity.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#41 Oct 30, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Otis and his ilk don't see beyond that black man not being elected to a second term as President
HTS

Mandan, ND

#42 Oct 30, 2012
responder wrote:
LOL
Responder...You're obviously a spineless Marxist wallowing in class warfare. Please refrain from spewing regurgitated left wing BS... We've all heard it. Your mentor, Barack Obama and his putrid stench will soon be flushed down the toilet. He's circling the drain as we speak.
YouDidntRe-Build That

West Covina, CA

#43 Oct 30, 2012
I can hear it now if Obama gets in again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Limbertwig 224,648
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 214,265
News Trump's Supreme Court list underscores election... 1 hr serfs up 208
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr USAsince1680 1,382,088
News Hillary Clinton keeps losing. So how come she's... 12 hr INFIDEL 104
News Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) 14 hr Samuel Clemens jr 46
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 14 hr Oil Barron 55
More from around the web