Ted Nugent Accuses Obama Of Waging "Liberal Jihad" Against America

Nov 16, 2012 Full story: Media Matters for America 143

Continuing his post-election meltdown , Washington Times columnist Ted Nugent, who is also a National Rifle Association board member, claimed in a November 15 column that America may not be able to survive "four more years of Mr.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
justice

Toledo, OH

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Uncle ted says alot of things. 40 years ago someone asked Elvis Presley opinion on Vietnam war. He said" honey I am just an entertainer". Maybe ted should just quit making cheap shot remarks on politics.remember Elvis served his country when called upon.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#2 Nov 26, 2012
justice wrote:
Uncle ted says alot of things. 40 years ago someone asked Elvis Presley opinion on Vietnam war. He said" honey I am just an entertainer". Maybe ted should just quit making cheap shot remarks on politics.remember Elvis served his country when called upon.
I suppose he has a right to his opinion as any other person does. However...after the last 4 years and seeing the way we are headed I tend to agree with him.
Cobbler

Wayne, PA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
justice wrote:
Pardon me.
Ted is less of an entertainer.
jdenny

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Ted Nugent is losing it. This trigger happy bigot has made some of the most racist comments I have ever heard coming from an entertainer, if that is what he is. If I were the Republican Party, I would run away from him screaming, because it is mindless idiots like him and Rush that is going to destroy the Republican Party.
justice

Detroit, MI

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Exactly.he should stick to hunting and music.now he is on suicide watch fer Obama winning!
Mr Obvious

Buffalo, NY

#6 Nov 27, 2012
justice wrote:
Exactly.he should stick to hunting and music.now he is on suicide watch fer Obama winning!
He should dress up as a deer and go hunting.
AntiAgenda21

Springdale, AR

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
He should dress up as a deer and go hunting.
Ted would say after you. And I agree.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#9 Nov 29, 2012
AntiAgenda21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted would say after you. And I agree.
Here's a hard shell taco Pedro

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 30, 2012
i suport ted and he would be lot better than obama any dam day

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#12 Nov 30, 2012
If you have sex with someone you help raise, you ARE incest.
Mr Obvious

Livonia, MI

#13 Nov 30, 2012
olddogs1964 wrote:
Note that post #11 was removed by toppixx because they censor certain points of view. I saw it earlier.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that post #11 was removed by toppixx because they censor certain points of view. I saw it earlier.
Interesting, now wonder what it was.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 30, 2012
DeDominicis wrote:
If you have sex with someone you help raise, you ARE incest.
and what dose ur post have to do with ted nugget ?
AntiAgenda21

Springdale, AR

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Liberalism IS a mental dis-order.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Dec 2, 2012
jdenny wrote:
Ted Nugent is losing it. This trigger happy bigot has made some of the most racist comments I have ever heard coming from an entertainer, if that is what he is. If I were the Republican Party, I would run away from him screaming, because it is mindless idiots like him and Rush that is going to destroy the Republican Party.
Is that a promise? Kudos to Ted and Rush on the eve of Republican Party destruction!

Location hidden

#18 Dec 2, 2012
just another guy wrote:
Truth to a left winger is as sunlight is to a vampire. That is why they hate Ted.
Pretty glib and fatuous for a right wing kook. I knew you had it in you. I think your brain made room for it.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 2, 2012
olddogs1964 wrote:
Yep, Ted Nugent with some chili pepper and a side of vomit would be much better.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 2, 2012
AntiAgenda21 wrote:
Liberalism IS a mental dis-order.
This coming from a retarded amoeba.

Location hidden

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Ted Nugent is the embodiment of everything that is hateful, bigoted, and ignorant in this country.
To Ted and those who support him:
You are a great argument against the theory of evolution.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#22 Dec 2, 2012
Obama's Media Matters Goon Squad

Abuse Of Power: The Justice Department has been caught colluding with left-wing media "watchdog" Media Matters to suppress critics who've embarrassed the Obama administration. What is this, Hugo Chavez's Venezuela?
Based on a cache of internal Justice Department e-mails obtained by the Daily Caller, Attorney Gen. Eric Holder's press staff has been collaborating all along with left-wing media "watchdog" Media Matters to smear any reporter asking uncomfortable questions, to discourage whistle-blowers, to discredit political watchdogs and to suppress damaging news about what's going on in the Obama administration.
The Daily Caller found dozens of pages of e-mails between DOJ Public Affairs Director Tracy Schnakler and Media Matters staffers planning and discussing how to attack reporters who covered scandals such as the Black Panther voter suppression case, and the Fast and Furious scandal where DOJ sold thousands of guns to Mexico's notorious crime cartels ó the truth of which DOJ didn't want to get out.

These weren't just instances of over-sharing between political allies or a quest for access, such as the New York Times was caught doing when one of its reporters submitted an unpublished story to a CIA flack.
This was the Obama administration planning and directing operations from on high in a grotesque example of the state with all its powers using an off-the-books nuisance organization to harass its critics.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0918...
------

The DOJ/Media Matters Conspiracy

Itís an odd feeling to see your name on the list of individuals targeted by the Justice Department. Especially when you used to work there.

The DOJís Office of Public Affairs appears to have enlisted Media Matters to serve as its unofficial PR wing ó the one responsible for running smear campaigns too dirty for the Department to risk leaving fingerprints.

Media Matters is, of course, a far-left advocacy group that masquerades as a nonpartisan truth-teller and media watchdog. I am not sure whether to feel honored that my critical reporting on the Justice Departmentís misdeeds and rank politicalization attracted such attention, or upset that my taxpayer dollars have been used to attack me personally and professionally. But there is no question that taxpayers and Congress should be upset over unethical conduct by Justice Department employees who use government resources to abuse private citizens and journalists guilty only of reporting on the departmentís malfeasance.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/327989/d...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Nutz 153,367
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,035
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Grey Ghost 1,109,989
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 4 hr KatBrownKohl 845
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 6 hr Asian Guy 44
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr ritedownthemiddle 32,658
Andrew Cuomo lacks national spotlight for a pre... 6 hr Cat74 4
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••