Iran on brink of nuclear bomb in six-seven months: Netanyahu

Sep 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned on Sunday that Iran was just six to seven months away from being able to build a nuclear bomb, adding urgency to his demand that President Barack Obama set a clear "red line" for Tehran in what could deepen the worst U.S.-Israeli rift in decades.

Comments (Page 53)

Showing posts 1,041 - 1,045 of1,045
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The Paid , Full Time, Scripted Hasbarat, above attempts to justify his/its/her ONLY Nazi Colony in the World
“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration 10: Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...
EXCERPT Zionist Hasbarats are Paid to WASTE......YOUR.......TIME!!!
What else can we expect from a FILTHY LYING PARASITE nutbag in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Powhatan Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (PVSIC) and I found out when they have to lock the Gray Clown Nut case in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
WAH WAH WAH!...Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike... Assferhire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... Stupid Nazi!.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayrassherhire seems to be bitter; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Assferhire...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, loathing jibberish, Glue sticks please..Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike...Assferhire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now Airedale, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Much smarter than me...Wah Wah Wah.... eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil...I don't want the feeling of responsibilty.. Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!.....Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. ayr-ass-fer-hyre I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Airedale seems to be bitter,.. Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
I hate Jews, Zionist are evil!!... Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations...Hitler I love you man! WAH WAH WAH!... spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... as-fer-hire makes me look like an idiot... darn darn darn.. seems to be bitter...I'm Resurrecting stupid.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil... Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!......Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..

Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The Paid , Full Time, Scripted Hasbarat, above attempts to justify his/ your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED
Zionist Hasbarats are Paid to WASTE......YOUR.......TIME!!!
The Miss Queeenie of Copy and paste is at it again with his filthy lying Horse manure! Get lost you crazy freak!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Readers: The orderlies have already been called.

He is verbose but harmless.

Thanks for your concern.

Staff
NM Behavioral Health Institute
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
Readers: The orderlies have already been called.
He is verbose but harmless.
Thanks for your concern.
Staff
NM Behavioral Health Institute
I think his panties are in a bind because 3 other, new readers have praised my FACTUAL Comments and dissed' his Krazed-Kosher-Kool-Aid

-----
Diamonddrago
(FROM)
Colombo, Sri Lanka

"...(ASS-FER-HYRE") started losing it and just started spamming "liar, propaganda" and other such nifty catchphrases....without making any valid case....

so erhm yeah....now kind of moved by what gary (GRAY) says...and i think this person might have it right along...."
---------

Poor Thing.....

Another victim of "Fecal" Birth Syndrome.....

Who's gonna tell "Ass-fer-hire" that when his parents "accidentally forgot" him at 37 gas stations, in a row......

.....it probably wasn''t an "accident"?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
The Paid , Full Time, Scripted Hasbarat, above attempts to justify his/its/her ONLY Nazi Colony in the World
“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration 10: Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...
EXCERPT “Nazism started in Germany and so did Nazi-Zionist collaboration.

"On the foundation of the new state, which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible. 
‘Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values must also take place in the Jewish national group. 
"For the Jew, too, origin, religion, community of fate, and group consciousness must be of decisive significance in the shaping of his life.  
"Our acknowledgement of Jewish nationality provides for a clear and sincere relationship to the German people and its national and racial realities. 
We do not wish to falsify these fundamentals because we too are against mixed marriage and are for maintaining the purity of the Jewish group.
"Zionism wants not to do battle but to convince and to build.’" CONTINUED
(Joachim Prinz ‘Wir  Juden’   Berlin  1934) 
=======
“Shamir proposes an alliance with the Nazis”
http://www.wrmea.com/jews_for_justice/holocau...
EXCERPT "As late as 1941, the Zionist group LEHI, one of whose leaders, Yitzhak Shamir, was later to become a prime minister of Israel, approached the Nazis, using the name of its parent organization, the Irgun(NMO)...
[The proposal stated:]'The establishment of the historical Jewish state on a national and totalitarian Pd bound by a treaty with the German Reich would be in the interests of strengthening the future German nation of power in the Near East...
The NMO in Palestine offers to take an active part in the war on Germany's side'...
' " CONTINUED
===
Paid , Full Time, Scripted Hasbarats DO NOT and CAN NOT "Debate" or "Refute" documented Facts
"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED
Zionist Hasbarats are Paid to WASTE......YOUR.......TIME!!!
Hello, Gray

The Zionists may be alive but Zionism is dead and cannot expand. There will be no greater Israel. That is for sure.

Israel has to live within her existing boundaries or the boundaries, which will most likely be trimmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,041 - 1,045 of1,045
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,073,206
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min three 144,984
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 39 min SpaceBlues 31,868
Justices: Can't Make Employers Cover Contraception 1 hr xxxrayted 303
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr Cat74 147
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 1 hr xxxrayted 9,390
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••