Newt: Biden 'so wrong' on Libya

Oct 12, 2012 Full story: Politico 571

Vice President Joe Biden's claim the he was unaware of requests for additional State Department security in Libya will "haunt" the Democratic re-election effort "from now until the next deabte," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted Friday.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#126 Oct 13, 2012
cavalier attitude wrote:
The really awful thing about this is that our enemies are watching
The really awful thing is this country is filled with pusses like yourself who could not get losing an election four years ago and have been rolling around kicking you phajjot feet since.

PS: FDR was a Democrat, he would not allow you to hold his hat let alone speak for him.

Try picking one alias and speak for it. I have a crap dictionary on my desk, I'll interpret for you.

Location hidden

#127 Oct 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you classify as senstive information being leaked to the press by GOPers ?
Cheney ran his mouth for eight years, known by the Washington press corp as "unnamed source".
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#129 Oct 13, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney ran his mouth for eight years, known by the Washington press corp as "unnamed source".
As usual.

No specifics.

Oh well , typical LEFTY.

All accusations and name calling but nothing beyond spin and talking points.

The real one leaking stuff was Leaky Leahy and that's why he lost his seat on the Senate Intel. committee .
One of his staff leaked that we were listening in on bin Laden's cell phone traffic. Oh well , what else would one expect from a LEFTY ?
Brad

Manchester, CT

#130 Oct 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual.
No specifics.
Oh well , typical LEFTY.
The real one leaking stuff was Leaky Leahy and that's why he lost his seat on the Senate Intel. committee .
One of his staff leaked that we were listening in on bin Laden's cell phone traffic. Oh well , what else would one expect from a LEFTY ?
Is it really any wonder liberals leak matters of national security to the press?
The MSM has been running interference for this administration since day one.
That comes at a high cost.
American lives most recently.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#131 Oct 13, 2012
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>

. Republicans are leaking sensitive Intelligence info to the press, risking sharing our intel with Al Quaeda

[race card bullshyt omitted]...
The Republicans?

The very day of bin Laden's death the Obama administration announced that a bunch of computers and hard drives had been recovered.

Why would US intelligence want anyone to know what was or was not recovered? Would that not tip off the terrorists to start scrubbing their data?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#132 Oct 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual.
No specifics.
Oh well , typical LEFTY.
Barefoot isn't worth the read, much less a serious reply.

Mockery, on the other hand...

LOL

Location hidden

#133 Oct 14, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual.
No specifics.?
Wow! snappy comeback...

Location hidden

#134 Oct 14, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
One of his staff leaked
Cheney leaked for eight years.

Valerie Plame ring a bell?

Location hidden

#135 Oct 14, 2012
Mothra wrote:
Why would US intelligence want anyone to know what was or was not recovered? Would that not tip off the terrorists to start scrubbing their data?
Gosh... it never occurred to those terrorists that their hard drives might contain sensitive data...
joe biden AZZ CLOWN

Philadelphia, PA

#136 Oct 14, 2012
the entire universe knows full well what sort of moron I am

this is a decided fact and not up for discussion...I was voted #1 village idiot in multiple villages where I milked bulls for spare change
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#137 Oct 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh... it never occurred to those terrorists that their hard drives might contain sensitive data...
Why tell them that they had recovered that info?

Take off your partisan blinders and think for once.
Replace the Disgrace

Wappingers Falls, NY

#138 Oct 14, 2012
Biden just might be telling the truth. Who in their right mind would tell that idiot anything?
Maybe he didn't know squat! Yes it is scary!
Replace the Disgrace

Wappingers Falls, NY

#139 Oct 14, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans?
The very day of bin Laden's death the Obama administration announced that a bunch of computers and hard drives had been recovered.
Because he has HIS best interest in mind not that of the nation's.

Location hidden

#140 Oct 14, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Why tell them that they had recovered that info?
Take off your partisan blinders and think for once.
It is really hard to imagine how stupid that you can be but you keep reminding us.

Let's see: someone breaks into my car and steals my laptop... and it doesn't occur to me that there might be something on the hard drive that could cause me problems?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#141 Oct 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really hard to imagine how stupid that you can be but you keep reminding us.
Let's see: someone breaks into my car and steals my laptop... and it doesn't occur to me that there might be something on the hard drive that could cause me problems?
Why even mention ANYTHING about found or recovered material?

What's so hard about that to understand? Let them GUESS what COULD HAVE been taken.

Gads... you're thick.
joe biden AZZ CLOWN

Philadelphia, PA

#142 Oct 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
stinkfoot, you're losing and you are a loser

fu girly

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#143 Oct 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no one in this forum further away from intelligence than you, Hateman.
Maybe no one, but sure is 4 or 5 of you loons that don't have the brains of a piss ant.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#144 Oct 14, 2012
Replace the Disgrace wrote:
Biden just might be telling the truth. Who in their right mind would tell that idiot anything?
Maybe he didn't know squat! Yes it is scary!
One heart beat away from the Presidency and it took him six days to learn to be more snarky than his usual moronic self. Stand up joe let everyone see you......or you're in a wheel chair.
Replace the Disgrace

Wappingers Falls, NY

#146 Oct 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same unnamed source Harry Reid uses?

Location hidden

#147 Oct 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe no one, but sure is 4 or 5 of you loons that don't have the brains of a piss ant.
You don't have the brains to post on topic, Dumbo.

Still going for that unbroken string, I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,172,842
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Sunshine 168,174
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Jacques Ottawa 183,791
Who is the worst president since WWII ? (Jul '14) 1 hr woodtick57 1,293
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 4 hr Captain Yesterday 52
U.S. deficit to dip to $468 billion in FY 2015:... 6 hr Far Away 3
Romney version 3.0? 7 hr Responsibility 158
More from around the web