Afghan troop levels top agenda for Ob...

Afghan troop levels top agenda for Obama-Karzai talks

There are 13 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Afghan troop levels top agenda for Obama-Karzai talks. In it, Reuters reports that:

President Barack Obama and Afghan President Hamid Karzai will hold a critical round of talks on Friday that could help determine how fast the United States withdraws troops from Afghanistan and whether it leaves a residual force after 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Jan 11, 2013
There are many reasons why ‘We the People’ re-elected this great President; and one of those reasons was to get us out of Afghanistan. I am looking forward to seeing this join press conference today as President Obama continues to clean up the mess that George W Bush made over the disastrous 8 years that he was in the White House.

Those idiots who were stupid enough to go out a waste their vote by casting it for Romney will one day come to their senses and thank those of us who were intelligent enough to know a winner when we see one.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
There are many reasons why ‘We the People’ re-elected this great President; and one of those reasons was to get us out of Afghanistan. I am looking forward to seeing this join press conference today as President Obama continues to clean up the mess that George W Bush made over the disastrous 8 years that he was in the White House.
Those idiots who were stupid enough to go out a waste their vote by casting it for Romney will one day come to their senses and thank those of us who were intelligent enough to know a winner when we see one.
Obama gives himself lifetime protection with armed guards 24/7...

FLASHBACK: Obama opposed bill to allow person to use gun to save own life in own home...
Robert

Lithia Springs, GA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Speak for yourself, 49% of us out here wanted someone else.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
So how the hell is adding 6 tillion to the nations debt in four fkn years, three failed jobs programs, 17 failed green energy projects, extending every policy passed by Bush....and nobama causing Egypt, Libya and Syria a fkn fire zone......cleaning up Bush's mess???
Those of us who voted for Romoney actually work for a living and will continue wondering how the hell your county had 140% voter turnout??
jack saymi

Croatia

#5 Jan 11, 2013
afghan army and police are very weak and corrupt, they can not hold teritorium and without NATO, after 2014, taliban will be back, now taliban hold many areas in afghanistan and after 2014 central goverment will collapse, Karzai is only major of kabul, western propaganda can not hide true

Obama got Osama!

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, 49% of us out here wanted someone else.
Maybe you didn’t get the memo; that was exactly 47% of the vote that Romney got, which is very fitting since it was that percentage that he said wanted a handout. Moreover, you are part of the 47% that you rail against, LOL…

We the People are the real Americans; the patriotic Americans who support this great Osama-killing Commander-in-Chief. We came out in record numbers to send him back for another 4 years with a landslide-mandate. I can’t wait to watch Justice Roberts administer the Oath of Office again… this time he had better practice; he must still be embarrassed for making a fool of himself when he flubbed the Oath in 2008.

Spring, TX

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you didn’t get the memo; that was exactly 47% of the vote that Romney got, which is very fitting since it was that percentage that he said wanted a handout. Moreover, you are part of the 47% that you rail against, LOL…
We the People are the real Americans; the patriotic Americans who support this great Osama-killing Commander-in-Chief. We came out in record numbers to send him back for another 4 years with a landslide-mandate. I can’t wait to watch Justice Roberts administer the Oath of Office again… this time he had better practice; he must still be embarrassed for making a fool of himself when he flubbed the Oath in 2008.
Came out in record numbers, barely got over half the votes and many are still being investigated..We the people are beginning to wonder, bozo. In the last 6 years, nothing has been more anti-American than the American left.

Nobama flubbed the oath from 2009-2012....the part that says protect and defend the constitution.

In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout

Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Spring, TX

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, stupid......not one single welfare king or queen voted for Romney. Idiot.
Robert

Lithia Springs, GA

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is 49% as usual you are full of stupid assumptions, I guess you assumed I was republican. Republicans were not the only ones who did not vote for Obama. Obama is self serving liar or he would have pulled out of Afghanistan, he is still killing brave soldiers there today. It only took the Russians 6 months to leave I don't now that the war monger in chief is waiting for.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Maybe the new Taliban office karzai sets up will have a hotline to the whitehouse Taliban oval office for those 3am calls

Obama got Osama!

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is 49% as usual you are full of stupid assumptions, I guess you assumed I was republican. Republicans were not the only ones who did not vote for Obama. Obama is self serving liar or he would have pulled out of Afghanistan, he is still killing brave soldiers there today. It only took the Russians 6 months to leave I don't now that the war monger in chief is waiting for.
Whatever loser…

Just got back from seeing ‘Zero Dark Thirty’… it wasn’t as good as they hyped it to be but I enjoyed it nonetheless. My favorite parts of the movie coincidentally begin at the point that President Obama ran for and won the Presidency; Obama’s interview on ’60 Minutes’ where he said the United States will not torture when he becomes President… and how funny is it that that is exactly when we found Bin Laden. Not through torture but through hard work from the Intelligence community.

I just love the fact that President Obama changed all the failed policies from the Bush years and got results from the men and women who had been hunting Osama bin Laden for years.
Robert

Lithia Springs, GA

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever loser…
Just got back from seeing ‘Zero Dark Thirty’… it wasn’t as good as they hyped it to be but I enjoyed it nonetheless. My favorite parts of the movie coincidentally begin at the point that President Obama ran for and won the Presidency; Obama’s interview on ’60 Minutes’ where he said the United States will not torture when he becomes President… and how funny is it that that is exactly when we found Bin Laden. Not through torture but through hard work from the Intelligence community.
I just love the fact that President Obama changed all the failed policies from the Bush years and got results from the men and women who had been hunting Osama bin Laden for years.
I have not seen it, since it had stuff about Obama, did it have the part about his budgets, 3.6, 3.8, 3.7, 3.8 Trillion Dollars, cumulative deficit of nearly 5.2 Trillion with absoutely no idea of how you are going to pay for it.

Oh and you must have fallen asleep during the movie, I am pretty sure Obama was not on the raid.
Cat74

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2013
It would be hard to choose who is the most corrupt, a Chicago politician, or Karzai. I am sure they had great times talking about their failed war. I am all for bringing home the troops, but let's keep the money as well. We can use it to put police in the Chicago Public schools. Oh, they aready have Police in their schools. Still had 2 dead students yesterday, one 14, and one 16. 21 dead people in Obama's old neighberhood this year. And Obama's solution is to disarm the law abiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min mdbuilder 1,421,473
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min HILLARY 2016 240,306
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min District 1 222,922
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 1 hr tomin cali 23
News Poll shows Virginia lawmaker jailed in sex scan... 9 hr Hostis Publicus 3
News What is Donald Trump's immigration plan -- and ... 11 hr spytheweb 2
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 12 hr Captain Yesterday 47
More from around the web