For Young Republican, Defying Boehner In Washington Plays Well Back Home

Jan 10, 2013 Read more: GPB.org

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, administers the House oath to Rep. Justin Amash, R-Mich., during a mock swearing-in ceremony on Capitol Hill on Jan.

Read more
We believe in America

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Get RID of Boehner, Mitch McConnel, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Hiney Reid and every last one of the Career Politicians like McCain and all the rest. They are worthless representatives of the American people.
good

Redwood City, CA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I loved as much as you’ll receive performed right here. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is genuinely a fastidious article. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site. http://www.runescape2-accounts.com/Runescape-...
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
We believe in America wrote:
Get RID of Boehner, Mitch McConnel, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Hiney Reid and every last one of the Career Politicians like McCain and all the rest. They are worthless representatives of the American people.
And Obama belongs on that list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,217,565
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Ari son of Anarchy 178,360
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 187,011
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr litesong 34,161
News Paleologos on the poll: Gay marriage 8 hr Fa-Foxy 33
News Christie questions if Obama cares about US 9 hr craig 51
News How Britaina s leading election candidates are ... 16 hr tom wingo 2
More from around the web