US vice-presidential debate: Joe Bide...

US vice-presidential debate: Joe Biden and Paul Ryan - live updates

There are 1034 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Oct 11, 2012, titled US vice-presidential debate: Joe Biden and Paul Ryan - live updates. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Can Joe Biden outwit Paul Ryan in the US vice presidential debate and revive Democratic hopes? Follow the action here live Tonight's debate is in lovely Danville, Kentucky , a town famous for ... Anyway, tonight's debate takes place in the Norton Center of Centre College.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#303 Oct 12, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd imagine a tough guy who could hang in there with Putin, etc.
Think of Romney...a pussy unless he has backup, like he did when he and his preppie buds beat that gay kid up and cut his hair back in prep school.
Bullies are weak.....Mittens is weak. Dispose of him, I say.
ahahahahahhah You're an FN idiot. Bringing up shit from 50yrs ago. Move along troll.

Location hidden

#304 Oct 12, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame the moderator....that's great! Just what your side mocked when some Dems did it after Lehrer screwed up the Presidential debate and let Mittens lie and talk over the President repeatedly.
Hypocrite!:)
OFFICIAL INTERRUPTION COUNT: 116 times in under 40 minutes. Moderator interrupted Ryan 34 times, Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times.

The only person missing in that circus was Jerry Springer.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#305 Oct 12, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...he had to keep washing down those words Biden made him eat...:)
LOL
hop singh

United States

#306 Oct 12, 2012
LoLBama wrote:
If Obama comes out on Tues and pulls the same shenanigans that Biden pulled last night. The election is over and he loses. Biden may have got a pass but no way in hell would the President of the United States get a free pass. Or would he?
Or would he?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conspiracy! I knew it!

Take your birther nutjob conspiracy elsewhere! Nothing but malarkey!
Slavic Baptist

United States

#307 Oct 12, 2012
Joe Bandit has no clue how to live in conditions he and his buddy Obamy-Dummy created. He got paid every time high paid wage through stolen taxes from businesses all his creepy life of political demagoguery. He cannot be vice, nor a senator. Are people in Delaware so stupid, to keep him there for so long, when he has done nothing good for America. When Ryan is saying truth and some reality of their 4 years of constant debacle, this idiot Joe smiles and play fool, instead of taking some responsibility for awful performance in their 4 years of dismantling economy and America in all. All we heard from Olde Joe is steam and and laughter, when they with Obamy must cry and appologize before American people for failed economy and horrible international politic.
Watch this WOW

Manchester, KY

#308 Oct 12, 2012
Chief wrote:
OBAMA 2012 wassup!!!
You mean Barry soetoro, He never change his name

Location hidden

#309 Oct 12, 2012
hop singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Or would he?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Conspiracy! I knew it!
Birther nutjob conspiracy? What the hell are you on? Where did I mention anything about birther conspiracy in my posts?

move along libtard troll.
Watch this WOW

Manchester, KY

#310 Oct 12, 2012
hop singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Or would he?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Conspiracy! I knew it!
keep thinking that, but let me know how you feel in 4 years after Obama leaves laughing his ass off cause he "Fundamentally Changed America" He Fundamentally F***ed us. No comspiracy here=-FACTS. Read Obama'a Book. He's counting on the fact America don't read, He's right!

"Barry Soetoro a.k.a. Barack Obama Exposed Finally - YouTube

&#9658; 6:10&#9658; 6:10 www.youtube.com/watch...
Jul 24, 2009 - 6 min - Uploaded by josephcderer
http://www.AdvertisingCSI.com , http://savethepixel.org/stp2-special-offer.ph... ,, Barry Soetoro also known as ...

More videos for barry soetoro »
hop singh

United States

#311 Oct 12, 2012
LoLBama wrote:
<quoted text>Birther nutjob conspiracy? What the hell are you on? Where did I mention anything about birther conspiracy in my posts?

move along libtard troll.
Your conspiracies deserve no merit dick turd! That's what I'm saying.

Just like all the others you morons invent. This is the latest.

What a maroon! Go beat you meat somewhere

#LyinRyan #inept

Location hidden

#312 Oct 12, 2012
Watch this WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
keep thinking that, but let me know how you feel in 4 years after Obama leaves laughing his ass off cause he "Fundamentally Changed America" He Fundamentally F***ed us. No comspiracy here=-FACTS. Read Obama'a Book. He's counting on the fact America don't read, He's right!
http://www.AdvertisingCSI.com , http://savethepixel.org/stp2-special-offer.ph... ,, Barry Soetoro also known as ...
I don't think hop singh is capable of piecing together two coherent sentences let alone read a book.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#313 Oct 12, 2012
hop singh wrote:
Cons and the "drunk Biden" ???
The only drinking witnessed was Ryan sucking down that water.
They should do a dos Equis spinoff featuring Ryan.
"I don't usually fall flat at debates. But when I do, I prefer water. Stay thirsty my friends!"
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
#inept
WELL JOE, Now her is something to really laugh about.

CAMPAIGN FREAKOUT!
OBAMA ONLY HAS LOCK ON CA, DE, DC, IL, MA, MD, NY, RI, VT

Paris

#314 Oct 12, 2012
hop singh wrote:
<quoted text>
#LyinRyan #inept
Biden Interrupted Ryan 82 Times?

Raddatz -- 31 times...

CNN: Raddatz 'the third debater'...

WH LOGS: Visited Biden at His Residence...HOW DO YOU SAY FIXED.

YOU JUST CAN’T TRUST LIBERALS……THEY NEVER WIN ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#316 Oct 12, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
That Draft Dodging piece of trash Biden is a national Disgrace.
Not as big a draft dodger as Mitt Romney, ScrotumSniffer, who demonstrated for the war and demonstrated for the draft... and then had daddy get him deferments and ran away to France.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#317 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Biden Interrupted Ryan 82 Times?
Interruptions during a debate, ScrotumSniffer?

STOP THE PRESSES!

Well, at least Ryan won't have to get his clocked cleaned by November, it's been done.
hop singh

United States

#319 Oct 12, 2012
Watch this WOW wrote:
<quoted text>keep thinking that, but let me know how you feel in 4 years after Obama leaves laughing his ass off cause he "Fundamentally Changed America" He Fundamentally F***ed us. No comspiracy here=-FACTS. Read Obama'a Book. He's counting on the fact America don't read, He's right!

Yep, the ol crusty tea bag talking point. Don't know which has more age, this or the dinosaur sperm on Le Jimbo and LoLBama's face...

#LyinRyan #inept
hop singh

United States

#322 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>Fk you tea bagger.
Romney did the same thing and you morons couldn't get his dk in your mouth fast enough.
BAHAHAHA!!!

#LyinRyan #inept #LOLGOP

Location hidden

#323 Oct 12, 2012
hop singh wrote:
<quoted text>
#LyinRyan #inept
I guess I have to bring my postings down to your level so you can understand them easier.

Raddatz was a disgusting skank who debated Ryan and let Biden spew his lies without interruption.

Since: Dec 10

Mastic, NY

#324 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you tea bagger.
Romney did the same thing and you morons couldn't get his dk in your mouth fast enough.
Wow you act just like a liberal brother lover. How low do you wear your draws?
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#325 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you tea bagger.
Duh, impressive.

Yup , on a scale of 1-10 Romney hit 2-3 while Biden hit 8-9.

But other than that I'll let yout typical scum mouthed LEFTY comments stand for themselves..... another OWS 19YO wannabe.

Paris

#326 Oct 12, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as big a draft dodger as Mitt Romney, ScrotumSniffer, who demonstrated for the war and demonstrated for the draft... and then had daddy get him deferments and ran away to France.
I see you realize the boat has sunk and the last life boat has left.........Lucky you can swim orca.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min cathy1691823 1,417,710
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Frankendrumpf 239,214
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Dickhead 1 fungus... 222,352
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 6 hr storm warning 15
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr Serratus Anterior 35,568
News A former adviser to Nigel Farage said the outgo... 9 hr Go Blue Forever 7
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 9 hr spocko 360
More from around the web