yes

No

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TNT

Berkeley, CA

#1 Jul 20, 2008
Obama posted his certificate of birth on his website. The certificate is a forgery because, is does not look like the authentic documents.
Check this:

“Liberty is Contagious”

Since: May 08

Richardson, TX

#2 Jul 20, 2008

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 20, 2008
utter non-sense, I have the same Birth certificate as Obama has posted on his website.
TNT

Berkeley, CA

#4 Jul 20, 2008
When Obama leaves the US, it's going to be a one way trip to Muslim land, because he will be denied reentry to the US......lol

Obama has to cough up his birth certificate to be authenticated, or he will be processed as an illegal.....lol

What a deserving end to a campaign built on outrageous lies.
IXI

AOL

#5 Jul 20, 2008
http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politic...

Barry? Barack Hussein Obama is an illegal alien.
IXI

AOL

#6 Jul 20, 2008
Re-Start Operation (br,bl alien) WE*BACK !!!!!!!

WBII
TNT

Berkeley, CA

#8 Jul 20, 2008
We should start a campaign demanding that Obama proves his citizenship by presenting his birth certificate to be authenticate, or releasing the certificate # to be traced to public records.
I bet it does not exist.

People wake up and save your country, by demanding the fact about Obama's citizenship.
We will kick Obama's ass 4 ways <>v^ all the way to Kenya.
lchow

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jul 21, 2008
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.d...

TRUTH Barack Obama was born In Kenya!

History of the Obama family partially taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr .

Barack Obama was born in 1936 on the shores of Lake Victoria in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District (now in Bondo District), Kenya.

His father, Onyango Obama (c. 1895-1979, buried at Alego), belonged to the Luo tribe and his name at birth was Onyango, son of Obama (buried at Kendu Bay, Kenya). Onyango wife's name is Nyaoke. Before working as a cook for missionaries in Nairobi, Onyango had traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces during World War I and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar, where he converted from Christianity to Islam and added Hussein to his name.

In the old days, Onyango had at least three wives. Barack Obama was the son of Akuma/Akumu, his second wife. However, he was raised by Onyango's third wife, Sarah, after Akuma/Akumu left her family and separated from her husband in 1945.

Barack Obama grew up in Nyangoma-Kogelo. At 18, he married a young woman named Kezia in a tribal ceremony. They had two children. He never divorced Kezia, who now lives in Bracknell, England.

Barack Obama's father's name was Onyango. Onyango's father's name was Obama. Possibly no genealogy records existed from that point into the past.

Ann Dunham coerced Barack Obama into child support by naming Barry Dunham "Barack Hussein Obama" after Barack Obama and his father Onyango (Hussein Onyango Obama)!

It's like Ann saying, "I know all about you and you need to take responsibility for this child's life!" This was a one night stand and Barack Obama was already a married man. This incident would have revoked his student visa status and would have caused an international embarrassment for the Kenyan government! So, it was hushed up.

Barry's growing up was filled with hate for White America and his friends were always outcast and radicals. This had an influence on who Barry Dunham is today!

Onyango, is the father of Barack Obama. Barack Obama is the father of our 2008 Democratic Party nominee Barry Dunham or aka Barack Hussein Obama. It's good to get your facts straight. Obonga died in 1979. Barack Obama died in an auto accident in Kenya.

Comment: I don't know any Barack Hussein Obama or if such a person really exist. Look at the true history behind the Obama family and see for yourself! There is no such creature as Barack Hussein Obama. He just doesn't exist. Checked hospital records etc!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#10 Jul 21, 2008
Dajokerman wrote:
utter non-sense, I have the same Birth certificate as Obama has posted on his website.
You and Obama are the same person? WOW!
mollagig

AOL

#11 Jul 21, 2008
mollagig

AOL

#12 Jul 21, 2008
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are! They bought the certificates from the same company somewhere over in china...Well, at least that makes them brothers...
mollagig

AOL

#13 Jul 21, 2008
TNT wrote:
Obama posted his certificate of birth on his website. The certificate is a forgery because, is does not look like the authentic documents.
Check this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iBgkDSw-wQ0XX
The democrats will make sure that he gets away with it! He has so far and it is the obvious.
Ion

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 21, 2008
TNT wrote:
When Obama leaves the US, it's going to be a one way trip to Muslim land, because he will be denied reentry to the US......lol
Obama has to cough up his birth certificate to be authenticated, or he will be processed as an illegal.....lol
What a deserving end to a campaign built on outrageous lies.
GREAT POST!
keep up the good work TNT!
lchow

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jul 21, 2008
The following thread comes from people in Hawaii about Barack Obama's birth certificate.

Please read it and accompanying links for additional information.
TNT

Berkeley, CA

#16 Jul 21, 2008
lchow wrote:
Barack Obama was born in 1936 on the shores of Lake Victoria in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District (now in Bondo District), Kenya.
His father, Onyango Obama (c. 1895-1979, buried at Alego), belonged to the Luo tribe and his name at birth was Onyango, son of Obama (buried at Kendu Bay, Kenya). Onyango wife's name is Nyaoke. Before working as a cook for missionaries in Nairobi, Onyango had traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces during World War I and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar, where he converted from Christianity to Islam and added Hussein to his name.
In the old days, Onyango had at least three wives. Barack Obama was the son of Akuma/Akumu, his second wife. However, he was raised by Onyango's third wife, Sarah, after Akuma/Akumu left her family and separated from her husband in 1945.
Barack Obama grew up in Nyangoma-Kogelo. At 18, he married a young woman named Kezia in a tribal ceremony. They had two children. He never divorced Kezia, who now lives in Bracknell, England.
Barack Obama's father's name was Onyango. Onyango's father's name was Obama. Possibly no genealogy records existed from that point into the past.
Ann Dunham coerced Barack Obama into child support by naming Barry Dunham "Barack Hussein Obama" after Barack Obama and his father Onyango (Hussein Onyango Obama)!
It's like Ann saying, "I know all about you and you need to take responsibility for this child's life!" This was a one night stand and Barack Obama was already a married man. This incident would have revoked his student visa status and would have caused an international embarrassment for the Kenyan government! So, it was hushed up.
Barry's growing up was filled with hate for White America and his friends were always outcast and radicals. This had an influence on who Barry Dunham is today!
Onyango, is the father of Barack Obama. Barack Obama is the father of our 2008 Democratic Party nominee Barry Dunham or aka Barack Hussein Obama. It's good to get your facts straight. Obonga died in 1979. Barack Obama died in an auto accident in Kenya.
Comment: I don't know any Barack Hussein Obama or if such a person really exist. Look at the true history behind the Obama family and see for yourself! There is no such creature as Barack Hussein Obama. He just doesn't exist. Checked hospital records etc!
No hospital records showing the birth of Obama, is because he was born in Kenya.
Obama's mother then returned with her baby to HI and claimed his birth.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 21, 2008
lchow wrote:
Ichow you are so full of it, I have the same type of replacement BC as Obama has on his website that I requested 6 months ago, you are so full of Sh!t, in fact when I go home to Hawaii in a few months I'm going to make it an point to go down to your downtown office and kick your @ss.

“Smart@ss”

Location hidden

#18 Jul 21, 2008
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
The same type of BC, it's no different than the one I obtain from the state, same borders, same format, same look to it. silly sheep like you don't know what a Hawaii BC looks like now but instead would believe whatever BS lies are being spinned around about someone.
TNT

Berkeley, CA

#19 Jul 21, 2008
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
The same type of BC, it's no different than the one I obtain from the state, same borders, same format, same look to it. silly sheep like you don't know what a Hawaii BC looks like now but instead would believe whatever BS lies are being spinned around about someone.
Remember forgery is a crime.
former democrat

AOL

#20 Jul 22, 2008
mccain 2008
ace

AOL

#21 Jul 23, 2008
Barry? BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Joe Balls 196,925
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 11 min swedenforever 82
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,276,700
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 12 min bozo 445
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Ho Dee Doo 193,893
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr litesong 34,470
News Tea Party climate change deniers funded by BP a... (Oct '10) 19 hr IBdaMann 22
More from around the web