World no longer swoons for Obama

World no longer swoons for Obama

There are 348 comments on the Politico story from Sep 21, 2012, titled World no longer swoons for Obama. In it, Politico reports that:

When presidential candidate Barack Obama swept into Europe in 2008, television screens showed massive, adoring crowds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#260 Sep 23, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker fckface"WAXBALLS ", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
rosie_870, Subversive Barry, Bill, SHADOW, Not You Idiot, Real Jimmy, The laughing liberal, Mr Webb, Nobody you know, Jimmy, Genie, Sockpuppet finder, Galt, loulee rat mouth fl, Nerd Police, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, WARTURDS, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Groucho, FUBO, King George, fake Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Bronach, Pete, King George, bailout my duck, PTBW Forever, Sally Fourth, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Florida AKA Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text> Seminole, FL.

What is the opinion off the above? Topix?

Mental

Multiple

Sybil

Faces of Eve

WTF??????????
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#261 Sep 23, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i've actually met George Clooney. he is far more intelligent than you are.
you sound like a parrot, or worse, a doll with a string out its A$$ that you can pull to get it to squawl some banal phrase...
Of course you thought that d-bag george looney was intelligent, you agree with everything he says.

The ability for one liberal to agree with any other liberal isn't an indication of intelligence, it's a byproduct of being part of the collective. Instead if liberals, we should call you Borg.
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#262 Sep 23, 2012
America Is Not The Same wrote:
It's the ECONOMY and securing this country from Terrorists
Obama has shown that he is incapable of handling NOTHING.Lie, deception and sealed records.
Because of Obama the world HATES America Another first in history.
He committed treason 2x
Obama the dictator forming his one world order.
Aided and abetted by the Clintons, ABC and all the rest of the corrupt media and celebrities.

Obama has his anthem, flag and seal. He seems to be counting his chickens before they hatch!

Google Michele Obama "all this for a damn flag" on You Tube! The Obamas hate for America and their lies are reprehensible!
No Mo Obamas

Los Angeles, CA

#263 Sep 23, 2012
Erica71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with the Barbara Walter's and David Letterman's of the world who get all starry eyed when Obama comes around? It's sick...and it's scary....I call them Obama zombies...he has a certain hold on people...that I can't quite wrap myself around.
At first I thought it was ratings. Since Bow Wow Walters is Jewish, I really don't get her at all considering Obama's handling of the Mid-East crisis and Israel. She obviously is as bad a Jew as she was a wife, mother and sister! She did write that horrid autobiography that she shamelessly sold on ABC (urging people to buy it every chance she got).

That book was TMI and we learned that she was also a homewrecker, caring nothing about carrying on an affair with a Senator who happened to be BLACK! She made a HUGE TO-DO over the married man's position and race, emphasizing how SHOCKING this was back in the day and how they had to keep it SECRET so their careers wouldn't be ruined.

BW brags about all those she "interviewed" every chance she gets. She used to be considered a good journalist but no more, imo. She is just plain trash as evidenced by those on "The View." She implies she had an affair with Fidel Castro or may have slept with him. Is she a COMMUNIST?

Too bad CLINT EASTWOOD doesn't make a surprise appearance this week when the Obamas are on "The View" AGAIN! BW would be beside herself having to choose......would she go EENEY, MEENEY, MINEY, MO and slobber all over the one her finger landed on?

David Letterman is just a jerk imo and ratings would be at the top of a ten list. One would think a man of his advanced age, who has lived through so much of our history and who has a very young boy would be more concerned about the future of the USA but obviously this is not the case. SHAME ON HIM and BW BOTH!
BO DIDDLY SQUAT

Anonymous Proxy

#264 Sep 23, 2012
Erica71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously get that worked up over someone having a different view as you? Also as far as opinions of perceptions being worthless...couldn't the same be said for yours?
They're OBOTS.

They get ticked off over truth about their messiah. They get violent too. Arguing with them you go in circles because but they eventually contradict themselves because there is no logic. After you give them the facts or views, they pick on some aspect or ask you if you have facts or views to support it, just after you finish, which is how they spin and obfuscate for the reader. It's a waste of their precious time, but if you have no truth, what have you got? SPIN.
BO DIDDLY SQUAT

Anonymous Proxy

#265 Sep 23, 2012
A liberal journalist at NYT writes:

It’s ironic that Bill Clinton, who couldn’t pass his own health care bill, does a better job of selling ours. Even Obama said on Friday that we should make Bill a cabinet member —“the secretary of ’splainin’ stuff.”

We are grateful to the president for deigning to point out our flaws and giving us another chance.

“I’m the president,” he intoned.

But We, the People, must do the work.

The buck stops with us.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/opinion/sun... ;

Democrats except for OBOTS no longer swoons for Barack.
harvey

Belle Vernon, PA

#266 Sep 23, 2012
The Obama reign of terror may soon be over OR we may be in for 4 more LOOOOOONG years of even more terror.
harvey

Belle Vernon, PA

#267 Sep 23, 2012
Bill Clinton has now caved to the whims of the Kenyan. I always said Bubba is a wuss.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#268 Sep 23, 2012
harvey wrote:
Bill Clinton has now caved to the whims of the Kenyan. I always said Bubba is a wuss.
Well they would explain Hillarys perverted sexual appetites.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#269 Sep 23, 2012
harvey wrote:
The Obama reign of terror may soon be over OR we may be in for 4 more LOOOOOONG years of even more terror.
The teabooger taliban blockade is about to end as the country swung Obama due to rugby ineptitude. The Senate has followed suit and boner's House of cons will fall as rugby's trickle down disaster continues.
Erica71

Brentwood, TN

#270 Sep 23, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter??? Would you change your vote if you knew that Mitt Romney Paid for Son's Surrogate Abortion Contract Right-to-Kill Fetus??????
Just STFU and FALL in LINE!!!
So foul mouth..you have no link?
Erica71

Brentwood, TN

#271 Sep 23, 2012
BO DIDDLY SQUAT wrote:
<quoted text>
They're OBOTS.
They get ticked off over truth about their messiah. They get violent too. Arguing with them you go in circles because but they eventually contradict themselves because there is no logic. After you give them the facts or views, they pick on some aspect or ask you if you have facts or views to support it, just after you finish, which is how they spin and obfuscate for the reader. It's a waste of their precious time, but if you have no truth, what have you got? SPIN.
I hear ya...I simply asked for a link from one of them..and they got all in an uproar.
see the light

United States

#272 Sep 23, 2012
jenny623 wrote:
Useless article. The world didn't swoon over the last president either. Heck, someone even tossed a boot at our last president. Truth is, we've spent too much money helping other countries. Now we need to help ourselves.
ya, they kill our Ambassador's and we still give them billions.
Erica71

Brentwood, TN

#273 Sep 23, 2012
By the way..TMZ doesn't count....everyone know's that it's just trashy, tabloid "news". But enough about that..it doesn't even matter..Romney has my vote.
Obama exhausted

Montréal, Canada

#274 Sep 23, 2012
Obama wants OUT!

His heart is not in being president any more. His muslim sponsors and the media paid by the sponsors keep pushing him to campaign. BUT HE DOESN'T WANT THE JOB ANY LONGER.

Free Barack

It is increasingly obvious that Obama wants to get out of the White House, not just to take vacations, visit Letterman, and go golfing, but to be free of the responsibilities of the office of President itself, and those horrid media types are doing everything in their power to make him stay where he is. It's time to free Barack.

This week for the very first time, Obama got free of "Pack Journalism" and faced actual questioning on Univision, instead of the yentas on The View, Entertainment Tonight, "Pimp With the Limp" and such, and he made clear what I've suspected for a long time: He wants out of the Presidency.

Yes, you heard me -- he wants O.U.T.

"The most important lesson I've learned is that you can't change Washington from the inside." So said the Man whose 2008 campaign theme was "Hope and Change." "You can only change it from the outside."

How else to explain things like turning over his signature legislation, Obamacare, to Reid and Pelosi, refusing to meet with Prime Minister Netanyahu in favor or a joke fest on Letterman where he claims not to even know the extent of the national debt? Going off to a fundraiser in Vegas as our embassies burn and a dead or dying Ambassador is being hauled through the streets of Benghazi?

DO NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Penny Pritcher and others are offering him and his wife a posh mansion in California he they couldn't afford on their own. He wants nothing to do with Islam any more. But his sponsors won't let him. The only way is for Obots to stand down from voting for him.

Racist games are OVER. Jobs will open again. 2012.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#275 Sep 24, 2012
FALCONER wrote:
Obama = Carter.
That's a compliment.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#276 Sep 24, 2012
Obama exhausted wrote:
Obama wants OUT!
His heart is not in being president any more. His muslim sponsors and the media paid by the sponsors keep pushing him to campaign...blah, blah...
Insane Birfer BS...about all the desperate reTHUGgies have now that their boy Mittens is going down in flames.

Don't worry, Mr. Obama will be President for four more years, and you will be crying the whole time...LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#277 Sep 24, 2012
No Mo Obamas wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought it was ratings. Since Bow Wow Walters is Jewish, I really don't get her at all considering Obama's handling of the Mid-East crisis and Israel. She obviously is as bad a Jew as she was a wife, mother and sister! She did write that horrid autobiography that she shamelessly sold on ABC (urging people to buy it every chance she got).
That book was TMI and we learned that she was also a homewrecker, caring nothing about carrying on an affair with a Senator who happened to be BLACK! She made a HUGE TO-DO over the married man's position and race, emphasizing how SHOCKING this was back in the day and how they had to keep it SECRET so their careers wouldn't be ruined.
BW brags about all those she "interviewed" every chance she gets. She used to be considered a good journalist but no more, imo. She is just plain trash as evidenced by those on "The View." She implies she had an affair with Fidel Castro or may have slept with him. Is she a COMMUNIST?
Too bad CLINT EASTWOOD doesn't make a surprise appearance this week when the Obamas are on "The View" AGAIN! BW would be beside herself having to choose......would she go EENEY, MEENEY, MINEY, MO and slobber all over the one her finger landed on?
David Letterman is just a jerk imo and ratings would be at the top of a ten list. One would think a man of his advanced age, who has lived through so much of our history and who has a very young boy would be more concerned about the future of the USA but obviously this is not the case. SHAME ON HIM and BW BOTH!
Nice admission of your anti-Semitism and racism, not to mention just plain ignorance. Are you INSANE?

Your posts suggests so...
michelles deformed eye

Montgomery, TX

#278 Sep 24, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Mr. Obama will be President for four more years, and you will be crying the whole time...LOL
Don't worry Bubba, your momma will cut you off her teat for four more years, and you will be crying the whole time...LOL!!!!
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#279 Sep 24, 2012
Why should they? Any fool can see how transparent he is. He's a self-serving spineless liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Trump To Resign 280,372
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min flack 1,567,897
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 24 min Rico from East Lo... 638
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 30 min positronium 8,885
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr ImPeach 242,135
News In Ohio, a struggle for the soul of the Democra... 14 hr fingers mcgurke 7
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 20 hr Limpballs 96
More from around the web