Wyoming to play powerhouse Texas in football

There are 3 comments on the Themonitor.com story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Wyoming to play powerhouse Texas in football. In it, Themonitor.com reports that:

“We are extremely excited to bring one of the premier football programs in the country to our fans”

Wyoming and Texas have agreed to a three-game football series, beginning in 2009, UW announced Friday. via Themonitor.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Themonitor.com.

Bruce Nottage

Butte, MT

#1 Apr 6, 2008
Boy I never thought we would get a big team like them to play here. Great for Cowboy football.

Since: Aug 08

Redwater, Tx

#2 May 15, 2009
Now if only they wouldnt use the game to try and extort money. You have to buy season tickets just to get tickets to this game. Ridiculous.
Johnny Cochran

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Burt69 wrote:
Now if only they wouldnt use the game to try and extort money. You have to buy season tickets just to get tickets to this game. Ridiculous.
If the WYO tries to extort
Your attendance you must abort

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Cowboys NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboy Linebacker Ghaali Muhammad Recognized by... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
News Ex-Ritter back carries load (Nov '07) Nov '11 RiversideDrive26 2
News NFL ticker: Eagles' coach: Don't rush to judge ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Proud Hater 18
News A thrilling win in Albuquerque (Jan '10) Jan '10 a fan 1
Wyoming picked to go Bowling! (Oct '09) Oct '09 Larry 1
News Wyoming will lean on defense (Sep '09) Sep '09 Josh Biezuns 1
News Texas-Wyoming at a glance (Sep '09) Sep '09 JJCC 2
More from around the web