Eva Longoria to Host Latino Inaugural Salute to Obama

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WMAZ.com

Following an election where Latinos showed their growing political influence, a coalition of groups is coordinating a gathering of top Latino entertainers at the Kennedy Center in a series of events ahead of President Barack Obama's inauguration.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

All these uber wealthy politico entertainers have used their influence AGAINST THEIR FANS! It is the middle class and poorer people OF ALL RACES who will suffer as a result of Barack TWO-FACE Obama and his lying gang of thieves!

BOYCOTT THESE ENTERTAINERS and teach them a lesson!

BOYCOTT the Inauguration of Barack Obama! Do not buy any commerative anything or contribute one penny to this liar.

Look at all the money he wasted flying to Hawaii for Christmas, returning to D.C. and then again going to Hawaii. The economy is still a disaster and we all are facing higher taxes and prices for everything with the same income.

Would all who will lose their jobs and benefits vote for this liar again? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Boycott and impeach Barack Obama!

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Eva Longwh*rea is the cancer to anyone of the world's influence which includes her racist acts towards the whites.... Why do we always get the hate so much it's stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••