Boycott CNN and their sponsors.
Republican

London, KY

#1 May 21, 2008
Whether you are a republican or a democrat you should boycott CNN and their sponsors. They are not supposed to take sides in any news item but they blatantly campaign for Obama. It excites Wolf Blitzen so much to report items about Obama that it seems he may be in love with him. CNN has practically crucified McCain and Clinton while making excuses for Obama. This "yellow journalism" and his highly unethical. They supported Hillary and encouraged her to run for President and then turned against her when she did. Their biased approach to the news is out of hand, therefore they need to be boycotted until they change their ways. Make their sponsors pay through their wallets and I garrantee they will change CNN's unethical reporting practices.
Tony

AOL

#2 May 21, 2008
Not just CNN but most of the media has been in love with Obama since the beginning.

Hillary never stood a chance.

And I'm afraid neither will John McCain.
BANNED FROM MARS

UK

#3 May 21, 2008
Republican wrote:
Whether you are a republican or a democrat you should boycott CNN and their sponsors. They are not supposed to take sides in any news item but they blatantly campaign for Obama. It excites Wolf Blitzen so much to report items about Obama that it seems he may be in love with him. CNN has practically crucified McCain and Clinton while making excuses for Obama. This "yellow journalism" and his highly unethical. They supported Hillary and encouraged her to run for President and then turned against her when she did. Their biased approach to the news is out of hand, therefore they need to be boycotted until they change their ways. Make their sponsors pay through their wallets and I garrantee they will change CNN's unethical reporting practices.
That very true, even BBC and Sky News the show CNN at time is already boycotted in the uk for belittle Hilary and showing the ugly side of they're stinking ass.

We already smells dead fish since the election begun as thought the media is controlling the election themselves.
Can I Puhleeza have Rice

Raleigh, NC

#4 May 21, 2008
Republican wrote:
This "yellow journalism" and his highly unethical.
His high yellow what?
Republican

London, KY

#5 May 21, 2008
Should be it's highly unethical. Sorry about the mistype.
anonymous girl

San Antonio, TX

#6 May 21, 2008
Republican wrote:
I've already boycotted CNN, MSNBC(this one is really bad), CBS, NBC, ABC. I agree with you when I was watching CNN, wolf blitzer is starting to remind me of the 2 clowns from MSNBC. Not just him but the whole lot of them.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#7 May 21, 2008
While we're at it, boycott MSNBC. Most of their anchors/pundits are openly pro-Obama and against Hillary and McCain. Remember Chris Matthews and "chills running up my leg" when he was talking about Obama speaking. Some of the others are almost as despicable in their favoritism.

I haven't watched Wolf Blitzer since the Hillary/Obama debate when he was moderator. He was totally antagonistic toward Hillary.

I don't even know who their sponsors are because I don't watch either any longer.
anonymous girl

San Antonio, TX

#8 May 21, 2008
Tony wrote:
Not just CNN but most of the media has been in love with Obama since the beginning.
Hillary never stood a chance.
And I'm afraid neither will John McCain.
Yep I agree, a whole host of them. The funny thing is that I have been saying this right along and now my friends are seing it. My one friend told me a while back that the news media outlets are telling us who to vote for. It's like they think we are stupid. I'll say this for them they are the STUPID ONES. They should be very afraid of the backlash.
Civics 101

United States

#9 May 21, 2008
I suppose that you guys didn't notice them not mentioning Cindi mccain's drug use and fraudulent non-profit agency.

or the fact that they only covered the sniper gaffe for one week and rev wright went on for a month.
anonymous girl

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 21, 2008
Dismayed wrote:
While we're at it, boycott MSNBC. Most of their anchors/pundits are openly pro-Obama and against Hillary and McCain. Remember Chris Matthews and "chills running up my leg" when he was talking about Obama speaking. Some of the others are almost as despicable in their favoritism.
I haven't watched Wolf Blitzer since the Hillary/Obama debate when he was moderator. He was totally antagonistic toward Hillary.
I don't even know who their sponsors are because I don't watch either any longer.
Chris Matthews said that, ewww. Is he gay or what? I agree with you they have come out swinging against Hillary and McCain. I am an Independent and I certainly do NOT want the media telling me who to vote for.
Republican

London, KY

#11 May 21, 2008
CNN came to the poorest place in Kentucky and interviewed the most under-educated person they could find. The true statistics show that Kentuckians are in fact becoming the best educated people in this part of the south. They tried to put us down to make Hillary look bad but it didn't work. We have The University of Kentucky, Eastern Kentucky University, Western Kentucky University, Murray State University, Transylvania University, Georgetown College, and several other state and private colleges. We also have technical colleges in about every area in the state. Their attendance is always maxed out every year with mostly Kentucky natives. Even our pizza delivery boy has a college degree. They failed to mention that they passed by several multi-million dollar homes tro get to Clay County. Besides all that, the lady living in the camper trailer is wealthy and has several homes that she rents to people. They only tell half the story, She also drives a new Lincoln which she keeps in the barn out of sight.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#12 May 21, 2008
anonymous girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Matthews said that, ewww. Is he gay or what? I agree with you they have come out swinging against Hillary and McCain. I am an Independent and I certainly do NOT want the media telling me who to vote for.
Ooops...it was "thrill" not chills (although I've heard both). Here's one reference:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/20...
Republican

London, KY

#13 May 21, 2008
Civics 101 wrote:
I suppose that you guys didn't notice them not mentioning Cindi mccain's drug use and fraudulent non-profit agency.
or the fact that they only covered the sniper gaffe for one week and rev wright went on for a month.
They are saving it for the general election in November.
Good Idea

Melville, NY

#14 Nov 25, 2012
there is no doubt that candy crowley and cnn are pushing the progressive agenda and had a major impact on obama being reelected,

it is clear that if there was a real boycott of cnn's advertisers, that cnn would suffer and this is the best way to protect the american people.

if you have a list of cnn's advertisers on a website please give a link, because our future is at stake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,417,887
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Frankendrumpf 239,263
News A former adviser to Nigel Farage said the outgo... 9 min barefoot2626 11
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 28 min okimar 19
News Tech firms' encryption foe struggles for U.S. S... 35 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Hill4me 222,372
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 1 hr jakesjakes 366
More from around the web