Eric Cantor Loses Primary in Massive ...

Eric Cantor Loses Primary in Massive Upset

There are 225 comments on the Roll Call story from Jun 10, 2014, titled Eric Cantor Loses Primary in Massive Upset. In it, Roll Call reports that:

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor became the first person in American history to lose his primary while holding that position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 10, 2014
Good, Great. Wonderful news. For the GOP.
Bad news for RINOS and democrats......and Obama.
Senate is next.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Jun 10, 2014
He’s been stroking and provoking the crazies for years now they finally turned on. Embracing and stoking this particular portion of their party has come home to roost. It's the "Lay with mangy dogs, you're going to get fleas" thing....BUT... in the process, they are inflicting the rest of the country with that parasites as well.

But I have to admit that I love the fact that Cantor’s smug and obnoxious attitude and demeanor is about to bite the dust… especially with the disrespect that he showed President Obama during that Health Care roundtable back in 2010.
Monty Anaconda

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 10, 2014
Got tea?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jun 10, 2014
LOL, to throw Republicans into more chaos Virginia Dems came out in the primary to defeat Cantor. ROFL

Confusion everywhere.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
He’s been stroking and provoking the crazies for years now they finally turned on. Embracing and stoking this particular portion of their party has come home to roost. It's the "Lay with mangy dogs, you're going to get fleas" thing....BUT... in the process, they are inflicting the rest of the country with that parasites as well.
But I have to admit that I love the fact that Cantor’s smug and obnoxious attitude and demeanor is about to bite the dust… especially with the disrespect that he showed President Obama during that Health Care roundtable back in 2010.
They loss the only Jewish Republican.
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#6 Jun 10, 2014
We will see if he wins in Nov.
Lib Disordered America

Bohemia, NY

#7 Jun 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Someone ought to light the fuse on your tampon. Ya big liberal fairy.
Fred

Colby, KS

#8 Jun 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
respect is earned,and so far owebama has earned none,kinda like you.
Fred

Colby, KS

#9 Jun 10, 2014
foster wrote:
LOL, to throw Republicans into more chaos Virginia Dems came out in the primary to defeat Cantor. ROFL
Confusion everywhere.
the only confusion is in your mind,you post jibberish and lies,like patty,both of you retards.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 11, 2014
Lib Disordered America wrote:
<quoted text>Someone ought to light the fuse on your tampon. Ya big liberal fairy.
Great. Well said.
I wish I'd thought of it.
Democrats are the most annoying people in the world.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 11, 2014
I'm so Happy.
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
The truth is coming for OBAMA..
And it is not Happy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 11, 2014
Just another chapter, in the destruction of the GOP, by the Teaparty.....leading to more obstruction and stagnation of the U.S. Congress......
Bring it 2ya Raw

Brandon, MS

#13 Jun 11, 2014
Vote them out !!! We here in Mississippi are going to put Thad Cochran on the road.
Righteous

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#14 Jun 11, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I'm not a real "marine".......... buit I do play one on my X-Box HALO game.......... semper HI HI ..........
FIFY .......... COWARD.......... deserter!!!!!!!!!!

Paris

#16 Jun 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Just another chapter, in the destruction of the GOP, by the Teaparty.....leading to more obstruction and stagnation of the U.S. Congress......
Oh my, from the loon telling us for months the Tea Party Was Dead. hahahahahah

Amnesty is dead..........and four at Benghazi.

Paris

#17 Jun 11, 2014
foster wrote:
Confusion everywhere.
Prove it..........where did he go.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 11, 2014
I hope the new guy makes Boehner eat his own words at every turn.
I can't stand Boehner. I know he works for Obama.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jun 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The funny part of this is the tea bags. This stunning defeat was engineered by Dems. The tea bags didnt support Brat
foster

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jun 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, from the loon telling us for months the Tea Party Was Dead. hahahahahah
Amnesty is dead..........and four at Benghazi.
The tea bags did not help Brat. Theyre making ridicolous claims this AM. But it was dems who took this opportunity to knock off the House majority leader
foster

Ashburn, VA

#22 Jun 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it..........where did he go.
LOL Prove it. The Republican Majority Leader chair is open. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min FYVM 1,394,931
News Adios, Three Amigos: Obama heads to last summit... 43 min BREXIT STRATEGY 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 216,665
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 hr now 228,507
News EDITORIAL: Immigration system is cruel 14 hr tomin cali 1
News Poll: Should Hillary Clinton choose Cory Booker... 16 hr mad madge 3
News Donald Trump accuses judge of having a conflict... 20 hr Chilli J 286
More from around the web