Romney wins in Nevada

Romney wins in Nevada

There are 265 comments on the www.msnbc.msn.com story from Jan 19, 2008, titled Romney wins in Nevada. In it, www.msnbc.msn.com reports that:

Republican Mitt Romney easily cruised to victory in the barely contested Nevada caucuses, putting another notch in his win column and adding more delegates to his pile. Across the country, his rivals battled in a hard-fought South Carolina primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.msnbc.msn.com.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Mount Dora, FL

#25 Jan 20, 2008
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes look on Aol then put in Michael Segelstein
Or go to Clark County Courts Las Vegas and put in the name Michael Segelstein either Criminal and or civil.
Victim was never allowed any deposition and or discovery in civil case and donations were allowed to Judge Tim Williams in the case. Proof is on donations sheets in Nevada.
With out deposition and or discovery a Fair trial is violated and Justice can not go forward.
Victim was ordered to pay Senator harry reids law firm for the sex crime on her body close to two hundred thousand dollars.
Protecting his close friend and making money.
If you come from Oklahoma and or a military family forget any Justice..
Thats Mormon/ America
Separate Part:
Would have to track through the law firm...

A tough-talking strip club owner says he tossed bags of cash around to put politicians in his pocket. And when blue velvet Crown Royal bags stuffed with cash weren't enough, Michael Galardi and prosecutors say he traded sex - using strippers, dancers and other club employees to keep elected leaders happy and voting his way....

Dario Herrera, a handsome former county commissioner and one-time rising political star who addressed the Democratic National Convention in 2000, admitted he interrupted a golf outing with Galardi to go off and have sex behind the bushes with one of Galardi's workers.

Herrera was 23 when he was elected to the state Assembly in 1996, 25 when he was the youngest person ever elected to the county commission in 1998, and 29 when he lost a bid for Congress in 2002 as a protege of Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.

Heh. Guess they don't call him "Dirty Harry" for nothing.

But wait, before Harry & his Dem spinners try to tell you that the Herrera-Reid connection is "old news," please ask them to explain this:

An aide to US Senator Harry Reid is facing criticism for helping former Clark County commissioner Dario Herrera slip out of the federal courthouse last week. Herrera was convicted on felony bribery and extortion charges.
After the jury returned its verdict, he avoided reporters by leaving through back entrance with the help of Reid's staffer for veteran's affairs, Charvez Foger.
Foger had a special security-access card....

Yeah, let's imagine how the MSM would spin that story if an aide to Bill Frist was used a special-access card to help Jack Abramoff sneak out of a federal courtroom. LOL!

The RNC research shop is having a field day with this one. And then there is our new favorite blog, G-Sting!

http://donkeycons.blogspot.com/2006/05/harry-...

“Truth to Power!”

Mount Dora, FL

#26 Jan 20, 2008
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes look on Aol then put in Michael Segelstein
Or go to Clark County Courts Las Vegas and put in the name Michael Segelstein either Criminal and or civil.
Victim was never allowed any deposition and or discovery in civil case and donations were allowed to Judge Tim Williams in the case. Proof is on donations sheets in Nevada.
With out deposition and or discovery a Fair trial is violated and Justice can not go forward.
Victim was ordered to pay Senator harry reids law firm for the sex crime on her body close to two hundred thousand dollars.
Protecting his close friend and making money.
If you come from Oklahoma and or a military family forget any Justice..
Thats Mormon/ America
More Harry Reid info:

If Democrats seriously wanted to do anything about the culture of corruption, they’d start with the Senate Majority Leader:

It’s hard to buy undeveloped land in booming northern Arizona for $166 an acre. But now-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid effectively did just that when a longtime friend decided to sell property owned by the employee pension fund that he controlled.

In 2002, Reid (D-Nev.) paid $10,000 to a pension fund controlled by Clair Haycock, a Las Vegas lubricants distributor and his friend for 50 years. The payment gave the senator full control of a 160-acre parcel in Bullhead City that Reid and the pension fund had jointly owned. Reid’s price for the equivalent of 60 acres of undeveloped desert was less than one-tenth of the value the assessor placed on it at the time.

Six months after the deal closed, Reid introduced legislation to address the plight of lubricants dealers who had their supplies disrupted by the decisions of big oil companies. It was an issue the Haycock family had brought to Reid’s attention in 1994, according to a source familiar with the events.

If Reid were to sell the property for any of the various estimates of its value, his gain on the $10,000 investment could range from $50,000 to $290,000.

It is a potential violation of congressional ethics standards for a member to accept anything of value — including a real estate discount — from a person with interests before Congress.

No wonder he’s so opposed to earmark transparency - the last thing Reid wants is scrutiny. Better to keep the poor little ol’ taxpayers in the dark and keep churning these little sweetheart deals…

http://decision08.net/2007/01/28/dirty-harry-...

“Truth to Power!”

Mount Dora, FL

#27 Jan 20, 2008
Wow!

Didn't realize that we are paying for a full time residence at the Ritz-Calrton Hotel in DC for Senator Harry Reid!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7526...

"...News reports about Democratic Senator Harry Reid's Las Vegas land deal had just begun to fade into the distant memories of most Americans when new allegations surfaced about the Nevada Congressman's possible illegal use of campaign funds. With two reports of alleged impropriety in less than two weeks, I can't help but wonder what's going to come up next.

First, Senator Reid allegedly violated Senate ethics rules when he failed to report a real estate transaction that netted him $1.1 million in 2004 for property he had sold three years earlier. The Senator has attributed his failure to report the deal to a "clerical error" and promises to amend his ethics reports to account for the transaction. While he's at it, Senator Reid has revealed that he will report two additional land deals that were also omitted from his ethics filings because of "clerical errors."

The most recent news reports allege that Senator Reid used campaign donations instead of his personal funds to pay Christmas bonuses to the support staff at the Ritz-Carlton, where he maintains his Washington residence..."

“Truth to Power!”

Mount Dora, FL

#28 Jan 20, 2008
Some letters to the traitor Hairless Reid from soldiers in the field:

LT Jason Nichols, USNMNF-I, Baghdad-
To be brief, your words are killing us. Your statements make the Iraqis afraid to help us for fear we'll leave them unprotected in the future. They don't report a cache, and its weapons blow up my friends in a convoy. They don't report a foreign fighter, and that fighter sends a mortar onto my base. Your statements are noticed, and they have an effect.
Finally, you are mistaken when you say we are losing. We are winning, I see it every day. However, we will win with fewer casualties if you help us. Will you?

Karl - Disabled Vet-
The troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have every intention of winning, they have the means to win, and they have the will to win - unless people like you continue to tell them they have already lost, and suck the fight out of them.
As a disabled veteran, I am appalled at your callous disregard for the impact of your words. Any troops killed that are demoralized by your defeatism will have their blood on your hands.
Never have so few tried so hard to lead us to defeat so thoroughly.

Steven McKee Fire Support Test Directorate DOD Support Contractor-
you and those who support this view have woefully planted the seed of doubt in the mind of every member of the Armed Forces who heard or read your statement. In some of those military members that seed will germinate and that bud will then become the choking vine of Defeatism.
Single-handedly, you sir, in the fifteen seconds that it took to make that statement, have done more to assist those who wish to see United States failin Iraq and to see Iraq fail!

1SG Jeff Nuding
Now, as we help the Iraqis grow in strength in defending their own democracy, you say the “war” is lost. Which one? I can’t but help to think that what you really mean, is the defensive war this Administration has been fighting against you and your party colleagues since we invaded Iraq.
If the current surge can be successful at fully securing, once and for all, the security of the Iraqi democracy, this will prove you and your allies wrong. As an American, I recognize what a truly magnificent accomplishment that would represent, for Iraq, and for the Coalition who made that possible.
I am shamed, appalled, and heartsick to think, you would certainly view these events with dismay, for purely partisan reasons.

Badger 6
SEN Reid has been given bad information - break ...
Need Retrans - break ...
Any station that can retrans to Capitol Hill SITREP follows -
Combat Operations in Baghdad pushing Shia militia to ground - break ...
All forces not yet in place - break ...
Shaping operations moving ahead close to expected - break ...
Al Anbar situation improving as well - break ...
Sunni tribes working with CF and encouraging members to join IP and IA - break ...
Local populace working more with CF and GOI forces against AIF and AQIZ - break ...
ISF taking more active part in operations - break ...
War is not lost and surge is pushing ahead as planned. Over.
Any station please make contact with higher and let them know we are managing the situation. Proceed with current plan.
Badger 6. Out.

More at:
http://thedailyblogster.blogspot.com/2007/04/...

“Truth to Power!”

Mount Dora, FL

#29 Jan 20, 2008
Reid to Reimburse Campaign for Donations:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...

WASHINGTON (AP)- Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid has been using campaign donations instead of his personal money to pay Christmas bonuses for the support staff at the Ritz-Carlton where he lives in an upscale condominium. Federal election law bars candidates from converting political donations for personal use.

Questioned about the campaign expenditures by The Associated Press, Reid's office said Monday he was personally reimbursing his campaign for $3,300 in donations he had directed to the staff holiday fund at his residence.

Reid also announced he was amending his ethics reports to Congress to more fully account for a Las Vegas land deal, highlighted in an AP story last week, that allowed him to collect $1.1 million in 2004 for property he hadn't personally owned in three years.

In that matter, the senator hadn't disclosed to Congress that he first sold land to a friend's limited liability company back in 2001 and took an ownership stake in the company. He collected the seven-figure payout when the company sold the land again in 2004 to others.

Reid portrayed the 2004 sale as a personal sale of land, making no mention of the company's ownership or its role in the sale.

Reid said his amended ethics reports would list the 2001 sale and the company, called Patrick Lane LLC. He said the amended reports would also divulge two other smaller land deals he had failed to report to Congress.

"I directed my staff to file amended financial disclosure forms noting that in 2001, I transferred title to the land to a Limited Liability Corporation," Reid said in a statement issued by his office.

He said he believed the 2001 sale did not alter his ownership of the land but that he agreed to file the amended reports because "I believe in ensuring all facts come to light."

Reid labeled the AP story as the "latest attempt" by Republicans to affect the election. AP reported last week that it learned of the land deal from a former Reid adviser who had concerns about the way the deal was reported to Congress.

On the Ritz-Carlton holiday donations, Reid gave $600 in 2002, then $1,200 in 2004 and $1,500 in 2005 from his re-election campaign to an entity listed as the REC Employee Holiday Fund. His campaign listed the expenses as campaign "salary" for two of the years and as a "contribution" one year.

Reid's office said the listing as salary was a "clerical error...."
Willard Romney

Annapolis, MD

#41 Jan 20, 2008
What the Hell kind of Candidate has to use PayPal to raise money ?
john wrote:
wildwoman"]Romneys finance manager owns Paypal who 'conveniently' froze all Ron Pauls contributions that have been made through there.
You think he used any of that money to buy Nevada??
E BAY OWNS PAYPAL. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

“Truth to Power!”

Mount Dora, FL

#43 Jan 20, 2008
Willard Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
Howel

Las Vegas, NV

#45 Jan 24, 2008
Not at all in shock by this.

Since: Dec 06

Apollo Beach, FL

#46 Jan 24, 2008
Willard Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise at all but wait until Willard Romney gets going with his full barrel of dirty tricks ...... oh baby !
Dianne Pearce

Atlanta, GA

#47 Jan 24, 2008
Isn't it interesting that Mitt Romney says he is TOTALLY AGAINST POLYGAMY - yet he lives his life looking forward to an afterlife where he'll be a SUPER POLYGAMIST with his own planet and his own Goddess Wives.

Mormon men are taught that after death (and if they are righteous) they will live forever as GODS over THEIR OWN PLANET - having unlimited sexual relations with MULTIPLE GODDESS WIVES so as to populate their own planet.

How can Mitt Romney say he is against something he believes is one of the greatest rewards in the afterlife. DO YOU really want a PRESIDENT who disavows something in his earthly life that he covets and aspires to in the afterlife?

Are you aware that Mitt Romney has performed death oath rituals hundreds of times in which he has drawn his thumb across his throat from side to side as if he were slitting his own throat and another where he has drawn his thumb across his abdomen as if he were disemboweling himself?

I am a former Mormon. I graduated from BYU. I was married in the Wash, DC temple.

I vehemently believe in freedom of religion. However, I am concerned that someone who professes questionable beliefs and who has participated in cult-like rituals involving grisly death-oath might become our President.

This information is not widely available to the general public. Mormons profess - what goes on in the temple is "sacred, not secret." Well if they are so sacred and "not secret" then why was I asked to make death oaths swearing I would not divulge what I had seen and experienced in the temple?

Visit my blog at http://justicefreedom4all.blogspot.com/ to see video re-enactments of the actual temple rituals and interviews with other individuals who also experienced the Mormon Temple rituals.

After participating in these rituals myself, I could no longer hold the Mormon faith in my heart and in my mind. As I exited the Wash, DC Mormon temple after going through the rituals for the first time I was asked by other Mormon's who accompanied me what I thought about what I had seen and experienced.

My response was that if those ceremonies/teaching were indeed of God, then I would rather go to hell with non-Mormons.

I feel that this information needs to be disseminated immediately. Voters must have this "sacred, not secret" information so they can make their own decisions about whether a practicing Mormon would be their choice under all
circumstances of national security.

How meaningful will an oath of office be for someone who makes death oaths to their God in the name of their religion?

And what I find even more frightening - why is mainstream media treating these Mormon issues like the naked Emperor is marching by?

I can longer live in fear of the millions of Mormons who have taken the death oaths. Citizens of America have a right to the facts.

Dianne Pearce
Email: [email protected]
JOHN

Fort Morgan, CO

#48 Jan 25, 2008
DIANE IS THIS NOT INFACT PROPAGANDA INTENDED TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM THE WEAKNESSES OF THE MCCAMNESTY PLATFORM.
WATCH-MEN

Las Vegas, NV

#49 Jan 26, 2008
WHAT AN INSULT ON LINE TO COMPARE CHABAD RABBI HARLIG TO PRESIDENT BUSH.

THIS IS PURE PROPAGANDA COMMUNIST RUSSIAN IDEA TO DIVERT THE TRUTH FROM ABUSERS AND PERSECUTERS AND DIRECT IT TO THE VICTIMS.

TO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT PRESIDENT BUSH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO RABBI HARLIG IS PURE NUTS.

PRESIDENT BUSH IS A GREAT AMERICAN WHO DOES PROTECT AMERICAN CHILDREN AND WOMEN AND THAT ON LINE HATE SITE IS USED TO GET GAIN OVER AMERICAN VICTIMS.
FIRST RIGHTS GROUP

Las Vegas, NV

#50 Jan 27, 2008
Senator Harry Reid
Rep Shelly Berkley
LAS VEGAS is very strict with regard to its JEWISH doctrine and its influence in the courtroom is very strong. Strong enough, in fact, that a court in Clark County a female sex victim and her minor son at the time of the sex crime, was punished for filing a Civil Suit following the Criminal Conviction.
The rest of the United States and other Civilized Countries who trust in ideas of a Fair Trial in allowing the Plaintiff the right to Depositions and Discovery do not have a good idea of the fundamentalist region in which Clark County is becoming. Enough, one suspects, that this case is not unique. But there's a warning to this case that should horrify even the most legalistic among us:
A woman left Temple Beth Shalom late one night as she walked in the parking lot she was attacked from behind and what followed was a sexual attack that destroyed her life and family.
A criminal Conviction followed and then Civil Trial.
For pressing her case by daring to complain about being denied a Fair Trial in Federal Discovery Law Rights that every Court followers that Judges who had donations in the case sat on the case and did not disclosed to the sex victim, not allowing victim any Federal Discovery Law and it was allowed for Chabad side.
Judge Tim Williams closed her case down by denying her any rights in Federal Discovery Law.
Victim and her minor son were then punished, and the Court saw fit that the sex victim pay close to Two Hundred Thousand to defendants and there lawyer Lionel Sawyer and Collins, Mark Solomon and others.
Strangely, the victim became very ill and close to death after the Judge ordered her to pay the defendants. Adding insult to injury to victim again. Perhaps her situation could not get any worse, after all. Oh, wait, it already did. They filed on her son and her liens on there life in Clark County Recorders. They can never own anything and they must work like dogs for the sexual crime and Human Rights abuse on her body.
That will teach her to demand a little human dignity from a Las Vegas Court, won't it? The next victim will certainly think twice about making her case.
It's exactly this sort of injustice that makes the world disdainful of religious leaders teaching becoming controlled and power over the courts.
Cold hearts not warmed by compassion, mercy, or even fairness. One would have thought being raped and Racial Profiling-by those who presumably thought they would get either away with there crimes scot-free and or or be hailed as applicators of religious leaders Sword of Justice and were first in Civil Court.
Only to disclose this story is Justice.
Victims have been punished enough and to force a Two Hundred Thousand Award on Victims is a Mis-Carriage of Justice. When the Judge knew this case and knew that SAFECO/AMERICAN INSURANCE that Chabad had in place the Religious Sexual Molestation Policy to pay for lawyers close to The Two Hundred Thousand Dollar for the Six year persecution,harassment,Governm ent Invasions degrading the victims and defendants lawyers dragging out the case while plaintiff son turned of age to sue him for another Two hundred Thousand and the sex victim ordered to pay that amount again.
Yes a hate crime and blood is on there hands in this case and this is no different than a Saudi Arabia court and strict laws related to Victims of Sex Crimes.
FIRST RIGHTS GROUP

Las Vegas, NV

#51 Jan 27, 2008
Who wants a Person of Religion to be over America if Senator Harry Reid and Sons who claim to be strong Mormon religious persons who knew and made money this way.

STOP and think of who you vote for this is what can happen in America.
FIRST RIGHTS GROUP

Las Vegas, NV

#52 Jan 27, 2008
Dianne Pearce wrote:
Isn't it interesting that Mitt Romney says he is TOTALLY AGAINST POLYGAMY - yet he lives his life looking forward to an afterlife where he'll be a SUPER POLYGAMIST with his own planet and his own Goddess Wives.
Mormon men are taught that after death (and if they are righteous) they will live forever as GODS over THEIR OWN PLANET - having unlimited sexual relations with MULTIPLE GODDESS WIVES so as to populate their own planet.
How can Mitt Romney say he is against something he believes is one of the greatest rewards in the afterlife. DO YOU really want a PRESIDENT who disavows something in his earthly life that he covets and aspires to in the afterlife?
Are you aware that Mitt Romney has performed death oath rituals hundreds of times in which he has drawn his thumb across his throat from side to side as if he were slitting his own throat and another where he has drawn his thumb across his abdomen as if he were disemboweling himself?
I am a former Mormon. I graduated from BYU. I was married in the Wash, DC temple.
I vehemently believe in freedom of religion. However, I am concerned that someone who professes questionable beliefs and who has participated in cult-like rituals involving grisly death-oath might become our President.
This information is not widely available to the general public. Mormons profess - what goes on in the temple is "sacred, not secret." Well if they are so sacred and "not secret" then why was I asked to make death oaths swearing I would not divulge what I had seen and experienced in the temple?
Visit my blog at http://justicefreedom4all.blogspot.com/ to see video re-enactments of the actual temple rituals and interviews with other individuals who also experienced the Mormon Temple rituals.
After participating in these rituals myself, I could no longer hold the Mormon faith in my heart and in my mind. As I exited the Wash, DC Mormon temple after going through the rituals for the first time I was asked by other Mormon's who accompanied me what I thought about what I had seen and experienced.
My response was that if those ceremonies/teaching were indeed of God, then I would rather go to hell with non-Mormons.
I feel that this information needs to be disseminated immediately. Voters must have this "sacred, not secret" information so they can make their own decisions about whether a practicing Mormon would be their choice under all
circumstances of national security.
How meaningful will an oath of office be for someone who makes death oaths to their God in the name of their religion?
And what I find even more frightening - why is mainstream media treating these Mormon issues like the naked Emperor is marching by?
I can longer live in fear of the millions of Mormons who have taken the death oaths. Citizens of America have a right to the facts.
Dianne Pearce
Email: [email protected]
SOME PERSONS WILL NOT RESPOND TO A MAIL IF ONE MUST GIVE OUT INFORMATION ON BLOGS. TURN IT OFF AND YOU WILL GET MORE PERSONS RESPONDING TO IT.

IS SENATOR HARRY REID AND HIS SONS DOING THIS TYPE OF EVENT AFTER ALL THEY ARE MORMONS? WHY WOULD THEY BE AFTER A JEWISH WOMAN SO BAD?
salley

Las Vegas, NV

#53 Jan 27, 2008
FIRST RIGHTS GROUP wrote:
Senator Harry Reid
Rep Shelly Berkley
LAS VEGAS is very strict with regard to its JEWISH doctrine and its influence in the courtroom is very strong. Strong enough, in fact, that a court in Clark County a female sex victim and her minor son at the time of the sex crime, was punished for filing a Civil Suit following the Criminal Conviction.
The rest of the United States and other Civilized Countries who trust in ideas of a Fair Trial in allowing the Plaintiff the right to Depositions and Discovery do not have a good idea of the fundamentalist region in which Clark County is becoming. Enough, one suspects, that this case is not unique. But there's a warning to this case that should horrify even the most legalistic among us:
A woman left Temple Beth Shalom late one night as she walked in the parking lot she was attacked from behind and what followed was a sexual attack that destroyed her life and family.
A criminal Conviction followed and then Civil Trial.
For pressing her case by daring to complain about being denied a Fair Trial in Federal Discovery Law Rights that every Court followers that Judges who had donations in the case sat on the case and did not disclosed to the sex victim, not allowing victim any Federal Discovery Law and it was allowed for Chabad side.
Judge Tim Williams closed her case down by denying her any rights in Federal Discovery Law.
Victim and her minor son were then punished, and the Court saw fit that the sex victim pay close to Two Hundred Thousand to defendants and there lawyer Lionel Sawyer and Collins, Mark Solomon and others.
Strangely, the victim became very ill and close to death after the Judge ordered her to pay the defendants. Adding insult to injury to victim again. Perhaps her situation could not get any worse, after all. Oh, wait, it already did. They filed on her son and her liens on there life in Clark County Recorders. They can never own anything and they must work like dogs for the sexual crime and Human Rights abuse on her body.
That will teach her to demand a little human dignity from a Las Vegas Court, won't it? The next victim will certainly think twice about making her case.
It's exactly this sort of injustice that makes the world disdainful of religious leaders teaching becoming controlled and power over the courts.
Cold hearts not warmed by compassion, mercy, or even fairness. One would have thought being raped and Racial Profiling-by those who presumably thought they would get either away with there crimes scot-free and or or be hailed as applicators of religious leaders Sword of Justice and were first in Civil Court.
Only to disclose this story is Justice.
Victims have been punished enough and to force a Two Hundred Thousand Award on Victims is a Mis-Carriage of Justice. When the Judge knew this case and knew that SAFECO/AMERICAN INSURANCE that Chabad had in place the Religious Sexual Molestation Policy to pay for lawyers close to The Two Hundred Thousand Dollar for the Six year persecution,harassment,Governm ent Invasions degrading the victims and defendants lawyers dragging out the case while plaintiff son turned of age to sue him for another Two hundred Thousand and the sex victim ordered to pay that amount again.
Yes a hate crime and blood is on there hands in this case and this is no different than a Saudi Arabia court and strict laws related to Victims of Sex Crimes.
Will this happen to all woman and children in America if a Mormon wins in America?

I'M scared now.
Billy Boy Bob

Las Vegas, NV

#54 Jan 27, 2008
Who wants Religon leading America.
GEORGE

Igo, CA

#55 Jan 27, 2008
diane pearse,mccamnesty is your man.
carlos

Las Vegas, NV

#56 Jan 27, 2008
salley wrote:
<quoted text>
Will this happen to all woman and children in America if a Mormon wins in America?
I'M scared now.
POLITICANS ARE DESTORYING THE COUNTRY
Jackel

Las Vegas, NV

#57 Jan 27, 2008
NEVADA IS A MORMON STATE AND SO IT FITS THE PROFILE FOR SENATOR REID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,521,407
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 8 min Rubber Check Drumpf 1,522
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 265,093
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 240,306
News Why the French election is only a limited succe... 3 hr Mitt s Santorum S... 1
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 5 hr Go Trump 8,453
News Ted Cruz says White House shields Hillary Clint... (Oct '15) 7 hr Julios Lottery ti... 24
More from around the web