Pacers bring in draft prospects -- He...

Pacers bring in draft prospects -- Health, Conseco Incorporated...

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Pacers bring in draft prospects -- Health, Conseco Incorporated.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Stanley Burrell wants to help rescue "his" Indiana Pacers . The Indianapolis native was one of four point guards who participated in a pre-draft workout Wednesday at Conseco Fieldhouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Memphis Red Dog

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Jun 4, 2008
After doing a little research it's seems like Augustin is one of the shortest point guards coming into the draft in the last several years. Russell Westbrook is a much better pick at 11#. He's got much more size, better defender etc. A better bet would be to swing a deal with my hometown Grizzlies ... They have three point guards. The the Pacers could move O'Neil in that kind of deal and draft a "big" at eleven. Just my thoughts they would have to make it a larger deal to make the salaries match. Pick up Cardinal etc to make the numbers for both teams
JML

New Waverly, IN

#2 Jun 10, 2008
the pacers are awful! on behalf of all indiana pacer's cans, do us a favor and boot tinsley out of town. Also, trade Jermaine because he isn't worth the money and time.

what the pacers need to do, and i am really never wrong about basketball, is (A) get rid of tinsley ASAP,(B) trade o'neil for Hinrich (since the bulls are drafting rose like a bunch of morons...what a joke passing on beasley for rose when you already have henrich),(C) trade their #11 spot to the Clips for their #7 pick (because the clips want augstine or westbrook anyway)and pick up indiana boy Eric Gordon. and in the second round draft a big man. This will give the pacers a young and exciting group of guards that will be top notch and have fans going back to the games.

but thats all just a dream, Hinrich-Gordon-Granger. Instead we will have an overhyped PG (westbrook) who cant shoot (i mean, who in indiana really likes a guy who can shoot the J[TOTAL SARCASM]), o'neil will come back and pretend to be injured and not play, and they will probably keep murphy and tinsley just to keep me from watching the pacers play.

PACERS WAKE THE FFFUQ UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xavier Musketeers NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The NC-Double-Eh Schedule - Dec. 31 (Dec '11) Dec '11 Ol Spark 1
News No. 8 Xavier tops Cincinnati 76-53 after brawl (Dec '11) Dec '11 jerseys 3
News Poor-shooting Georgia falls to No. 12 Xavier 70-56 (Nov '11) Nov '11 Beautiful Black M... 3
News XU's Frease in best shape ever (Aug '11) Aug '11 Yofada 1
News East Catholic Riding Success Of Freshman (Jan '08) Jun '11 John Jenkins 15
News Preseason All-High-Mid-Major Team (May '11) May '11 johnny d 1
News Marquette makes it a one-and-done tournament fo... (Mar '11) Mar '11 apalah 2
More from around the web