Romney Says Biden Doubled Down on Den...

Romney Says Biden Doubled Down on Denial Regarding Libya Attacks

There are 592 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Romney Says Biden Doubled Down on Denial Regarding Libya Attacks. In it, ABC News reports that:

Mitt Romney today said Vice President Joe Biden is "doubling down on denial" when he said during the debate last night that the administration was not told the U.S. consulate in Libya wanted more security ahead of the deadly attacks there last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

chickpea

Seattle, WA

#133 Oct 15, 2012
4 more years!!!
4 more years!!!
4 more years!!!

Gotta love OBAMA

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SMH

Bloomington, IN

#135 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama urged nations Sunday to get rid of nuclear weapons, saying that the U.S. is committed to reducing nuclear stocks within the next four years.
"Nuclear weapons are the most dangerous legacies of the Cold War," Obama said in a speech in front of a huge crowd outside the medieval Prague Castle in the Czech Republic. "The U.S. will take concrete steps.... We will begin the work of reducing our arsenals and stockpiles."
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-04-05/world/czec...
Like I said, you don't know what you're criticizing, given that you are just a civilian, and b/c Obama is reducing something, you automatically disagree with the action, despite having a limited understanding of how little this reduction would effect our nuclear dominance over other nations with nuclear weapons.

SMH, let it go, man. You're an American civilian, you're not qualified to debate this issue.
SMH

Bloomington, IN

#136 Oct 15, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I also proved to you Obama's administration gave Halliburton a no bid contract, yet you keep your head up your bung.
WTF is a "bung", just say "ass" like a normal person?LMAO You haven't proven anything, you just continue to get mad b/c I don't believe you, and you have a bad reputation for oversimplifying complex situations, and lying, just to point the finger at Obama for the unethical actions of a former Republican administration and a company of which the vice president was the CEO, making $1.7 Billion from the war. The contract was put in place by the Bush Administration, and the paper work goes back to Bush I in the 1990s.

Obama would have violated a federal policy if he tried to interfere with the contract. All of this information was provided to you, via the link that I posted. You don't ever read the links, you just lie and look for a way to blame the president for things that he wasn't even in office to do. That's completely irresponsible and dishonest. Like Biden said, take responsibility. Stop finger pointing, you can't win elections nor solve problems by looking for a scapegoat, you solve them by working hard and taking responsibility. This is why Obama will always be twice the man Romney is, Romney doesn't do anything of irresponsibly encourage ignorance and "finger pointing". 9/11 was only 11 years ago...we all remember everything, as well as the preceding actions that lead to it.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#137 Oct 15, 2012
this was all ovomits plan to make carter look good
SMH

Bloomington, IN

#138 Oct 15, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
for SMH the near blind:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
" "You have to understand Central America at that time was a haven for the conspiracy theorists. Christic Institute, people like Gary Webb, others down there, looking to dig up some story for political advantage," Nieves said. "No sexier story than to create the notion in people's minds that these people are drug traffickers."
But in the weeks following publication, Webb's peers doubted the merit of the articles. Fellow journalists at the Washington Post, New York Times and Webb's own editor accused him of blowing a few truths up into a massive conspiracy. "
"The IG's report cleared the CIA of complicity with the inner-city crack cocaine trade. It refuted charges that CIA officials knew that their Nicaraguan allies were dealing drugs. But, the report said that the CIA, in a number of cases, didn't bother to look into allegations about narcotics And the Hitz report describes how there was little or no direction for CIA operatives when confronted by the rampant traffic in drugs in Central American during the 1980s."
Webb was wrong, you're wrong and a dunderhead.
So b/c a PBS account says that Reagan administration associates deny the allegations, this automatically means that it never happened? LMAO, really? So, you don't know about Operation Watchtower? SMH, please tell you you are not that naive.
SMH, you didn't read my links, again. This is beginning to dissappoint me. Drop the arrogance act and read them before trying to rebut my claims. I believe one of my links is a government document explaining the entire operation.

Webb was just a journalist interested in the operations, several former associates of these operations have come forward about this out of guilt. Video documentation has even been provided on sites like Youtube. Seriously, how do you not know about this? LMAO

Here, start at 1:00:12, and end at 1:02:21. Surely you can at least watch a video clip, yes?

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/76861-1
SMH

Bloomington, IN

#139 Oct 15, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
You got no evidence, you moron, Your boy Webb is a clown,
I posted at least 3 comments full of nothing but solid evidence supporting my claim, and Gary Webb is dead, so he "is" nothing but 6 feet under. you would have known that, had you read at least one of my sources.
PBS and many others say so, yet you slurp up his idiotic conspiracies.
PBS, the Public Broadcasting Service, is under Government agencies, if they had supported Webb they would end up like him, jobless and dead. Surely, you know that fucking with the government's operations, ethical or not, result in fatal consequences. Most of the men that confronted the CIA and Reagan administration are dead too. Were you expecting Christmas cards from Reagan for exposing him? LMAO

I posted several links supporting my views. Even a video of the entire LA town hall meeting, where a former Operative associate confronted Deutch about it. LMAO, i'll you've posted is a little PBS review of Gary Webb, despite the fact that I didn't post Webb's stories; also, you posted an account of the CIA basically being cleared of charges through an investigation that the Federal government led.

Question for you, if you had a chance to get away with something unethical that you did, wouldn't you sweep it under the rug, despite documents of your crime being leaked? Of course you would, especially if you have the supreme power in a society.
SMH

Bloomington, IN

#140 Oct 15, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiotic buffoon, the working class do not pay the most in taxes, in fact many don't even pay federal taxes.
So you are saying that the working class don't pay more in income tax than the wealthy? LMAO, and you're calling me a "buffoon".
Federal income tax generates less than 50 percent of all federal revenue combined. Where then does the other 50 plus percent of federal revenue come from?

Allow me to expose the hidden taxes that the overwhelming majority (working class) at the bottom and the middle pay to the federal government. What are some of the hidden taxes that the masses in middle and the poor must pay?

Sin tax
Gas tax
Federal payroll tax
Utility tax
Lotto tax
Import tariffs

There are many others, but ill save the “best” and the most pernicious tax for last. This stealth tax destroys the poor and the middle class, because they bear the brunt of it.
You are really ignorant and stupid too boot.
You don't read, you have a bad temper, and you are uneducated on just about everything you attempt to debate...b/c you don't read LMAO.
In short you're so indoctrinated you're hopeless.
You're the one blindly following politicians, working to disprove something that is supported by several government documents, testimonies, and scholarly evidence; just to continue worshiping another politician, and you have the audacity to call me "indoctrinated". Define irony? LMAO
SMH

Bloomington, IN

#141 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so sad is if Obama is reelected, the Taliban and Al Qaeda will be in our cities and streets bombing us!!!
They were in our streets long before Obama ever took office, chief. Where have you been?
They are just waiting for us to become weak enough militarily and economically and they will be here.
They are already here LMAO. Why are Americans so uneducated, if anything, this makes us most vulnerable to our enemies.
SMH

Bloomington, IN

#142 Oct 15, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no funding has been cut. Stop lying. Obammy is to blame. And he lied.
LMAO, what?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#143 Oct 16, 2012
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you don't know what you're criticizing, given that you are just a civilian, and b/c Obama is reducing something, you automatically disagree with the action, despite having a limited understanding of how little this reduction would effect our nuclear dominance over other nations with nuclear weapons.
SMH, let it go, man. You're an American civilian, you're not qualified to debate this issue.
Since when do you have to be an expert on any areas in order to make a comment on this site?????

Yes, I am just a civilian, but I have family members in the military who are also very concerned about this and many other cuts. Nuclear weapons have been our major protection since the Cold War.

You are right, this may not have any huge impact on us at this time, but Obama's plan to continue this reduction could impact our future.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#144 Oct 16, 2012
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
They were in our streets long before Obama ever took office, chief. Where have you been?
<quoted text>
They are already here LMAO. Why are Americans so uneducated, if anything, this makes us most vulnerable to our enemies.
Don't patronize me!!! I am speaking of out and out war! Not just in New York City, but all over this country!
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#145 Oct 16, 2012
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, what?
what didn't you understand chief?
John

Burbank, IL

#146 Oct 16, 2012
Everything Obama touches turns to crap.
If that is

Huntsville, AL

#148 Oct 16, 2012
John wrote:
Everything Obama touches turns to crap.
the case when did he give you that bear hug?

this is the mentality of the opposition party.
SMH

Chicago, IL

#150 Oct 16, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when do you have to be an expert on any areas in order to make a comment on this site?????
Well, it would be intelligent to know what you are talking about, before criticizing something, wouldn't it?
Yes, I am just a civilian,
Noooooooo...LMAO
but I have family members in the military who are also very concerned about this and many other cuts.
I have African American friends, but it doesn't automatically make me an expert in Black issues, nor qualified to criticize what I don't understand.
Unless one of those family members are Secretary of Defense, or a Pentagon Military leader, they don't know any more than we do about our nuclear intel. Simply put, so what?
Nuclear weapons have been our major protection since the Cold War.
Yes, i'm aware of that.
You are right, this may not have any huge impact on us at this time, but Obama's plan to continue this reduction could impact our future.
How do you even know that? Did you have lunch with the president? LMAO Chill out with the "we're all doomed" charade, it's over dramatic and exhausting to read.
SMH

Chicago, IL

#152 Oct 16, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
what didn't you understand chief?
How one could arrive at such an insane conclusion, "chief".
SMH

Chicago, IL

#153 Oct 16, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
a growth rate of 1%. 23 million unemployed. Record numbers on welfare and food stamps. 47% of black youths unemployed.$6 trillion added to the debt. Cbo says obammycare will cost another 750,000 jobs. Yea I would say the Romney is 100% correct that these two fools are destroying the country
It's only been 4 years. Not only do your statistics apply to the aftermath of the last administration, but Romney and Ryan have been exposed several times for being drama queens and exaggerating the truth...about the aftermath of the LAST ADMINISTRATION.

Obama's administration is only now starting to take effect on the nation, this is why the unemployment rate is slowly decreasing, American auto sales are slowly going up, and the deficit is decreasing. We will not start seeing big numbers until about 4 years from now. This is basic government policy and economics education, man. Come on.

Why do you think that Romney would even work to be president with no practical plan on anything...to be the one in office when it happens. If he is, Republicans will no longer be in the dog house for the Bush admin. failures. It's called strategy. Romney is alot of things, but stupid he is not; he's a con, and a bad one at that.
SMH

Chicago, IL

#154 Oct 16, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't patronize me!!! I am speaking of out and out war! Not just in New York City, but all over this country!
I'm just telling you the truth, kid. And there will never be an "out and out war" with these guys. They are like street gangs, they are not a professional military. It's already happening, go to Europe, bombing occurs regularly. How do you think the the U.S. Ambassador died recently? Watch the real news, and stop watching Fox so much.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#155 Oct 16, 2012
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>It's only been 4 years. Not only do your statistics apply to the aftermath of the last administration, but Romney and Ryan have been exposed several times for being drama queens and exaggerating the truth...about the aftermath of the LAST ADMINISTRATION.

Obama's administration is only now starting to take effect on the nation, this is why the unemployment rate is slowly decreasing, American auto sales are slowly going up, and the deficit is decreasing. We will not start seeing big numbers until about 4 years from now. This is basic government policy and economics education, man. Come on.

Why do you think that Romney would even work to be president with no practical plan on anything...to be the one in office when it happens. If he is, Republicans will no longer be in the dog house for the Bush admin. failures. It's called strategy. Romney is alot of things, but stupid he is not; he's a con, and a bad one at that.
obamy is a big boy and is responsible for his own failures. It isn't anyone's fault but obammys. Romney points out the failures and lies of obammy and then he is the bad guy. Obammy is a failure. What in his background ever made you think he would make a good president? Name one qualification he had other than age? What life experience did he bring to the job that would even vaguely imply that he could do this job? Any at all will do.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#156 Oct 16, 2012
"Armed Forces Show Overwhelming Support for Obama

...Former Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul received significant support from the military for his strong stance on bringing troops home, and that briefly continued even after Romney pulled ahead as the clear GOP candidate.

Now, though, the military's support has shifted toward Obama. Romney has consistently received little financial backing from military donors."

OP

Everyone knows that Romney is a pathologically lying, four time draft dodging yellow bellied coward whose sons are exactly the same.

RomneyMormons war monger and profiteer from war but are all too cowardly to serve...they want YOUR children to die in THEIR wars for profit.

Romneys are 100% scumbags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,417,413
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 222,306
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 239,656
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 1 hr INFIDEL 54
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 1 hr Lyin Crooked Hillary 2
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 2 hr WeTheSheeple 350
News Trump and African-Americans on the trail 7 hr southern at heart 41
More from around the web